Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:28:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

i think bitcoin is more secure than other currency,  Wink
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoim is really secure but i guess becarefull on the fishing site that possible to hack you

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure.i invest all of money in bitcoin.so, you can invest in bitcoin and feel secure.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

The security of bitcoin is more in the hand of the user. Bitcoin configuration has given enough form of security to help. Now, the security of your investment is about you knowing when best to invest , which project to invest in, the security of the earned coin depends on the privacy of your wallet pin. With this properly guided, one should have less stress.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

Do you mean if it's hack-able? In this sense I imagine that not only is it more secure than anything centralized, but it's more secure than Turin complete coins such as Ethereum.

Anything is unstable if you didn't properly handle.same as in bitcoint.be wise in every transaction and keep it safe!
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoim is really secure but i guess becarefull on the fishing site that possible to hack you
Yes right, apart from phishing website we never download or click links in emails that we do not know, because I never experienced the incident 0.58 btc lost because I was not vigilant when click link.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

it depends on how you secured your bitcoin,there are wallet out there that are very trusted and are secure...Its really up to us how we protect our bitcoin. We are our own banks, so we should know how to protect it from hackers.If you are lured by bitcoin, then you should learn all about it. Specially wallets to keep you safe and secure.Bitcoin is no different. And far as those people who have lost their bitcoin, there's no one to blame but themselves...but if you are too lazy to protect it, them eventually someone will get it from you....
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

I suspect as much. Bitcoin might be unsecured on the off chance that somebody hack your PC. Indeed, even the most secure record will be hacked on the off chance that they can get to your own stuff. More often than not, the casualty of hacking is a direct result of the casualties mistake. It shouldn't be faulted to any innovation, they are to be faulted and furthermore those programmers who simply need to take individuals stuffs and exploiting the frail.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

bitcoin is based on platform that is pretty much safe but the problem comes with those unsafe and scam exchanges. Some of them go so far even to fake volume of btc on daily basis. People get locked of their accounts and never see a dime more. Verification process looks like CIA check, expected them to perform my blood tests. and with all mentioned above they get hacked easily (or they just call it "hack"). Blockchain is safe but exchanges should be regulated.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Bitcoin is really secure now a days because of the technologies we have and to keep it safe for people who are engage in bitcoin. Bitcoin’s technology can be trusted so long as you know how it works, or if you rely on the right people. Don't worry and be happy, bitcoin is secure.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Bitcoin has the security of blockchain is very safe about the information on the internet but besides the current technology has grown and the hackers can still attack the investors to get rid of the report. Or their money. I think in every field there are many risks.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Yes bitcoin highly is highly secured. Maybe your wallet is not secure as well. On investing bitcoin is secure it only depends to the people where you ere investing because maybe it is a scam. Bitcoin wallet is not secure like bitcoin because bitcoin wallet is vulnerable to theft you can use two factor authenticators to assured bitcoin wallet is safe.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

i think yes. but there are some things that you should be careful you should use a non infected computer, you should not connect to internet from a public lan, you shouldnt use online wallets, you should prefer hardware wallets instead.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

I think we cannot be 100% sure that this is a secure asset or investment. But if we evaluate all the possible risks, take measures to prevent them; if we ensure the appropriate security of the computer, we can somehow get closer to these 100%.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Yes I agree with that it is really secure than other transaction and it will surely that you are not gonna track you they just gonna see the transaction address that you gave to received your coin that's why I also joined after I noticed it to my friend he ask me to try some it and until now, I always use it for some transaction to other people because of it's secured system than other system.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

It is safe but not 100% safe as many hackers are really trying to hack your accounts. When it regards to wallet security, yes it is as we have alphanumeric private keys and pins which you can really think that is secure and hard to hack or to know by someone else. When it comes to transaction it is very safe because of decentralization and anonymity of both receiver and sender.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I am still convinced that bitcoin is very secure as an investment. With the number of transactions per day continued to increase and reach billions of dollars per day, thats makes me sure that bitcoin have huge liquidity and we can make withdraw any time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

i think yes. but there are some things that you should be careful you should use a non infected computer, you should not connect to internet from a public lan, you shouldnt use online wallets, you should prefer hardware wallets instead.
For me,Yes,because as e can see that they are progressing in term in money,But still we must know who are those people we are trusted because there are some people that they using ur trust just to get your private information and get your money.Bitcoin is secure they cannot hacks this,and they will give a good services.And faster transaction.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

If this isn't peak bitcoin, I'm not sure what is. This week saw a staggering price run ($17,000!!!) along with wall-to-wall media coverage, and was capped off by the CEO of Coinbase—whose core business is bitcoin—telling people to calm down and invest responsibly.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

yes bitcoin is safe because Bitcoin's dramatic rise in value in 2017 captured the media's attention, but the currency isn't always safe from hackers, or even a failed hard drive. Consumer Reports looks at whether bitcoin is safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: