Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Dark web

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

I think Bitcoin is really very safe. Bitcoin can be Transaction to any place very fast. Many skilled hackers can not easily hack it. If we are aware of our account's password and are aware of it, then nobody can easily hack.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

People who cares about security of bitcoin probably was hacked or something else in past. With bitcoin you just should protect access to your pc and .dat file.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

Bitcoin is the most secure currency ever. Everybody love Bitcoin for its security. Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency. It is not possible to track Bitcoin transaction. And every Bitcoin wallet has the high-security system. They have 2, 3 step verification. So there is no chance to hack Bitcoin wallet. And every wallet has 2FA Authentication security system. So your wallet says more secure and safe.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

As current  situation of the market  i don't think bitcoin is secure because now many governments are now are not in favour of crypto currency. As a investor you don't have any guarantee that your government will support crypto currency after some time

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Yes bitcoin is very secure. The only way your coins are no longer secure is if you get careless with your passwords and private key and someone gets access to them and logs into your wallet then transfers out your bitcoins. Although in this case we can clearly see it's no longer a matter of bitcoin being secure but the owner of the bitcoins actually being careless.
JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

There are certain platforms that are trustworthy and allow you to trade BTC. There are also a lot of ways to create a wallet. The safest should be a so called paper wallet but it’s also most complicated. I think that almost all e-wallets are safe as well.
Is BTC a safe investment? - Well, if you mean that, then you just have to take a look at the chart. Such a volatility shows that nothing is safe there.
So it depends what you mean by safe? There are a lot of legit companies and possibilities to exchange and trade BTC, if you meant that. But it is a highly risky investment for sure!
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Bitcoin is secure when you know how to handle it and keep it. Do not expose your bitcoin to the hackers, by that it is well and so safe. Be careful with your private keys and wallet.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Well I do think that bitcoin is secure. Base on the performance on about more than a decades bitcoin security is proven. Hacking issued are unseen though trading site shoes many hacking issue. But blockchain do prove its strong security through out the years.
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

If we talk about the safety of storage, then bitcoin is most interesting for scammers. It depends on your actions. Please do not share your passwords with anyone, even for your family and friends keep your accounts secret. Only in this way will you be able to secure your money.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

For me, I think the security of the bitcoin is depend on the person who arw holding the bitcoin. We all know that there are many kind of wallet now, online or offline. But the security of your own money is depend on you, on how you secure your passwords, security key, private address or whatsoever. Bitcoin is a secure one as I can say because they all did their best just to secure it and people are the only one who will also do it for themselves.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really secure, I'm sure bitcoin hack is harder than living on planet mars, if somebody loses bitcoin, it's because they do not care about security issues, if everyone does not care then any sophisticated system will be useless.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

All in all, bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers. But all of this speaks only to the technical security of bitcoin. It's financial security is another matter. as the boom - or if you prefer "bubble" -keeps growing, the prospect of a bitcoin collapse could do damage to many individuals, not least of those who are signing up for bitcoin-related IRA products (yes, it's a thing- and yes, it's probably a terrible idea). even more worrying are the warnings about how the impending bitcoin futures market may not stabilize prices as promised, but could end up contaminating the larger financial system. more on that below
elvirecam430

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

I think it's rather secure though I'm not technically understand how it works.
But my opinion is the problem is for transaction.
A great amount of technology pops up based on the blockchain system, but the trading and exchange are still new.
Spam and fraud come because of those misuse, but we haven't find the perfect way to run the business to
replace the current financial market.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

The fact that bitcoin is already penetrating to banks in some countries and other business establishments like hotels and so on, meaning this companies are trusting bitcoin capacity and its security. It is just equivalent to fiat money because we can use them as mode of payments digitally. Thats how secure it is.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

There is no secure. It is just depend on how you secure you bitcoin. There are different wallets that you can use to save and secure you bitcoin.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

There is no secure. It is just depend on how you secure you bitcoin. There are different wallets that you can use to save and secure you bitcoin.
Yes its depend on you that what wallet is best for you but there is many hackers to hack money, so its your responsibility that your account is under your check thus your bitcoin is safe and you can invest it for anytime.

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is very secured compared to other investing companies.
We know that btc is hard to trace or to find where is the money came from and still have top anonymous.
JerryJam

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Bitcoin is certainly safer than traditional currencies.It can be stolen it can not be lost. He can't burn he can't drown, etc. with regard to its storage, They are also more secure.All bitcoin transactions are made without intermediaries and at any time. Bitcoin is not subject to inflation . Even illegal transactions can be safe because they can't be tracked by anyone.Bitcoin wallet security depends only on us. If the secret key is only for one owner It is a guarantee of safety of our means.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
EnricoGomez

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

As i know, bitcoin is secure but it is not safe hackers. IF he hacks your accout he can only hack your forum account or earning account but he cant see or handle your wallet because it is different account and before hacking your wallet he needs to access the mail account which is another account.
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really secure, I'm sure bitcoin hack is harder than living on planet mars, if somebody loses bitcoin, it's because they do not care about security issues, if everyone does not care then any sophisticated system will be useless.

I have never heard of a system that is perfect and immune to attacks but we can make it perfect if we do our part as a user and observe vigilance and carefulness to our accounts and wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: