Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

Some people invest some if not all of their asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
I think so far Bitcoin is still safe. Most importantly you can always keep your Bitcoin in strict guard. In order for your Bitcoin is not taken away to be taken by irresponsible people.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Always put up your mind that every investment is safe which we would really still have the possibility on losing money. Security isn't guarantee. Those people who are putting all in on bitcoin are putting up the risk.Its either huge profits or total loss up depending on where bitcoin prices would go in near future. We do know bitcoins price is too volatile which means we cant be sure if we would make money most of the time. Just only invest on the money that you can afford to lose up.

Yes bitcoin is really secure to transfer value anywhere. It allows to be in control of your money.It is a feature also comes of security concern.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

To be very sure bitcoin is very secure according to me and i have a complete trust over it and the usage of this currency is transparent and clear to every one and if we have any doubt regarding any thing we can do that. i think bitcoin is good for every one who know the computer and Internet and we can get a good job through bitcoin and the altcoin are also moving to the prosper area and the bitcoin traders are also doing trading in these because they have a confidence over bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is very secured compared to other investing companies.
We know that btc is hard to trace or to find where is the money came from and still have top anonymous.

No; it is not difficult to trace it, you just need some time and have at least, a little brain to be able to trace the connection between addreses that those bitcoin were sent to.

And no, it is only safe if you know how to protect your assets.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is secure enough when people don't know that you have bitcoins. You just need not to say about your work and bitcoins to other people and you would be safe.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

If you have any care about your bitcoin and not open some site that have some phishing site maybe your bitcoin will be secure. We know bitcoin bitcoin it is was secure and i think it depends to the holder of the bitcoin on how to be secure of his bitcoin.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

You are the one that extremely set the norms on creating your safe. various people have fizzled at this half that's the explanation they tense loosing the money they've attained by falling into the entice of these con artists and false statement. to stay aloof from this kind of lamentable occasions, it's exhortation capable that you just search for a good reposition which will profit is secure and sound.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

Yes surely is sure ledger nano for the best security of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency also. The last time bitcoin was hack by year 2014 but now bitcoin is surely secured.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

Anyone can't hack Bit Coin because BTC system is more secure. BTC system based on block chain technology. So I highly recommand BTc and all crypto coins. Smiley Smiley

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Yes surely is sure ledger nano for the best security of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency also. The last time bitcoin was hack by year 2014 but now bitcoin is surely secured.
well, so far i've never used ledger nano, and to my knowledge, ledger nano is hardwallet, and it's like a running bank. well, it would be perfectly safe to keep a coin on a hardwallet, but, when you lose it, it will be a new problem. well, i have never used it, but i saw my friend bought it to someone.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

safe! why do I say so? Bitcoin itself has been viewed as secured assets like gold in developed countries such as Japan and Europe. They often save part of his fortune in the form of Bitcoin in addition to the form of gold.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:45:44 PM by bytomboy1234

well, so far i've never used ledger nano, and to my knowledge, ledger nano is hardwallet, and it's like a running bank. well, it would be perfectly safe to keep a coin on a hardwallet, but, when you lose it, it will be a new problem. well, i have never used it, but i saw my friend bought it to someone.
I think it is just like any other currency in the world. It is as secure than any existing financial services. Because bitcoin has bounty campaigns which bitcoiner can join and they can gain from it. In this type of trend market business it is well known and guarantee that people assure the securities of bitcoin and being decentralized i think it is very much secure as no one is able to control it.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

But one should not forget that Bitcoin is also a technology and despite being secure it can be hacked. Technology are often risk to getting replaced by new and efficient system, hence in the coming days when continuous attacks breaks the security of bitcoin it is possible that people will move away from it as it will breach people's trust.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

It is depend of what do you mean secure if you mean just to use normal money so that is secure , but if you mean like scammers use money or hackers and etc bad people, so better use Monero for that intrest !
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

that is the rationale bitcoin have blockchain programming framework it will secured and ascertained all exchanges that utilization by blackchain no one will hacked you but there's likelihood to trick you even its have that kind of issue bitcoin is over secured thereupon framework, it will touch upon each one of the items that execute with bitcoins or all coins even tokens WHO utilize blockchain that's the rationale no one will touch upon btc even the general assembly.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

The security of your Bitcoin lies in your own hands. It depends on how safe you keep your passwords and private keys from others and phishing sites. The Blockchain and Bitcoin is built to render the safest of transactions that even the traditional banking system cannot offer.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

In terms of virtual currency security bitcoin is the most secured cryptocurrency. In any case, although bitcoin is the most secured, it still depend on us on how we manage keeping our bitcoin to a secured wallet to avoid virtual hacking. To ensure your bitcoin is secured, you can use offline wallet and store your bitcoins offline which significantly decreases the chances of the cryptocurrency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Bitcoin is said to be a safe-haven currency from Blockchain, but many still do not have the knowledge of investing and knowledge of coins like Bitcoin, but they still spend and participate in. These are quite dangerous and unsafe for their capital.

Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

I think bitcoin is really guaranteed security, not without reason as we see a lot of people who want to invest in bitcoin and we can see from the price is also quite fantastic.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I am sure with bitcoin technology. new methods of storing and transacting. even some local banks are planning to use technology like bitcoin (blockchain), this proves that the security system of bitcoin is very secure.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: