Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Bitcoin is normally secure yet we have to protect ourselves from hackers and scammers by choosing the right wallet for example.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
I think in doing bitcoin transactions is very safe the problem for transparent delivery process and money difficult to wash by others so players do not have to worry about theft.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

If secure from theft I think yes because normally certainly already use the system blockchain so very hard penetrated by hackers. But if secure in the matter I think not because it is very volatile, it needs caution against this one because if prices fall in then if not wait will only accept a loss.

Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin itself is very safe due to the decentralization of the blockchain and its verification process. The weakest link in that chain, however, is the user computer/interface, or poor security of the servers of an exchange. One might argue that many exchanges have been hacked recently and millions of dollars worth of bitcoin have been stolen, but it has all been due to the exploits found in the core of the operating system/other software used by the exchange.
As long as the computer where you keep your wallet on is not the one that you frequently connect to the internet, or if you have a very significant amount of bitcoin, you keep it in cold storage/paper wallets/hardware wallets, and use a reputed antivirus, and keep your head straight, you should be good to go.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

Anyone can't hack Bit Coin because BTC system is more secure. BTC system based on block chain technology. So I highly recommand BTc and all crypto coins. Smiley Smiley

Yes, and to do so, they have to make an unauthorize access to all of the computers connected to the blockchain just to make a false confirmation of a certain transaction. And with bitcoin market capitalization alone, we can clearly see that people are trusting in bitcoin because it's secure.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

For now bitcoin is secure an we have to be in the crypto so for this i want to hold this currency and i want to be safe because every where the hackers are available and if they hack you you will lost your money and bitcoin is secure for the future we can invest our money with out fear and it is highly profitable for us and this is good to use for long term.

kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

At the moment, a lot of new cryptocurrencies, and after analyzing, you can try to invest in several new ones.. Some will fall in price, while others may grow well and you will earn good money on this type of investment.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

There is no secured thing in the world the people are always at risk everything that they do especially if it is not their field. Because if we go out un our comfort zone we are always at risk. But it is up.to us on how we can handle that stuffs. The internet have a lot.of hacker because it is easy to be hacked but so far the bitcoins are unhackable right now because they are not knwing eho is the real person behind it. Even a super computer cannot even jnoe that thing how to be hacked.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin itself is very safe due to the decentralization of the blockchain and its verification process. The weakest link in that chain, however, is the user computer/interface, or poor security of the servers of an exchange. One might argue that many exchanges have been hacked recently and millions of dollars worth of bitcoin have been stolen, but it has all been due to the exploits found in the core of the operating system/other software used by the exchange.
As long as the computer where you keep your wallet on is not the one that you frequently connect to the internet, or if you have a very significant amount of bitcoin, you keep it in cold storage/paper wallets/hardware wallets, and use a reputed antivirus, and keep your head straight, you should be good to go.
yes, I agree with you the security of bitcoin it will depend on the system owned by the wallet website used and I think as you said the wallet account we have will be safe because it uses a decentralized blockchain and process verification. but the thing that makes bitcoin assets that we have become very vulnerable to hacking is because every thing related to the internet will be very vulnerable to the existence of viruses that can damage all security systems from the wallet site. so I guess just like you say of course a bitcoin wallet site should do the storage by using cold storage or wallet hardware that is not related to the internet. so things must be done so that bitcoin assets that we have will be more secure then op should be more selective in choosing a wallet site to store BTC assets.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

100% secure if your password and private keys are also secure.  Be sure that nobody can reach your password in order for you to be safe.  Everyone can access your bitcoin wallet ir eth wallet if you are not going to store your keys in a private mode.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

There is no secured thing in the world the people are always at risk everything that they do especially if it is not their field. Because if we go out un our comfort zone we are always at risk. But it is up.to us on how we can handle that stuffs. The internet have a lot.of hacker because it is easy to be hacked but so far the bitcoins are unhackable right now because they are not knwing eho is the real person behind it. Even a super computer cannot even jnoe that thing how to be hacked.
Security will depends on our capability to secured it, I mean we are the one who is responsible on keeping our accounts, coins,alts ,passwords safe. So better be careful in every circumstances.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

Bitcoin is really secured. The transaction system is very fast and nobody can track this.Even government can't track its transaction.

yes, it very secured. easily and fastly, no body can track this transaction. In future maybe crypto the best transaction safety. I like this, some people in anonym
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

For me bitcoin is secure but not that so secured, it can still be hacked by someone, or the bitcoin system is destroyed. If you are worried about your bitcoins, all you can do is to trust bitcoin. the best solution is online walllets, hardware wallets like ledger etc.
Tutankryptos

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Nothing is safe in this world, let alone the coins. We can only evaluate the odds and hope to guess the least bad choice.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment and a profitable digital asset, but that does not mean it's safe and without risk. Because it is a free market trade then the risk is very high that the price is very volatile and also the risk of hacking on the site exchangers.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

yes, I think bitcoin is really safe and secure. its anonymous. transaction cannt be detected, and untill today its still secured
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

Of course bitcoin is secured in transaction and easy to use mostly to send money through bitcoin. Bitcoin is invented for secured saving money and secured transaction.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Bitcoin is certainly very safe even safer than account or credit card, I do not have to worry if I keep bitcoin in the web wallet that I've activated all the security features, in terms of security I was never worried, but what worries me is certainly a difficult future to predict.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

It depends on the people using their account . But for me yes bitcoin si secure criminals cant rob you.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

bitcoin is really safe and secure, its anonymous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: