Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Safe in what sense? use? because at this time it may be just a chinese state that ban bitcoin so do not use it in china because it is not safe, but it's all back to the user because those who have bitcoin and who hold it themselves.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rizqillah

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

yes, I think bitcoin is secured, your identify and transactions  cannt be tracked
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

For me, bitcoin is secure its because you use some code names and most of all your transaction is written in a bunch of codes. We all know that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that can work without a single administrator and central banks. Bitcoin is secure for me because you can transact your money almost anonymously because your address will appear on the blockchain. But inside of investing just remember that bitcoin’s amount is always fluctuating too much so just spend some money that you afford to lose.  Smiley
Most of the people find this currency to be tagged as a secure way of dealing in your financial matters but the truth always underlies the beautified lie and that is all of the matters that are related to them are anonymous and so we are free to use it the way we want .this is not the real picture as bitcoins are highly vulnerable to hacking and stealing.
DaltonRoi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

It is the safest virtual currency that exists, I think it is even more than virtual bank transfers.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

I think it's very safe, I use web wallet from Xapo and Coinbase and for more than a year I use everything is not problematic, this is because I activate all the security features so it can be impossible to hack the bitcoin I have.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

There's always a risk when you invest into something. same as with Bitcoin. because there's no guarantee if you will profit or not. And of course, it's not safe because it might get hacked. We just have to be very careful when you're accessing your account in Bitcoin.

kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

After using bitcoin for a long time, i can agree that bitcoin is really secure which i think is one of the advantages of bitcoin. Bitcoin really needs security since it is about money. But one time, i heard a news on television pertaining to scam on bitcoin but i think it is just based on the person you trust and the blame is not on bitcoin.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

No doubt that bitcoin is really secure, I have never hesitated with the security factor of all wallets because it is equipped with various security features, if anyone loses bitcoin it is due to their mistake not to follow security measures.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

I can definitely say that bitcoin is secured and safe there are so many millionaires even billionaires that are using bitcoin as their banks also there is no such issue that bitcoin get hack by someone. or by people but just having problem in fork.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

Bitcoin is more secure that our normal money on our bank accounts or even you money in your pocket!  Grin If you know how to work with it you can't be worry about anything.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

It is safe but not 100% safe as many hackers are really trying to hack your accounts. When it regards to wallet security, yes it is as we have alphanumeric private keys and pins which you can really think that is secure and hard to hack or to know by someone else. When it comes to transaction it is very safe because of decentralization and anonymity of both receiver and sender.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

It is safe but not 100% safe as many hackers are really trying to hack your accounts. When it regards to wallet security, yes it is as we have alphanumeric private keys and pins which you can really think that is secure and hard to hack or to know by someone else. When it comes to transaction it is very safe because of decentralization and anonymity of both receiver and sender.
Well in our generation nowdays we cannot says if it is a secure because of a lot of scammer created.But if we just trust of bitcoin we can assure that they give a good quality and a safety for our investment or our money.As far we know that they really work hard for the safety of a business they manage,we should be trust.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

Everything that is safe will definitely have a gap or lack. I think Bitcoin is safe when we have long experience in it. For beginners who want to know about Bitcoin it's good to learn more deeply and get better information. Bitcoin we will not know until when.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

Bitcoin will make secure, it depends on a person if how they manage their accounts in bitcoin and also their ether wallet. I am securing my account on bitcoin by knowing that only me will know my password and wther wallet, no one will no my ether wallet.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

I think bitcoin is secure, It is anonymous. identify and transactions cannt be tracked.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

Bitcoin is currently the most secure system and also most hodlers are not just lured by the rising price as far as I know. Smiley
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

I think bitcoin is completely safe for everyone who invests in bitcoin. because for them bitcoins are so easy to use to earn an income every day, so for them bitcoin can generate profits faster than their daily income.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

Bitcoin is secure but is 100% risky if we take it as investment. it can make you billionaire and beggar too if you don't care about your money and time.

faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

Bitcoin is safe when used as a global transaction. If as an investment, let me clarify again that it is risky. The risk is big, as big as the profit you will get.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

In the context of safe and secure investment, your question is rather ambiguous when it comes to bitcoin. The reason is because for any investment with the kind of returns you get from bitcoin, it hardly can be safe and secure. However, when it comes to bitcoin as a medium of securities, it is safe and secure because bitcoin will not disappear in the near future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: