Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY  (Read 121076 times)
spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:26:18 PM

In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

muddafudda, just as a totally random observer, the way you choose words and such is arguably immature and arguably unlikeable.  the failure of your coin i think is in your lack of respect for people.  good luck

yeah baby yeah
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:37:35 PM

In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

muddafudda, just as a totally random observer, the way you choose words and such is arguably immature and arguably unlikeable.  the failure of your coin i think is in your lack of respect for people.  good luck

this is not the worst I have had from him the Skype messages were so bad I cant even post them here

he seams convinced I am trying to kill off his coin because it competes with the coin I am working on

i have no problem with him or the coin its just the way he is going about getting donations that is totally unreasonable 

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:11:39 AM

Walett fully updated with new client!
Thanks muddafudda!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
WillBit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:42:07 AM

I just removed it.  The block explorer that was given (http://cryptobytes.info:3333) is showing the incorrect amount of coins.  Sorry about that.  Sad

Is there a properly functioning block explorer we can give to the coinmarketcap.com guys, so they can re-add CollosusCoin to the list?
WillBit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:52:27 AM

until the COL dev changes his attitude I would advise against buying COL ( dev is demanding donations or he leaves )

Also, can we please re-brand this coin to portray it's best qualities, it is BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY?

I would suggest starting by replacing the "1.5.1 Client Update Donations or new dev needed ASAP" line in the thread title with a catchy tagline.  Something like "Colossuscoin - The Biggest and Strongest Coin Ever Created"

It also might help the Colossuscoin image by removing the negative comments from the first post:

"WARNING: This is alternate currency. This is use at own risk currency."
"Mine at own risk or don't mine at all."
"To the idiot below, kinda hypocritical with the clone call. The only original content in your code wa the logo. Anyways no premine, that is all."

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:53:04 AM

colossuscoin was delisted because the last one on the list has a bigger markett cap the col, but that may change in the future!

Report to moderator 
sudo23

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:55:17 AM

I just removed it.  The block explorer that was given (http://cryptobytes.info:3333) is showing the incorrect amount of coins.  Sorry about that.  Sad

Is there a properly functioning block explorer we can give to the coinmarketcap.com guys, so they can re-add CollosusCoin to the list?

ahmed_bodi is now working on fixing the block explorer issue

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:01:52 AM

Also, can we please re-brand this coin to portray it's best qualities, it is BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY?

+1

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
TheFifty9Sound

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:05:11 AM

+1

+2
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:16:56 AM

+1

+2

+3 and the friendly is very important a dev with a bad attitude wont get anywhere i would suggest the dev deletes the posts that force people to donate and make a friendlier post about donating if that happens i will delete my posts that quote them

Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 03:25:16 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about the idea, forking liteadress.org and develop a ColossusCoin Encrypted Paper Wallet @ COLaddress.org
https://liteaddress.org/
Github: https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
WillBit

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:54:44 AM

until the COL dev changes his attitude I would advise against buying COL ( dev is demanding donations or he leaves )

I would suggest starting by replacing the "1.5.1 Client Update Donations or new dev needed ASAP" line in the thread title with a catchy tagline.  Something like "Colossuscoin - The Biggest and Strongest Coin Ever Created"

It also might help the Colossuscoin image by removing the negative comments from the first post:

"WARNING: This is alternate currency. This is use at own risk currency."
"Mine at own risk or don't mine at all."
"To the idiot below, kinda hypocritical with the clone call. The only original content in your code wa the logo. Anyways no premine, that is all."

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

I just sent 10 million COL to 21dgLfzxXSsN2eTX4T1mNVkJ8HLdkyAtUe in favor of rebranding this coin as BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY.
coinseller2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:32:41 AM

Can anyone donate me coins:D
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:55:09 AM

CooL Story,
I will keep my eyes on this Cryptocoin!!
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:10:39 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 08:28:58 PM by AltCoinEnthusiast

hey coinmarketcap guy.  I was counting coins for sale and there is way more collossal coins for sale than your site says there are total coins.  how can that be?  it says there are 5 billion and so I bought what I thought was a quarter of all coins.  but no.  there are 500 billion.  fuck you

your own fault, cheers.

its my own fault for reading information from this site and thinking it was legit because i saw the site in forbes and business insider(hoow the fuck did they use this bullshit site in their article?)?  sure enough buddy.  I'm not butthurt or nothing I figured this out a long time ago and sold out still at a profit(probably causing the crash)  

but god man, you're messing with people's money here you should deliver good information and not be some cheap propoganda bullshit by exposing shitcoins to the larger market through the exposure you got from the magazines(which they have revoked and edited your site out of them because your site is completely misleading at least 30% of the time..., just saying you'll discredit yourself, and someone who is actually legit will take your place with a market cap site that will actually work.

I love what your doing, keep it up, you must be making a killing with your influence over the markets.  assholio

Yes, it is your own fault not having checked twice. Nobody likes false information on a site like this and neither do I. Anyhow, you know yourself that it is your fault to act on one source of information. That's just the facts and not meant to hurt you, sorry mate! Always double or triple check!

I just removed it.  The block explorer that was given (http://cryptobytes.info:3333) is showing the incorrect amount of coins.  Sorry about that.  Sad

Block Explorer is wrong
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:34:36 AM

because its stuck i will update it when i get time, do u have a problem with that?

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Outdebt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

because its stuck i will update it when i get time, do u have a problem with that?

Do you think CoinMarketCap.com will relist it when it gets unstuck?
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:30:53 PM

hopefully price rises when the coin gets fixed :B, will the coin get fixed?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
crazydownloaded

Activity: 148

Crazy!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:18:39 AM

I've 2 servers (debian x64) running the colossuscoin client, with a "addnode" between them so they should stay pretty much synced together.
But I always have one or the other stuck at some point. I tried to remove only the "peers.dat" file, which didn't solved the issue, the stucked daemon stayed stuck.
The only solution I got was to completely remove the .Colossuscoin folder and sync the entire blockchain again. Very problematic and not always solving the issue. My block explorer can't stay up to date because of this problem.

And the daemon doesn't compile anymore:
rm -f colossuscoind test_colossuscoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coin/coins/colossuscoin/src -I/home/coin/coins/colossuscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

Est. February 2012
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 07:35:44 PM

Lets vote for COL!

"Newest Coin Vote: Multi Cryptocoin Payment Processing [Coin List Vote #3]"

"Another vote to add 3 or 4 coins to out current system. Depending on the outcome of the votes we will see if its 3 or 4.
Posting this notice, then locking the votes till Sunday. So if there is a coin you want to vote for that isn't on the list, please contact us before Sunday. The purpose of this vote is only for the addition of coins to the CoinPayments system. This is not a popularity contest, so vote according to what coin you'd like merchants to possibly use as a payment. We can not guarantee that any store will accept any, all, or no coin, that is strictly up to the store."

Vote:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360706.0

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: