Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY  (Read 121074 times)
dengnizaidongji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

persistence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:35:24 AM

aaand its gone again.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:31:13 AM

Colossuscoin Development Team
:
where i can join the icq and talk with the investor?

You can join the forums at http://www.colossuscointalk.org/ and leave us a message or you can become part of the Marketing and Promotion Team http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.15
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:41:14 AM

aaand its gone again.

Strange, I'd be interested to understand why it seems to just be Cryptsy having these problems, these things aren't good for anyone.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:58:02 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 11:43:16 AM by Crestington

Help Colossuscoin get to the MOON!

We are looking for Donations to help support the development of Colossuscoin for the betterment of all investors. 100% of all donations received will go to several BIG projects

-NEW client with improved security features designed by the members of the Colossuscoin Community.
-NEW Blockchain with an improved fee structure that pays better interest on investment, faster transaction times, and Development Fund built into the Blockchain.

The swap of current coins could occur by re-enabling POW at 0 coins and setting up a central checkpoint server which would further strengthen stability during crossover. The Colossuscoin float is traded 1-1 for coins on the new Blockchain, whatever cannot be traded over are coins that have previously been lost. With a central funding measure built in, we can reimburse lost coins to owners throughout the swap and once the swap is complete, a large portion of coins can be paid to all investors and those supporting the foundation.
All feature and fee changes to the Blockchain are decided on by the entire community and everyone has their say.

All donations help create a brighter future, no matter how small

BTC,LTC, COL Adresses and Address Ledgers:
Bitcoin Donation Address: 1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU

(BTC Address Ledger: https://blockchain.info/address/1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU)
Litecoin Donation Address: LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e
(LTC Address Ledger: http://block-explorer.com/address/LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e)
Colossuscoin Donation Address: 22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH
(COL Address Ledger: https://coinplorer.com/COL/Addresses/22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH)

More: ColossusCoin Foundation

If you would like to be a part of Colossuscoin
Join our forums at http://colossuscointalk.org
Become a Promoter at http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.15
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:38:52 AM

Crestington, stay the course boss. You, Sudo and others here and on the forum/elsewhere are just starting to bring all the work to fruition. Very much like what has happened to Fedoracoin as they have effectively rekindled the flame and interest as a whole in that cryptocurrency in the last few weeks. Unequivicolly with people like you staying the course, we will continue to add additional movers and shakers to the development, marketability of the coin and an overall acceptance/use of Colossuscoin over the coming months +. Big sacrifices can = big rewards.  I'm confident that there will be plenty of investors and team members that come on boars along the way one at a time that wish they had been apart of the coin at this early and positively pivoting stage!

I appreciate the support, the whole community has grown so much over the last month and is coming together very well. I knew there were technical issues when I signed on so alot of preperations have been made before really going public. The advantage is that with enough community support along with the current investors becoming involved early on, all changes can be agreed upon and implemented much quicker. Colossuscoin is worth around 790k usd at current market value so that means that if a majority of shareholders become involved, the cost for an overhaul becomes less per person. I estimate that to build a custom blockchain and have it swapped over smoothly will cost in the neighborhood of 5-7k USD, which is completely achievable.

I think that by collecting fees through transactions is a good way to go as people only ever pay fees on coins being sent while gaining interest on all the rest of the coins and get paid a portion of those fees on top, cost is spread evenly throughout the foundation.

Plans are even more far reaching than just a new blockchain, just the ability to change the system means any idea is possible so if someone comes up with a better solution and everyone wants it, that change can happen.

Some ideas floating around are a multi-wallet and voting system for the development fund with an open and viewable ledger at any time, customizable wallet security with higher than bank level protection, cold storage for coins, balance tracking, internet gateways, bittorrent features, streaming of the blockchain etc.
dengnizaidongji

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:16:25 AM

yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:40:21 AM

yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 02:12:33 AM

janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:50:01 AM

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.

I always wondered where BigVern sell the PoS mined coins. Do they go to Coinedup, or dump it on their own market? Cheesy

I start to fear that these long maintenances are possibly bad for business.
I still have an open oder on Cryptsy, yet it has been days since I saw any movement around the coin. Not everybody is this patient.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:11:01 AM

How much of COL is really there ?

Are they making a killing off the PoS ?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=279601.msg4966640#msg4966640  date=1391663461
How much of COL is really that's really there?

300 billion was mined and 12.8 billion generated through POS or like 4.2%,  even if they hold 50-60%, that's much less than they can make in a single day trading.

I always wondered where BigVern sell the PoS mined coins. Do they go to Coinedup, or dump it on their own market? Cheesy

I still have an open oder on Cryptsy, yet it has been days since I saw any movement around the coin. Not everybody is this patient.

I don’t know what Cryptsy does with all the extra coins, I would imagine they would sell them back on their own system since they would get extra fees from trade by doing so. This downtime costs Cryptsy money in trade fees and limits us from providing updates so no one wins. I would like to get some coding done soon to provide more stability to stop this downtime. I think we can re-enable Pow with a 0 coin reward and set up a central checkpoint server. What do you guys think? Colossuscoin is small so we can change any of the parameters as long as it's beneficial to everyone.

I have been scouring through the forums for all the best features and techniques for making the changes happen smoothly but most alts are all hype and only have a couple good points. I don't really want much hype right now other than to help make the costs cheaper.
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:07:33 AM

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=279601.msg4966640#msg4966640  date=1391663461
How much of COL is really that's really there?

300 billion was mined and 12.8 billion generated through POS or like 4.2%,  even if they hold 50-60%, that's much less than they can make in a single day trading.

I don’t know what Cryptsy does with all the extra coins, I would imagine they would sell them back on their own system since they would get extra fees from trade by doing so. This downtime costs Cryptsy money in trade fees and limits us from providing updates so no one wins. I would like to get some coding done soon to provide more stability to stop this downtime. I think we can re-enable Pow with a 0 coin reward and set up a central checkpoint server. What do you guys think? Colossuscoin is small so we can change any of the parameters as long as it's beneficial to everyone.

I have been scouring through the forums for all the best features and techniques for making the changes happen smoothly but most alts are all hype and only have a couple good points. I don't really want much hype right now other than to help make the costs cheaper.

Yes, you are definitely on target here with several of the goals/priorities you have outlines in this and other posts.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:31:54 AM

Yes, you are definitely on target here with several of the goals/priorities you have outlines in this and other posts.

Thank you, I have already contacted several coders to help in rebuilding the code and Sudo23 and others have been searching for coders as well. This project is a big challange, going in with a grand idea and having to learn code as I go but thats just my whole approach to life in general.

Last March I came back to Canada after spending 4.5 years backpacking around Australia and New Zealand. I worked for a year before going and saved up 5k and got a 1 year working holiday visa in Australia. While in Aus I did 3 months of farm work for a second year visa and when that was up I did a 1 year working holiday in New Zealand. After my 1 year in New Zealand I came back to Australia to go through sponsorship to help manage a retail and catering business doing donuts. I'm sure you are going to laugh but I helped design and run a full production kitchen that fed to 3 others stalls at the Royal Melbourne Show for 3 years running and the last year we won best caterer. The owner had all these plans for a large scale production facility but would never put time into his own retail business and wouldn't pay me more to let me manage all product and costs so I ended up leaving back to Canada and he stiffed both me and my girlfriend our last pay. I now work first to Saute' at one of the best restaurants in Vancouver where everything is made from fresh and all product and costs are managed religiously.

I have some interesting stories from my time in Australia and New Zealand. I have the most experience working in restaurants but other notable jobs I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne), various types of farm work in 47' heat, a bunch of catering events, Carnival operator, cooking in a bunch of restaurants, promotional work and probably missing a few things too.

This is probably against my better judgement but here are a few of my most outlandish photos from my trip in no particular order, just a few Lolz for your day.

nitai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:21:41 AM

Any word from Cryptsy when we can access our COL? I'd like to get mine out of there if they're gonna constantly go down all the time and I can't even send it to my wallet.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

Hi

It appears there is a lot of ColossusCoins not showing in my balance, but rather in the "Stake" line.
There is several hundred millions there. I can post a screenshot of that.

Please can someone tell me if i can spend them ?
How to "unlock" these coins ?

Thanks a lot.
3dGuy

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:28:24 AM

got some @cryptsy.
cannot trade them, cannot see them in the total.
Got a ticket on  this.
dengnizaidongji

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

Hi

It appears there is a lot of ColossusCoins not showing in my balance, but rather in the "Stake" line.

Thanks a lot.

my wallet has the same problem with you,but now is ok, what about yours ?

dengnizaidongji

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:54:10 PM

Thank you, I have already contacted several coders to help in rebuilding the code and Sudo23 and others have been searching for coders as well. This project is a big challange, going in with a grand idea and having to learn code as I go but thats just my whole approach to life in general.

Last March I came back to Canada after spending 4.5 years backpacking around Australia and New Zealand. I worked for a year before going and saved up 5k and got a 1 year working holiday visa in Australia. While in Aus I did 3 months of farm work for a second year visa and when that was up I did a 1 year working holiday in New Zealand. After my 1 year in New Zealand I came back to Australia to go through sponsorship to help manage a retail and catering business doing donuts. I'm sure you are going to laugh but I helped design and run a full production kitchen that fed to 3 others stalls at the Royal Melbourne Show for 3 years running and the last year we won best caterer. The owner had all these plans for a large scale production facility but would never put time into his own retail business and wouldn't pay me more to let me manage all product and costs so I ended up leaving back to Canada and he stiffed both me and my girlfriend our last pay. I now work first to Saute' at one of the best restaurants in Vancouver where everything is made from fresh and all product and costs are managed religiously.

I have some interesting stories from my time in Australia and New Zealand. I have the most experience working in restaurants but other notable jobs I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne), various types of farm work in 47' heat, a bunch of catering events, Carnival operator, cooking in a bunch of restaurants, promotional work and probably missing a few things too.

This is probably against my better judgement but here are a few of my most outlandish photos from my trip in no particular order, just a few Lolz for your day.

the photos are so have fun

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:05:12 PM

Hi

Thanks a lot.

Yes post a screen shot please
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: