Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the downfall of bitcoin?  (Read 4163 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?

Is it really a downfall? Or it is just another FUD.? Why don't you try to research on the history of bitcoin? Like the previous years, bitcoin will go through some drop and then again in some period of time it will rise back in a large margin.
Once they invest in Bitcoins they get so scared and when the price seems to be going down they are very quick to immediately sell it. That's why it is good for all newbie investors to research before they decide to invest in anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

Fluctuation of bitcoin ia commonly and sometimes happen. In 2015 bitcoin falls rapidly and many people told that that year is the end of bitcoin. And then here we are, still standing and bitcoin is going decrease again. We dont need to panic because fluctuation is normal in any business.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?
this is the problem to thoe noobs that just wanted to earn easy money,this weak handed users making the issues bigger because of being no knowledge of what theyre entering..try to check the history of bitcoin

Heres the link https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27545436_365126450623248_4084194529619828071_n.jpg?oh=eb10e01fb008c6fbb3cc0bfbca0c0800&oe=5AE093BB

There you can find peace of mind
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

It happens right away, we also don't know when it occurs or when it will be comeback. As you can see for the past few years, bitcoin faced a lot of downfalls even worse than this year and thinking of it is pretty normal for everyone. People are not leaving out of the line because of the reason bitcoin is going down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

You make me laugh. You didn't have idea so much as you are new. I just wanna say you to check the past behave of bitcoin. Its always have few fall down on the early month of the year. But the trend is not occurred for the year.  So from my knowledge I strongly say that the down trend is only for the early month of this year so don't be upset it will recover soon.

xderek

Activity: 76
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 09:40:13 AM by xderek

I am optimistic, simply because this was a test of strength. Is awful for who invested and witnessed the fall, but the bleeding wolf is just waiting to recover. The fact that the market is this way, only lures more investors in, rather then if was just steadily climbing up.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

I don't think so. It is short term downfall!
Yeah right, I'm sure what happens with bitcoin nowadays is a temporary panic, bitcoin soon finds its strength right away because the trend every early year bitcoin prices always drop so I'm sure that the future of bitcoin is still promising.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Well, i don't think so that btc will constantly fall down!Hope it will be recover again. actually, no one can predict perfectly about bitcoin.
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Bitcoin is the biggest and major coin in cryptocurency industry. This is an open market. Any one can buy or sell bitcoin as he wish and it will create that fluctuate. And the other hand lot's of wheals with bitcoins play some radical drama on bitcoin. Also some governments and fake news creators do panic situations on bitcoins. Those things directly effect to the bitcoin fluctuation. this is very normal and happen lot of times in past.  
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Fluctuation is always there on any currency related market, however Bitcoin has some fluctuations and this is expected until March. Hope this down trend would change and start its bullish growth, last years also the same trend was observed. Actually speaking, 2018 is the reach to sky for Bitcoin, wait and see her growth till this year end.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

It can not be said like that because bitcoin still has a long way and we do not know when bitcoin will fall and how big is the fall.
You can compare from the previous year in bitcoin history from 2010 maybe you can find the year how bitcoin fell deepest.
In the future we can not predict how bitcoin will be but I am sure bitcoin will continue to rise as the times progress.
Yes though it should go up and down as it is now but I'm sure the price goes up higher when compared to the falling price.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
Euphonic

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

I don't think this year will be a downfall year for Bitcoin. Price fluctuations are totally normal, if you will watch the historical data, you will see it.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Bitcoin will not disappear so fast, bitcoin can survive, and year 2018 is not the end of bitcoin. Convince yourself to believe in something that can change your future, and do not fall with negative news.
ashikerrez

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

This is only February month in 2018, As I know bitcoin price was almost 1k USD on 31 January 2017! And now it is 8k Plus though the market was down. So, you may sure bitcoin price will grow after two or three months.Recently I read an article where an expert said that bitcoin price will touch 50k USD in November-December, 2018! So, Hope for the best.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Many people are also thinking that this year will be the greatest downfall of Bitcoin since the year have started when the price of Bitcoin is on dump. But I think that even it was started on something like this, it will not end up to be constant on the dump situation because we all know that Bitcoin has the greatest potential to grow and I think it will prove it once again just what like it have done before that from a dump price is it has rise its price to become a more beneficial for the people who are into it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

It is a great time for bitcoin. Soon the price will recover and it will get higher and higher. We will all see it happening
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

Maybe first of 2018 btc  will  be  down fall but I am sure, btc will be growing up after that. And higher more higher
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I don't think so. As far as I am concerned this is not the downfall of bitcoin. Analysts say bitcoin will reach 100000 dollars or even more before the bubble burst. These days the currency is showing so much progress and by the end of this year some say it will even reach 40000 dollars. But for sure it is so hard to predict something in currencies and specifically BTC. There is so much variables to include in the mathematical model which make it almost impossible.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

I don't think so. As far as I am concerned this is not the downfall of bitcoin. Analysts say bitcoin will reach 100000 dollars or even more before the bubble burst. These days the currency is showing so much progress and by the end of this year some say it will even reach 40000 dollars. But for sure it is so hard to predict something in currencies and specifically BTC. There is so much variables to include in the mathematical model which make it almost impossible.

Unclear information information is always coming at any time, some people say it's the end of Bitcoin or it's the beginning of the Bitcoin rise but no one can be sure of the exact certainty of Bitcoin's price.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Fluctuations in price is just normal. We dont need to panic because fluctuation is normal in any business. Bitcoin will go through some drop and then again in some period of time it will rise back in a large margin and this year 2018 will be the greatest rise of bitcoin not the greatest fall. No need to worry and let's all hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: