Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StarTrek insipred coins =) and mining links (Low Diff) Nice Bounties!  (Read 60683 times)
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:59:19 PM

Because Cryptsy is the death-knell for alt-coins.
darksoft

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:25:00 AM

Bump for the exchange...
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:03:39 PM

Bump for the exchange...

where is the exchange

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Gundamcoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:33:21 PM

Anyone want to help a newb set up new hardware?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303094.new#new

I'm trying to use 7950 to mine and onboard 3300 for everything else, right now im using the 7950 for display and mining and getting pixilated spots, also having driver issues.

I'm posting here because the only cryptocurrency I have is these 3 coins, I'm willing to give up some UFC for help at this point!
LewiesMan

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 07:14:25 AM

So? where is the exchange? I finally found a "coin" I can mine with my low-end gpu (federationcredits). Grin
So, please don't let the scificoin exchange just be another "pipe-dream" Cry
scificoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:06:31 PM

So? where is the exchange? I finally found a "coin" I can mine with my low-end gpu (federationcredits). Grin

Not a pipe dream Smiley

But we discovered a number off issues in the bitcoin/ crypto libraries published on github that we were using.  As well as other none related issues.  The exchange has been a case of... bad planning at the start, which has cost us time.  

However the exchange backend is complete and currently working the front end (2-factor auth, email, features etc. ),  The exchange currently has the estimate of 5 days.  I can not promiss but I would expect the exchange to be lauched within 1 week.  We will be starting an separate thread soon.  which will outline some features of the exchange.  

Again sorry for the delays.

dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:14:31 PM

Not a pipe dream Smiley

But we discovered a number off issues in the bitcoin/ crypto libraries published on github that we were using.  As well as other none related issues.  The exchange has been a case of... bad planning at the start, which has cost us time.  

However the exchange backend is complete and currently working the front end (2-factor auth, email, features etc. ),  The exchange currently has the estimate of 5 days.  I can not promiss but I would expect the exchange to be lauched within 1 week.  We will be starting an separate thread soon.  which will outline some features of the exchange.  

Again sorry for the delays.

The actual time of a project is often two times of the planned time. So I think maybe 10 days is OK.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
LewiesMan

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:11:51 PM

WOW! all I can say is: "Warp-speed!, Engage!" Best, news I had all day... thanks!
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:36:47 PM

Anyone want to help a newb set up new hardware?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303094.new#new

I'm trying to use 7950 to mine and onboard 3300 for everything else, right now im using the 7950 for display and mining and getting pixilated spots, also having driver issues.

I'm posting here because the only cryptocurrency I have is these 3 coins, I'm willing to give up some UFC for help at this point!

As far as I know, I have tried this, and you cannot use 3 series embedded as a second display adaptor with a discrete card.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 04:40:03 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 04:55:26 PM by wmikrut

Very cool... lol   Grin
It would be cooler to see this crypto (either UFC, KED or both) integrated into a Black Nova Traders style game  Cool

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:19:07 PM

Anyone want to help a newb set up new hardware?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303094.new#new

Two things to note here:

You will need to enable the "Surround View" or equivalent option in the BIOS.

You will only be able to use catalyst driver version 12.4 or lower. Above that version, AMD separated the embedded video drivers from the main (discrete) driver package and getting both packages to work together is quite a PITA. One of the dumbest decisions made by the AMD engineering team.

EDIT: the 12.4 drivers may not work with the 7000 series, so your other option is to buy a low end AMD discrete card and put it in your system along with your 7950.
Piotrsama

Activity: 407

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:25:51 PM

should be on course for beta testing the exchange in 5 days!   Grin

Let us know if you like the look Smiley ... but it's unlikely we will change it now.  The logo will be slightly different.  This was a first draft.  We are hoping for beta testing to begin on Sat 21st Sept.  Then we will really push these coins.  We have some big plans.

It's looking good, waiting for it.
theofilos921

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:47:08 PM

nice work guys...i hope when its done u will treat new coins more fair than cruptsy Cheesy
i whant to donate the admin 500 DPS,can you post me ur address?

theofilos921
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:52:27 PM

nice work guys...i hope when its done u will treat new coins more fair than cruptsy Cheesy
How do we treat coins unfairly?
theofilos921

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:36:29 PM

Hey guys,

I don't know why cryptsy is treating valuecoin so unfairly. I have repeated messged bitjohn about the coin but they aren't responding to me. Well they aren't adding a lot of coins lately due to various website updates rolling in i guess.

Anyways, I believe it was said by bitvern (owner of cryptsy) that if the dev pays us in bitcoins, we see that the dev is indeed willing to support the coin so we will list the coin sooner.

So, if you all want to help the btc collection started to be paid to cryptsy, we can do it 2 ways i believe.

1) You can all send 0.1BTC or more to an address that I control, i will then send the whole amount at once to bitvern.

2) We can do escrow thru John K. and have him send the BTC to bitvern.

If i am not wrong, John K. charges a escrow fee so that would dilute our effort and i am not sure he would even do a escrow of this kind.

So, i am posting a BTC address that I control, to get it started.

1EjB28X156BpJzjD73xL4fjfkVruR2Y1EK

Anyone can use this url to check the total BTC donations  https://blockchain.info/address/1EjB28X156BpJzjD73xL4fjfkVruR2Y1EK  

that is posted by VLC admin...

theofilos921
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:52:09 PM

Hey guys,

I don't know why cryptsy is treating valuecoin so unfairly. I have repeated messged bitjohn about the coin but they aren't responding to me. Well they aren't adding a lot of coins lately due to various website updates rolling in i guess.

Anyways, I believe it was said by bitvern (owner of cryptsy) that if the dev pays us in bitcoins, we see that the dev is indeed willing to support the coin so we will list the coin sooner.

So, if you all want to help the btc collection started to be paid to cryptsy, we can do it 2 ways i believe.

1) You can all send 0.1BTC or more to an address that I control, i will then send the whole amount at once to bitvern.

2) We can do escrow thru John K. and have him send the BTC to bitvern.

If i am not wrong, John K. charges a escrow fee so that would dilute our effort and i am not sure he would even do a escrow of this kind.

So, i am posting a BTC address that I control, to get it started.

1EjB28X156BpJzjD73xL4fjfkVruR2Y1EK

Anyone can use this url to check the total BTC donations  https://blockchain.info/address/1EjB28X156BpJzjD73xL4fjfkVruR2Y1EK  

that is posted by VLC admin...

Oh go fuck off with your pity post...this thread is for the 3 coins created by scificoin, not to beg BitJohn to consider the coin you like/have mined
theofilos921

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:14:11 PM

i m sorry... Embarrassed but he asked why etc etc...

theofilos921
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 04:50:26 PM

le syfy bumpage.

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
cassieheart

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Just wanted to give you a heads up scifi There is something wrong with the KED and UFC pool its taking a long time to load a page my Khs is way down. and my miner is having troubles connecting to the pool on and off. iv tried on different internet connections and computers with the same problems.

~cassie
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 10:53:04 PM

Just wanted to give you a heads up scifi There is something wrong with the KED and UFC pool its taking a long time to load a page my Khs is way down. and my miner is having troubles connecting to the pool on and off. iv tried on different internet connections and computers with the same problems.

~cassie

I have done a complete shutdown, OS update and restart on the mining server. So far from this end everything is a go as far as mining in concerned.

The slow webpage loads however, are most likely on the VPS provider end. It should be back to normal sometime tonight, as this is usually a sign of maintenance being performed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: