Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:45:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StarTrek insipred coins =) and mining links (Low Diff) Nice Bounties!  (Read 60684 times)
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 02:31:19 AM

So it looks like Darsek problem will not resolve it'self and even if all the PoS blocks were to have matured, and PoW was flowing again I think it will only be a matter of time before the next issue.

I want to go ahead with a cash in & relaunch KED the second coming.   

The easiest way would be to start a thread, on the forum www.scificointalk.com where people can stake a claim to their share of the first super-block. 

Can someone start this thread for me please and link back here.   In the thread I need users to post their main/first wallet address, the amount of coins, your preference for the new KED...  reward, fees, Block time, total coins, algo (Scrypt/Sha256d/S-jane) etc.

So we will work on a new coin with 100,000 super-block  80,000 to be distributed to the current KED owners and 20,000 for a Logo competition.

If anyone has a strong objection to this let me know ASAP.

PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE make it SHA-256 Cheesy:D All others are sCrypt Sad Make the Klingon coin more powerful like klingons Cheesy:D

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:35:27 AM

So it looks like Darsek problem will not resolve it'self and even if all the PoS blocks were to have matured, and PoW was flowing again I think it will only be a matter of time before the next issue.

The easiest way would be to start a thread, on the forum www.scificointalk.com where people can stake a claim to their share of the first super-block.  

Can someone start this thread for me please and link back here.   In the thread I need users to post their main/first wallet address, the amount of coins, your preference for the new KED...  reward, fees, Block time, total coins, algo (Scrypt/Sha256d/S-jane) etc.

So we will work on a new coin with 100,000 super-block  80,000 to be distributed to the current KED owners and 20,000 for a Logo competition.

PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE make it SHA-256 Cheesy:D All others are sCrypt Sad Make the Klingon coin more powerful like klingons Cheesy:D

You don't really want that... a VERY small percentage of the miners of these three coins will have ASICs... but the couple or more who do will ruin it for ANY GPU miners at all... it is not worth alienating the entire subset of miners who do not wish to buy special equipment to mine at a reasonable rate when they are already used to GPU and CPU mining.

You think KED has issues now... wait till a 100+ GH/s miner drops his hashrate on a Shas256d KED... you will all regret it... especially since KED is going to be added to Cryptsy which means it WILL be publicized on coinchoose.

You are best to like it being scrypt and leave it at that.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 02:51:53 AM

Can someone start this thread for me please and link back here.   In the thread I need users to post their main/first wallet address, the amount of coins, your preference for the new KED...  reward, fees, Block time, total coins, algo (Scrypt/Sha256d/S-jane) etc.

So we will work on a new coin with 100,000 super-block  80,000 to be distributed to the current KED owners and 20,000 for a Logo competition.

You don't really want that... a VERY small percentage of the miners of these three coins will have ASICs... but the couple or more who do will ruin it for ANY GPU miners at all... it is not worth alienating the entire subset of miners who do not wish to buy special equipment to mine at a reasonable rate when they are already used to GPU and CPU mining.

You think KED has issues now... wait till a 100+ GH/s miner drops his hashrate on a Shas256d KED... you will all regret it... especially since KED is going to be added to Cryptsy which means it WILL be publicized on coinchoose.

Not in the long run. When BTC becomes unprofitable to mine, users with ASICS will turn to alts. SHA is the future of crypto's. IMO.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:58:50 AM

FWIW - I think it should stay Scrypt.  The 10k I have now will become more and more "diluted" if it goes the way of ASIC's as people will mine the shit out of it.  I also think such a major change would at very least delay it's listing on Cryptsy...
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:52:56 AM

Not in the long run. When BTC becomes unprofitable to mine, users with ASICS will turn to alts. SHA is the future of crypto's. IMO.

LOLOLOLOL... ok ill stop...

OK so... the most fundamental base of BTC right now is mining MUST be profitable, the miners will hold and refuse to sell otherwise... so as ASICs evolve... so will the cost of BTC as electricity per BTC mined increases. It will be that way well into 2032.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 04:50:19 AM

Can someone start this thread for me please and link back here.   In the thread I need users to post their main/first wallet address, the amount of coins, your preference for the new KED...  reward, fees, Block time, total coins, algo (Scrypt/Sha256d/S-jane) etc.

So we will work on a new coin with 100,000 super-block  80,000 to be distributed to the current KED owners and 20,000 for a Logo competition.

Agreed.

and i would also vote for scrypt(sorry csihrt<3)..sha256 would allow any of the current asic miners to jump on the chain and rape the hell out of it.

maybe start a poll on www.scificointalk.com?

cheers

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
meta.p02

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:52:30 AM

Seconded the use of scrypt.

Also, if we create another new coin it should not be SHA-256. Minting these coins is something all should be able to do, not just those with ASICs.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | Trade on Cryptsy! Faucets: Watch ads, earn Bitcoin | Visit pages, get Bitcoin | Gamble with faucet earnings!
If you found my post informative/interesting, consider tipping at BTC: 15877457612137dj4MM57bGXRkPzU4wPRM or DVC: 1B2PAYVe9BQRrZKaWZxWtunutwrm6fVcF7.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 06:15:39 AM

Well there is some talk on http://www.scificointalk.com/ about a sha 256 coin. But not a trek coin but Battlestar Galaticia based.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:09:49 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 08:29:20 AM by MaGNeT

I have no problem with the restart, but I don't think 100k coins will be enough.  I have 10251.50 KED and I mine with a total of around ~950kh/s, so there have to be larger wallets than mine out there...

ked@litehosting:~$ ./darsekd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.9.2.0-g99999-cmc",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

"newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 81983,
    "moneysupply" : 284407.77997000,
    "connections" : 11,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "84.200.84.74",
    "difficulty" : 0.02736743,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1381800198,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
ked@litehosting:~$

If we are to do my idea, simply replace all the coins in the original chain, we would need a super block(s) that add up around 284407.77997000 KED. Everybody would get back the same amount of coins they have now. Nobody looses any coins.

I hold almost 35k of KED but I don't care much if I get the exact amount or the exact share of a new coin, if future minting speed is adjusted to existing coins/time elapesed.

I posted my 2 KED addresses on the forum.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:17:40 PM

I have calculated the payout for the last 48 hours of KED pool operation:

227,741 shares

3780 * 2 = 7560 Total promised KED

7560 / 227741 ~ 0.0331956  Per Share

1    jonoiv    78,772  = 2614.88 KED
2    gokou2001    64,476 = 2140.31 KED
3    anonymous    33,281 =  1104.78 KED
4    theofilos921    32,347 = 1073.33 KED
5    quackers    13,419 = 445.45 KED
6    Gundamcoin    2,130 = 70.70 KED
7    dreamwatcher    1,711 = 56.79 KED
8    pappy    1,579 = 52.41 KED
9    zeronine    25 = 0.82 KED
10    lyno      1 = .03 KED

I will get to work crediting accounts right now.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:05:29 PM

Everybody needs to open and keep their KED wallets running  if these coins are going to get distributed. It is almost impossible for me to move coins into the pool to cover payout.

Without POS block, nobody will ever get their withdrawn coins  Cheesy

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:49:15 PM

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN CREDITED FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS OF MINING ON THE KED POOL.

PLEASE OPEN AND KEEP YOUR WALLETS RUNNING, AND WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.

WE WILL NEED POS BLOCKS TO GET THE COINS TO YOUR WALLETS.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 10:48:32 PM

I also want to add my advice for the new coin:

I would HIGHLY suggest sticking with a parent coin (original) instead of a clone of a clone.

If you want to go SHA-256 with POS go with cloning  PPC directly. If you want to go scrypt with POS, clone Novacoin directly.

This would save MANY headaches.

scificoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 11:31:39 PM

Ok,

It has been decided to go with Dreamwatchers plan for the KED relaunch. 

Dreamwatcher will also be handling the redistribution of the coins.  This should be fairly simple, and should run smoothly and will be 100% fair.

Everyone needs to keep their old KED wallet for the time being as it will be needed to claim your coins from the KED "the next generation"

we will keep the coin 3.5 per block and 1 minute blocks with 0 TX fee.  but we will reduce the total coins.

2 things will happen now.

1.  I will launch a poll to see what algo people want.  SHA256, Scrypt etc....VOTE ASAP, voting will close in 7 days.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=315220.0

2.  Soon we will launch a design competition for the coin icons and logo.  The prize/s will be paid for from the 1st superblock.

Then when he coin is ready it will be given to dreamwatcher and we will launch at a prearranged time.

Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 12:42:57 AM

The small transactions worked for my GPL error and I can send coins again. Thanks!

I've posted my KED address and finally created an account at scificointalk. Not much time to deal with cryptos as I'm out of country for another week.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 09:07:27 AM

I may have found an even easier way to import the old KED wallets.

There is a program called Pywallet that I have used many times in the past, it is able to do many things to the wallet.dat file.

I had tried to just switch a Darsek wallet into the UFC  data directory (UFC and KED share the same address version) and the UFC client would attempt to repair the wallet but would crash out after repairing it.

I then used Pywallet to delete all the transactions out of the Darsek wallet.dat file (Just the transaction records, the key pairs are untouched). The UFC client then automatically did a rescan. This rescans the block chain to record all the transactions for each address of the wallet and VIOLA , the wallet was now a UFC wallet with all the addresses intact.

If this works with the new KED coin, I will make a push button version of this Pywallet function. One will just have to run it on the old KED wallet file and then use the 'clean' wallet file with the new KED client/daemon. All the accounts and balances will be intact after the super block is distributed to the same addresses recorded in the old KED block chain.
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:37:01 AM

"Hailing frequencies open,sir............."

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
meta.p02

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:55:29 AM

Looks like the KED chain (at least when I see it from the explorer) is stuck...

Earn Devcoins by Writing | Trade on Cryptsy! Faucets: Watch ads, earn Bitcoin | Visit pages, get Bitcoin | Gamble with faucet earnings!
If you found my post informative/interesting, consider tipping at BTC: 15877457612137dj4MM57bGXRkPzU4wPRM or DVC: 1B2PAYVe9BQRrZKaWZxWtunutwrm6fVcF7.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 03:34:39 PM

Looks like the KED chain (at least when I see it from the explorer) is stuck...

KED is stuck and being relaunched.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280114.msg3376728#msg3376728

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=315220.0
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:00:35 AM

any things news on these coins? how about the exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: