Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, I like crypto coins, because crypto coins are very profitable and very helpful in fulfilling the needs. I really believe in crypto coins because I already feel the benefits.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

Yes I do, I like crypto currency/coin due to the fact it is very usual to current requirement of modern civilization. We are now moving in a very fast face society. Everything is almost available online. Therefore it is just efficient that cryptocurrency is the one filling-up the gap in order to properly handle the requirement of our modern society. Goodluck crypto people.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I do like crypto coin in such profit, its helps my financial assistance. You can invest this like of coins as one of a currencies in the future.
There will be hardly any person who is there in the world of crypto currency and still he does not like crypto currencies as this is one of the best thig one can have in his life. In addition to this, investing in crypto is also one of the easiest way of making more amount of money and that too in less period of time. I am very much thankful to all the crypto currencies as because of them, I have got an opportunity of having a better living.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, I like crypto coins, because crypto coins are very profitable and very helpful in fulfilling the needs. I really believe in crypto coins because I already feel the benefits.
I'm happy with the investment and if we compare it with stocks, gold or property then crypto investment is more promising, and we as crypto fans have benefited, and I hope crypto continues to last forever so we can earn wealth and passive income.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Yes I like crypto coins, because crypto coins are a new innovation to earn an income. Crypto coins are great for investment because it has the potential to continue to increase.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time, It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)

I like it because its new technology which made life easier and financially secure,this is just start in near future it will more groom and the luckiest are who part of it now.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Of course I do. How do I choose something that is a possible source of income? I have achieved a lot because of crypto coin, It is so interesting because it is different from money. I am enjoying to learn about this very much. Fortunately, cryptocurrency programs will help to make money.
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

yes I really like crypto because this is a very good investment place, many rich people who are successful because invest in it, I want to be like them
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just something that necessary for almost everyone nowadays because of slow banks and high taxes. It's revolution in worlds economy.

Markperop

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just something that necessary for almost everyone nowadays because of slow banks and high taxes. It's revolution in worlds economy.
The fact is that many users are obsessed with crypto currency in no way to financial means, but as an art. Of course, I can not understand such people, but nevertheless, anyone who understands cryptography has every right to such feelings.

HELLO EVERYONE.
pixelbtc

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.

Of course. I like crypto coin because I know that it could help me to earn extra income the same with my friends who are already earning bitcoin. I know that I didn't earn yet but I am confident that I could earn in the future and I am happy to know that I am one of the people who knew about crypto coin.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

yes i like cryptocurrency coin because it will help to earn some money

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

The fact is that many users are obsessed with crypto currency in no way to financial means, but as an art. Of course, I can not understand such people, but nevertheless, anyone who understands cryptography has every right to such feelings.
Well I believe that crypto coin is really amazing that is why I like to buy many crypto coin during dumping of its price because I believe that it will really rise soon and if rising of price occurs maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit  we dontvreally have another choice only to gain.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

Although initially i wasn't interested in this currency, but.. over time while i learned many things, crypto coins has been making increasing my interest, since this can be take utilized as a driver of financial side, it's feel suitable and it can be taken as a my side activity.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

I like it very much.I'm happy that bitcoin is real and not a scam.Even if others says it's not a good investments,I still have good feelings on this coin that it can help me someday in my financial problem.I know it's not easy to work here in the forum,but I will try my very best to learned because it is for my own future.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

Of course, Yes i like crypto coins. This helps me in lot of things. Crypto coins are one whom I lean on , whenever I need a big amount of money in which I couldn't get in my basic job. I do join campaigns to earn some and convert it in our currency. This coins makes my life a bit better than before.

KEPLER99

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

How can anyone could not like crypto if it can give you financial freedom? Or somehow can change your life forever if you just believe in cryptos. It's just like buying gold and gems and the more you hold it, the better value it can get.
There is a huge population who likes all the crypto coins very much but still not all of us are having this view as there are number of people who still don’t know anything about any of the crypto currency and they actually don’t like it that much. Other than this, I don’t feel like any such kind of flaw in any of the crypto currency due to which you start disliking it or anything like that.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

:)Is the big YES!! I will like very much crypto coins.a cryptocurrency method will make a usage of crytpo that will not be given a digital currency asset .it will help in a boost of the economy bank and people without bank also we will make to be hopeless and unemployed people.so they can also be a successful.the cryptocurrency is not a form of proper network rather should let people come from a difference places .I just want everyone crypto coins have all existed all have the potential to grow so high in bitcoin is the most popular and most used virtual currency in today's world in 2018.that is the best year of crypto coin or a currency in the country .which is where legalize the bitcoin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Emphatically Yes! I love Cryptocoin so much that I can not do without getting along with it for day. It has changed the life of so many for better. It also breeds social relationship/good rapeur among members in various country due to its forum that co habitat them, where you can even have knowledge about happenings in the world. Decentralization in Bitcoin is also rigidly not an understatement
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

do you think we will be still here if we dont like crypto?what a kind of thread.is this why not make some sensible topic that just doing crap..theres nothing to tell about reason why we like here because of MONEY,INCOME,EARNING AND PROFIT enough reason for liking this forum right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: