Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3506 times)
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Very like much the crypto world. It gives me additional income, making new friends and many more. Moreover, crypto teach me how to be patience, keep believing and stay strong. Also, crypto booms the currency world.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

of course, because I'm a trader and I trade so many kinds of cryptocurrency so it's so important to me Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
maks12345

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Yes, it is possible. For me, crypto currency is the way to make money without leaving home. This gives many people money without having anything but the mind. But with crypto, you can lose a lot
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

for me, the crypto-coin is a new way to make money and I really love it because from I join in crypto world, I can make money so I can buy something for my life. I believe that many people which involve in the crypto world will agree on this and I think they make a lot of profit from the crypto and I still want to use the crypto-coin to make more money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

im love bitcoin because it helps me to pay school bills and help me to fulfill my dreams in life now. i think bitcoin will be my future because i think bitcoin will be our future currency.

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Absolutely I like crypto coin. I was very happy after I have understood its capabilities or what it can provide. I like it because I may have some extra income to have acquire savings for my future family. I don't need to work abroad in order to financially provide. It is likewise accessible. All I need is a cellphone and an internet connection. Thus, working with cypto system is worth the pay.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I really like crypto, because for us crypto helps us to earn more profit, by investing my money by trading in altcoin so I can easily benefit every day, so our life has come true with many things we get from crypto. So crypto in our life is very meaningful with lots of money.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Yes!. I do like it because it does not only enhance, enlarge your knowledge about digital currency it also gives you a chance to earn something in your own way, it boosts your confidence and make you want to dream big for yourself and for your family too, knowing you will get the opportunity to help, wether you do it by saving, investing or trading crypto coin what matter is your own diligence ans hardwork over the past months and years has pay off... it's a sweet thing to earn your profit after along time of waiting.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
yes, even though im a newbie but i wirness my friend earn profit from crypto coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

I really like crypto, because for us crypto helps us to earn more profit, by investing my money by trading in altcoin so I can easily benefit every day, so our life has come true with many things we get from crypto. So crypto in our life is very meaningful with lots of money.
Cryptocurrencies are serving as our main job because we are focusing more on cryptocurrencies rather than our job which is understandable because the profit that we are getting from the cryptocurrencies are extremely high which is a very great opportunity for us because we can just quit our job and focus in cryptocurrencies and still live the life that we want.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just something that necessary for almost everyone nowadays because of slow banks and high taxes. It's revolution in worlds economy.
I do like crypto coin. It has the capability of giving me an extra job and extra money for my family's needs. I do have many hopes for crypto because of the benefit it provided. I also like the Blockchain technology. The users are empowered with the transactions. I am amazed what bitcoin is capable of.
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
as of now not only liking this cryptocoin but i am starting to love this so much because it brings me a lot of money on this just by consuming my electricity and internet fees it all brings back to me a times ten in computing it and not only if you are lucky on this and can wait patiently.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Yes I do and I really do like it once again. I guess everybody in here do also like cryptocurrencies since they were brought here all together because of same reason and that was to earn and gain the benefits cryptocurrencies can provide. I do like cryptocurrencies like anybody else do in a sense that I like it because of what it can give and provide which is beneficial on my part and I really like the way on how it gives me opportunity to earn money to sustain and support my needs and wants.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

Yes I do and I really do like it once again. I guess everybody in here do also like cryptocurrencies since they were brought here all together because of same reason and that was to earn and gain the benefits cryptocurrencies can provide. I do like cryptocurrencies like anybody else do in a sense that I like it because of what it can give and provide which is beneficial on my part and I really like the way on how it gives me opportunity to earn money to sustain and support my needs and wants.
Yes I really like crypto coin.I think these crypto coins are getting very popular these days as digitizaton is going on.Crypto coins are easy to carry.You just need to have a wallet especially designed for these crypto coins.Transactions through these coins are much more easy than normal money.Taxes are also not applied on these coins so the user gets full profits.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

I think people around like crypto coin because of the huge profit that they really get on working or doing such profitable action like trading and investing in the crypto coin feild I believe that crypto coin can really brought a great big profit in me so then I will continue buying and holding some of it for good and in preparation of the near future.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

I really like crypto, because for us crypto helps us to earn more profit, by investing my money by trading in altcoin so I can easily benefit every day, so our life has come true with many things we get from crypto.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Yes I really like crypto coin.I think these crypto coins are getting very popular these days as digitizaton is going on.Crypto coins are easy to carry.You just need to have a wallet especially designed for these crypto coins.Transactions through these coins are much more easy than normal money.Taxes are also not applied on these coins so the user gets full profits.

I also really like bitcoin. This is not a temporary love from my side. I adopted the technology on my brain and I'm taking it serious anyway. It will be better with more people comes in.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

I like crypto beacuse its changed my life within a year.. its helping me to know the world i don't even think about.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Yes.  I realy realy like crypto coin becuase its a good to have this coin.  When its go high value.  You have a big profit that you earn in crypto coin. And also if you have a high valur token. 
Crypto currencies is no doubt one of the biggest innovation of this 21st century and that it really helped number of people in making some very good amount of money and it is still helping lot of people in changing the lives of so many others as well. I do like crypto currencies as this is the only thing which can help me earn as much amount of money as we want to make as the market value is highly volatile.
At this time any person who have a little bit know how about crypto and bitcoin he is fan of crypto already and there are very bright chances that this year no of investor will increase because due to high pumps of bitcoin in 2017 crypto is now known as an individual field in finance and after seeing the craze of people toward bitcoin I am also inspired by bitcoin and now I also prefer bitcoin over the flat money which is just a piece of paper and nothing else I keep on investing every moth for the future due to its long term fruit.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Yes. I like to encrypt money very much. I think no one likes to expose his privacy. It's very important. Secrecy will bring people a sense of security. I think that's one of the reasons that digital money is becoming more and more popular now. With the gradual development of digital money. I think this is the trend and direction of the future digital currency. I like bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: