Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

I am a new investor in this market, and I have made a profit when investing in good ICO projects. So I like these coins very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes I love bitcoin, because bitcoin has changed my life. Bitcoin can be an alternative job, which benefits, the rising bitcoin value can serve as an investment for a better future.

mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

I think the crypto currency is where people pick up money and make people rich, change lives. Personally, I really like this crypto as well as people, as it has made life change, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. And have the digital money where we can use to buy very modern online.

Bitcoin is hope for many people. I like crypto because I'm earning money through it and its easily to use . And bitcoin is my main favorite to all the coin because bitcoin is useful for me when im want to give remittances to my family . I have a wallet that support bitcoin as a fees to all transaction like buying and shopping online.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

Yep I like because I can get revenue from cryptocurrency. I can get a lot for and work from cryptocurrency. very thankful for cryptocurrencya
I think cryptocurrency is just started and it is in its initial phase. They should realize that following traditional methods of earning money are not going to help them in achieving their goals and during their dreams into reality. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the most amazing invention of this century and it is not less than a blessing for those who are ready to believe in it. 
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

well, yes. because aside from the fact that it's tax-free, one can earn from this easily compared to the jobs offered in industry wherein labor and salary does not fit. salary's too low. that's why another source of income is needed that is more favorable and decentralized.

I have got all the reasons to love crypto because crypto currency has given equal chances to everyone to get the equal benefits out of it. If you are investing $1 or you are investing $100, the profit will be equally distributed according to the ratio of your investment. The market is available all the times, and you can do the trading at any part of the day just by getting online from anywhere. Even if you are not pro at trading, still you can make the profit by just holding the currency.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yeas of course I'm proudly a fan member of crypto coin and besides aince the beginning until the end cryptocurrency is the only kind of income that makes my dreams come true.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

I love crypto coin because all the crypto coins have potentials that can be high in value so lage joins bounty campaigns to get a coin because I know that when it comes to the day it also increases not just me crytpo coin likes but also my fellow bitcoin users.
It all comes down to volatile. People love crypto due to its sudden pump and dump. Also, it is quite interesting to buy and sell crypto assets because it challenge us to  make some good profits. Since cryptocurrencies was created more and more are enjoying to used this. In other words, I like crypto because it can gives us a big chance to achieve our dreams in the near future.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Having digital money where we can use to purchase online is so interesting. Profiting many times through investing and earning tokens in ICO are amazing so yes I like crypto coins much.

I think that there are no investors that hate the investment that he/her is doing. There is maybe a small percentage of people who are actually hating the crypto and they are waiting for the right time to get out of-of the game but instead of getting out they are centered on making back their losses that they have accumulated through time.

These so-called gamblers - investors are actually no thinkers and their greed for the more profit has actually left them in a state of the financial disorder.

I personally love crypto but I don't know what the future will bring me and will I get significant losses in the future; that shouldn't happen if I invest smartly but my everyday life is influencing me hardly because stress accumulated through the days is also transferring to my investing so properly investment is sometimes left out.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

For some people bitcoin is only the way to earn profits from their investments, they are always in attempt to buy at less price and sell high but for me it is more than an asset. I use bitcoin as a preferred payment mode to deal in locality as well as overseas, i like it because it is one of the fastest method to transfer money
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Yes, I really like it, I spend a lot of time everyday on it and I study much bigger about it than in the past.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

I have every one of the motivations to love crypto in light of the fact that digital money has given equivalent opportunities to everybody to receive the equivalent advantages in return. On the off chance that you are contributing $1 or you are contributing $200, the benefit will be similarly circulated by the proportion of your speculation. The market is accessible every one of the circumstances, and you can do the exchanging at any piece of the day just by getting on the web from anyplace. Regardless of whether you are not ace at exchanging, still you can make the benefit by simply holding the money.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I like the crypto currency, it definitely has more pluses than minuses. It allows you to get additional income, many of my friends also work with crypto currency and they really like
chanlygell

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Yes. I like crytocurrency because it is easy and convinient to used.They have many benefits we can get in crytocurrency. It is also give us a extra income.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

For some people bitcoin is only the way to earn profits from their investments, they are always in attempt to buy at less price and sell high but for me it is more than an asset. I use bitcoin as a preferred payment mode to deal in locality as well as overseas, i like it because it is one of the fastest method to transfer money

There are so many advantages of having the coin in today fast paced world. If we do not make the best use of the available technology than in coming time we will be obsolete in our work as everything will be related to online an technology related. Crypto do play a vital roles in numerous people life form some years now as a way to investment, transferring money quickly in no time across world, building business around it, doing freelancing work and getting paid in crypto currency etc.

rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Yes sure I really like crypto coins because I have earned from it. When I started to join airdrop and bounty campaign I am really happy that I have earn bitcoins so this really helps.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Absolutely yes.I really like crypto coin because it gives me alot of opportunity to earn money ,Specially bitcoin because here incthis site if you join signature campaign youll be able to get paid through bitcoin and the best thing is that it has a huge value that is the reason why I work hard to earn more money from my job so that I can also invest it to bitcoin for my future.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

I like the way cryptocurrency made. The usage of cryptocurrency is not just for having digital asset but it will helps to boost the economy, bank the unbanked people and make hopeless and unemployed people to be successful. Cryptocurrency is not just a form of peer to peer network rather, it connect the people from different places.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

I don’t like bitcoin, I love it! Being part of the crypto world has taught me a lot of things from market movement to making profit from trading. I really embraced the challenge of learning something new and totally far from my day job. I have learned that there are multiple ways to earn money without having to leave your regular job. Bitcoin has really helped my family financially which I will be forever grateful for.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

I love crypto I'm so happy that I'm part of this industries because it helps me a lot not only in financial matters, It helps me to progress, everyday I learn different things, I gain more knowledge through experience even if good or bad that's part to become success and It helps me to have direction in life and to pursue my goals in life.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I like it and I hate it also. You can't be really certain about its price. However, this is also the fun part since the price could go way up

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: