Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3506 times)
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

yes I really like it, although the risk is very high, but the profits can be very large, especially jiga we are smart in buying and selling, profits can be doubled
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Yes i like crypto coins because they have helped me financially through making good profit which has helped me for the past months alot.............besides i love the blockchain technology and i believe it will solve a number of problems in the world
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

As for me, I have high hopes for crypto-currencies in terms of increasing revenue, but I also rely on their technical innovation.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I really like crypto coin because with crypto coin we can transact with anyone anywhere as long as there is internet.crypto coin network also has changed the global economic system towards the better use of blockchain and decentralized technology and crypto coin can not be falsified so secure. but we still have to be careful with the Internet network because no one guarantees its security system
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Yes, if you have some time for crypto then you should love it because why do you spend time for these? Basically the answer is to earn profits, right? Well, we all know that in first time we do crypto things but not all tend to just have a financial thing for it. Others are also amazed for what they learn from crypto and as long as they are engage for it they accept it and learn to love crypto. Besides, they should really understand crypto because if they don't know about it then they are losing some aspect of care to learn how this technology make us love it more.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes I do, I like crypto coin, I start learning crypto when I lost my last job, and at the moment I feel its something great and I want to know more about it. so I decided to learn and looking for many information about cryptocurrency. now even I have a new job I still love crypto coin and want to use it and learn it more and more.

ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Ofcourse, it did changes a lot of things in my life since I've known it. I was too hesitant to take risk at bitcoin before but since I've learned the basics of it, I've got to know it's potential to provide a sustainable life for most of us. I love it for it is a great way of earning and having an assurance to save for our future. Through it's long term investment, everything went lighter for us to bear financially.
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

I like also cryptocurrency because of that reason, we can start investing our money to crypto in a small capital and they have potential to gain you more profit using that currencies. And i think that's the reason why almost all bitcoin user love cryptocurrency.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is changing the world, bitcoin is changing the life of many people. Bitcoin make poor people rich while they are working with bitcoin. Also bitcoin is educing the unemployment from the whole world. we can also say that in this modern age bitcoin is the only simple way trough which we can grown fast and make our self rich in the future.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:45 AM

Of course I like crypto currency since the first time I know about that, everyday I spend my free time to earn bitcoin. No a day without bitcoin.. bitcoin give me new life and new knowledge, in here I can learn and I can make money, bitcoin is really helpful for my life.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

Of course I like crytocurrency, especially bitcoin. I like it just because of simple reasons. First, it makes transactions much faster and reliable. Second, it opens opportunities to have jobs and to earn profit. Who would not like a great opportunity like this. In short, I like cryptocurrency because it is very useful and handy for me . It can be used by anyone anytime anywhere.
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

Yes, I like it because ot is safe for users to transact and to invest. Also it is fast because it uses technology and internet to make it more faster. But for the first time users it will be hard but you'll get use to it
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

Beside profit crypto change my everyday routine when i'm woke up everyday i check the price of bitcoin and other alts especially my portfolio. Crypto can give you reach your goals easily when you work hard and patience.
I really like crypto coin because it is making me a profitable person, and i like crypto because it is helping me to be more business minded and crypto coin is really helping me to be more wise and knowledgable, and off course i like crypto because i am earning money with crypto.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

Beside profit crypto change my everyday routine when i'm woke up everyday i check the price of bitcoin and other alts especially my portfolio. Crypto can give you reach your goals easily when you work hard and patience.
I really like crypto coin because it is making me a profitable person, and i like crypto because it is helping me to be more business minded and crypto coin is really helping me to be more wise and knowledgable, and off course i like crypto because i am earning money with crypto.
we can gain a very wide knowledge of crypto technology. more importantly cryto coin provides many opportunities to make money if working on various ico projects.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

who am i to deny?thats the reason why im here..though lots of risks must have and get through before tasting the sweetness of earning still this makes me feel satisfying..and j dont just like crypto because i ilove this and cant even see life without this now.

Of course I like crytocurrency, especially bitcoin. I like it just because of simple reasons. First, it makes transactions much faster and reliable. Second, it opens opportunities to have jobs and to earn profit. Who would not like a great opportunity like this. In short, I like cryptocurrency because it is very useful and handy for me . It can be used by anyone anytime anywhere.

Same reason but i guess its indeed,this are the characteristics of bitcoin that most of us here,not to mention the volatility of every coins that makes this journey more fun and enjoyable
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Yes, I like the crypto currency too. I really like cryptocarja coins because they are conceptual, justified and peer-block chain technology. Because the investment in the crypto world is very profitable.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

Yes ofcourse , every person using crypto-curriencies is always like crypto coin . Crypto coin is very interesting to all traders and user of online ,like me. Why im so like the crypto? , because this is important on me , i always use this everyday in trading , i always use this to earn a money for my financial needed everyday. In short , We Like this !

cool_hikaru

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

For me. I like cryptocurrency and the most like bitcoin BTC. The new world depend on cryptocurrency and it will become on virtual currency. And bitcoin is the most popular and most uses virtual currency in the world now. In 2018 it will be the best year of crypto coin or currency.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

I like them very much. Altcoin and ICO's are the reasons for my income. Altcoins creates new opportunities in the market for crypto-investors. Even ICO's force the existing coins to perform better and deliver best services which will beneficial for both users and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: