Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3506 times)
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

Definitely yes, especially if its free to get, crypto coin is nice for all investors and holders, because this crypto coin is one of the main source of income of many people in crypto world, buying crypto coin in a low value and selling it when increase was one of the best process for all investors, but not all coin will surely increase so always be ready to lost or ready to accept the cause of you investments.

Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.

I don't, I dont hate Crypto Currency but i dont love it yet. For i dont ave yet the knowledge I need to fall for Crypto currency.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Yes, I really like it, I spend a lot of time everyday on it and I study much bigger about it than in the past.
As the interests of the people get high or the stakes you involve gets bigger, then the rate of interest one is taking in that matter also increases. Initially I had just heard about crypto currency and I though of it as some kind of Ponzi scheme, but with the passage of time I started reading about it from google and also followed coinmarketcap and coindesk for my knowledge. Now I start my day with something related to crypto currency and do the same before going to sleep.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

I really like the cryptocurrency coins because they are the best way for me to make a lot of money.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

I like altcoins. This coins can make you harvest plenty of blessings in one day if the ICOs will become successful. Crypto coins help a huge bitcoiners specially today's issue that more coins come in to crypto. They will have more altcoins to love.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

yes i like it a lot
like about the system like about benefit with it and many more with crypto coin and this realy help me in my academic and financial when i know about bitcoin or other alt coin

berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
of course, I really like cripto coins. because this cripto coin can be said as a source of my income that can help my family's economy and can change our lives become more feasible.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

Yes. I like crytocurrency because it is easy and convinient to used.They have many benefits we can get in crytocurrency. It is also give us a extra income.
For sure it is good and I am not the only one who like bitcoin and who admire it but a lot of people are bitcoin user just because they knows the qualities of bitcoin, I like bitcoin more than any other crypto coin, because it has a lot of benefits like increasing price with every investment , bitcoin has a lot of job opportunities and it can grow very fast in price and demand, bitcoin is being liked by a lot of people because its price use to change so the when bitcoin price is low it is time to invest and when it is high its profit worthy to sell and get profit.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Yes I did, but I liked bitcoin to be precise. I buy my coins last year and got some profits already.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

yes i really like crypto coins, i am very grateful to crypto for having changed my life that was previously just idle, but now i can work by joining some bounty campaign

Ann Impas

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

yes i really like crypto coins, i am very grateful to crypto for having changed my life that was previously just idle, but now i can work by joining some bounty campaign

Same here, I love crypto coins as well as long that I believe in the project. I was also able to earn a good amount of money by joined bounty program and I'm very grateful about it. Good luck to us and happy earning to us. Smiley
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

I like the crypto currency, it definitely has more pluses than minuses. It allows you to get additional income, many of my friends also work with crypto currency and they really like

I agree with you. I do love cryptocurrency because it brings a lot of benefits to its users and also its volatileness makes it more unique that's why people love and embrace bitcoin in their life.  People as well as me like cryptocurrency because even though it is risky, cryptocurrencies will not let you down and will make you realize that it is worth the risk.
aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

I really like the crypto money.The Crypto money has brought me so much money so far.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course i like it With crypto everything becomes easy and my economy's greatly helped by it although sometimes i get a loss but my spirit is still on because the advantage that i get a lot more than its loss.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

It has really been a source of income to many and it is still running in flow. The ICOs are another area of interest that has really fetched people money just by participating in them. Not just a likeness now but an addiction.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

Of course i like it With crypto everything becomes easy and my economy's greatly helped by it although sometimes i get a loss but my spirit is still on because the advantage that i get a lot more than its loss.
Yes crypto coin is really amazing and investing into it is really amazing , we can really get a huge amount of profit on it through the simple ways such us buy and selling, it really help us a lot in terms of financial aspect. So then I really like those crypto coin for good and for the economy.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

I like cryptocoin because I can get a lot of profit because I bought crypto when the price is very cheap and after holding for few weeks or months it will increase the price and that's I make profit if I sell it.  But sometimes I hold for few years because I  want more profit . If you compared bitcoin to crypto we can get more profit to altcoin than bitcoin because as of now the price of the bitcoin is very high so it's hard to increase the price fast.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

Yes I like crypto coin, especially those with working project innovation. I wish I understand the technical aspect better.
Doi

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

I like bitcoin it could really change the way you live. It change the way how we think about earning online.

Cheers for bitcoin.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

I really like crypto currency because it gives me a lot of oppurtunity to earn money here and  I learn many things about digital currency.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: