Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

yes, i really like, because crypto give me alot income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

I like crypto coins. Currently I am researching it, because crypto investment will give much benefit, in addition it also helps the economy grow. In the future, crypto will grow dramatically.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

When I first learned about the cryptocurrencies I was delighted, I really liked the idea, especially the fact that this system is decentralized and no one government is now a monopolist in the production of money

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

Of course i am, this extra job offers me a lot of possibilities to just increase my wallet only by investing in coins that sometimes has more than 80% chance to pump, it is just great activity.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I like crypto coins because in the crypto world there are so many challenges that must be faced if I can not face the challenges that exist then I can be will lose.
that's where I like crypto coins ..

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Off course I like crypto coin. Its give me opportunity to make money beside my main job. I am believe that in crypto world, we can take many opportunity and earn money. We can trade, join ICO or maybe join bounty program
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Cryptographic varieties of cash area unit filling in as our elementary occupation since we have a tendency to area unit concentrating additional on digital varieties of cash as hostile our activity that is affordable on the grounds that the profit that we have a tendency to are becoming from the cryptological varieties of cash area unit astonishingly high that is associate exceptionally extraordinary open door for United States since we are able to merely leave our place of employment and center in digital currencies and still keep it up with the life that we'd like.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

me too!, everyone love crypto, now people more knowing how it work, i get benefits one month ago, i do trade and crypto give good news for me, lot of people thanks for crypto includ me
I'm very grateful that crypto existed, I like how it works, very convenient, and is really life-changing. I hope more and more people will join crypto family as we continue bringing quality of life for all.

Of course I love this job, I am a fan of this crypto that makes me love it because each promises transparency in their activities. and crypto can be a profitable asset
handsomes

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Yes I like crypto coin because the first is too make a lot of token and crypto then you trade into the btc because there are many more processes to follow and for  increasing the value.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Yes of course,  simply because it is profitable that may change everybody's life into a better living.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

For me, crypto is a new method for making money, both through trade and investment. As long as we connect with the internet, both are very easy to do and controlled without limitation of space and time, crypto is able to provide a sense of security and comfort to the users, because wherever we are, crypto transactions can be done.

For me I really really like crypto coin especially bitcoin because it has a high valued coin than the other. It is mostly used in trading and marketing so do in crypto world transaction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I like crypto coins. Currently I am researching it, because crypto investment will give much benefit, in addition it also helps the economy grow. In the future, crypto will grow dramatically.

I also like crypto currency so I think all of the investors like bitcoin because no other business has a powerful positive way of earnings but it has many disadvantages but before all these things i trust bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
RockHenki

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

Yes, for me, I really like the crypto coin. I believe in the crypto world we can have many opportunities to make money through investing in ICO projects or participating in signature campaigns and social media ... I firmly believe that in the future , crypto will grow stronger and help less for many.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

yes, i like it. crypto coin is very profotable and secure
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Yes, I am a crypto coin collector besides BTC I also focus on BTX, ETH, BTW, TokenGo, Neo and etc, all i stored it for long term so when I feel it's desirable for sale at the price I agreed to even if it takes time the longtime for diluted in cryptocurrency marketplace .

Vonmich

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Yes I do love crypto coin because you can earn money here just answering those topics and then you will have a money profit just simple as that. I want to invite my family members to also join bitcoin.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

im still learning it. the art of trading in crypto gives me so much trill... in the coming months i hope to see my self investing in crypto currency...  the market price today maybe in its lowest price but it may a good start for the begginer. they may acquire the coin in its lowest value then sell it later when price goes up.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Yeah! I like cryptocurrency and the most like bitcoin BTC. The new world depend on cryptocurrency and it will become on virtual currency. And bitcoin is the most popular and most uses virtual currency in the world now. In 2018 it will be the best year of crypto coin or currency.  Smiley Wink
I like how cryptocurrency change my beliefs on my future.I was working hardly but didn't earn the amount that i earn from bounty in just a month and a half.I am struggling from financial problems debts etc.The reason  why im here because i wanted to solve every financial problems that i have been facing but today as i got through my online job with cryptocurrency i can see sudden changes in my life..eventually i am looking forward for another way to profit because i can see that being a part if this cimmunity will change my life and others as well..that could create a positive outlook for our future.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

If there is anything business i have put my effort to research on is cryptocurrecy,and i have taking it as a risk investment with great economy relief and a life changer
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

yes i like very much, I get alot money from it
There are a lot of reasons that I love crypto and of course the most important of them is that whatever I do with the crypto, there are going to give me profit in the end. I have invested initiall yin the bitcoin and later I shifted my capital to altcoins as well but in the end my wallet had enough of the money. Furthermore, it has given me the freedom to take my money to everywhere in the world without prior approval from the authorities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: