Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

i only like crypto coin when it gives me a lot of advantages.  Grin

The reason it is invented is to give the users the advantages of having a financial freedom, an anonymity of transacting your currency though it did not happen since the currency are going straight to be an asset and not a currency even though there are still some people who use it as a currency.

It like Bitcoin because it gives me a good way and a quick way to transact my money. I don't even need to go to a place to transact my money, I just need to open my PC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Of course, I love a lot of crypto coins.Because, this crypto coin has changed my life.It helped me a lot financially.It also gives us a good opportunity to invest money and we get good profits from it.So, as a companion to my life, the crypto coin was chosen.I love the crypto currency very much.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

I like it especially the ones which have real life attributes.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

crypto is a promising investment place and very profitable for everyone so I really like the crypto currency, although the use of crypto in my country is not legal but I really like crypto
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
  I not only love crypto, I like to study it and use it for its intended purpose. Of course it is impossible to learn everything at once, but I'm not in a hurry, you can quietly learn a lot.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.

Definitely I also like cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies use decentralised technology to let users make secure payments and store money without the need to use their name or go through a bank. They run on a distributed public ledger called blockchain, which is a record of all transactions updated and held by currency holders. It helps many people to earn extra money by joining campaigns and by investing it. It gives hope to the out of schoolyouth person to earn money. They can go back to school and paid tuition fees using bitcoin.

My prayers are with you for this noble aim of yours. I hope that the bitcoin market soon get pack to its track and increasing massively in value, eventually helping you in getting a new house and a car.

These are the needs of every person to have a decent house of his own because without a proper shelter, you cannot spend life with ease. But don’t forget to donate some of your profits to deserving people when bought a new house.
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Yes, I like the crypto currency. Because with the help of the crypto currency, I became self-reliant and by getting the profit from crypto i became very prosperous. With the help of crypto currency in future, I will become very rich.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Because Bitcoin is a new era kind of on line currency which is also decentralized as Peer to Peer transaction with its wallet encryption makes me develop not only likeness for Cryptos but also passion for it, which allows me to earn as much of income as I deserved. Hence my love for Cryptocoin generally are indefinite.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Definitely yes, because crypto coin is a free coin that anyone who has an idea about cryptocurrency may can get, and I more like crypto coin because as time goes by there price has increase too, and the more higher the demand the more value will increase, crypto coin become more  good because it can be a part time job for all individual more particular  in students, and it can use for transactions for paying bills and exchange of goods.

Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

I am so love crypto because it could give me a chance to make big money very fast and become a rich guy one day Smiley But need to plan and investment of ico and traidng very clearly in top coins or project to get this result!
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

As for me, i realy strongly love cryptocurrency, thats why ti will change our world for significant future. Its like revolution in our financial system.  Cheesy
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

of course i like crypto, because cryptocurrency change my life, now i have a job because cryptocurrency and now i am become bounty hunter and trader.
and i love cryptocurrency because crypto is profitable, just buy some good coin now and sell after 1 year.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Certainly very fond of the coin that exists in the world of cryptocurrency because I am able to utilize as a container in seeking profit and improve the economic system being better and living is also prosperous.

franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.

Yes, I really like cryptocurrency because it has a great help for me to have a better living.
Seeker0fTruth

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Heck yea I like crypto! It has allowed for so much more financial freedom in my life than i ever could have imagined before.

My current favorite is the new Marinecoin ICO. They are fairly distributing more than 90% of the supply, last quoted they had successfully distributed 15% of the supply to around 6300 people. I like the tech because the lead dev managed to create an artificial intelligence protocol they are calling jarvis to maintain the MTC network. Thanks to the dynamic hashing algorithm there are little incentives to mine the currency beyond doing so as a hobbyist and the entire network can run off of a handful of cpu’s with zero fees. Combine all these features and you see a product where the control of the coin is kept in the hands of the community, which personally, is how i like my coins: an AI enabled self sustaining crypto - Marineco.in/ico , check it out, you can get 20,000 MTC per day during their proof of promotion ICO.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Yes I really like the coin crypto especially bitcoin, because from here my life changed for the better and my economic condition is getting better day. There we can trade and invest.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

Yes I really like the coin crypto especially bitcoin, because from here my life changed for the better and my economic condition is getting better day. There we can trade and invest.

Even in just trading, you can change your life because i love cryptocurrencies or crypto coins because i am able to make trades with it everyday without given time since the market is open 24/7 and they are so volatile so i can make fast profits with that type of environment in the market. As of now, i stop trading since we are on a bear market and i will continue trading if the market is on bull again.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:24:54 AM

Yes, ofcourse. Crypt is one of the best investment I ever known. Although the prices are quite volatile but if you are wise enough then you can gain multiple folds from your capital.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Obviously I like crypto currency because this is the only way of my earnings. Even crypto currencies are a part of blockchain technology but still it is a future. Coins like bitcoin ethereum ripple, etc has made people rich within a short period of time.

Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

of course i like crypto, because cryptocurrency change my life, now i have a job because cryptocurrency and now i am become bounty hunter and trader.
and i love cryptocurrency because crypto is profitable, just buy some good coin now and sell after 1 year.

In crypto very important to wait to long if you could to get good profit some times coins pumping for 30-100x of price and people who waited so long earned so much , this times will be pay so good but you need also to be a very lucky guy to get this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: