Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Gaming applications is a big market where not everyone can afford to buy new applications so hopefully that aspects will also be considered when the platform will be functional. Developers of games will surely get benefited but small buyers should be taken by their need and point of view to deliver better.

I am a play station lover personally but last few years I did not find the big sale in the market for gaming. Since Alax team with the new proposal blockchain integrated gaming store, we may find the more of the people in the world come back to gaming again.

Still I did not find the android application for their gaming store. If the link has been shared below that could be useful to check. Even paid games also means I am okay with it.
If they want to intergate the gaming industry, they are to invent something new to attract customers. I guess there is harsh competition in the market.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

200’000’000 ALX
20% Marketing,
User Acquisition
and Community
Outreach

This means that you're going do some sort of airdrop, for example, if anyone install your platform? Like a promotion I mean

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

200’000’000 ALX
20% Marketing,
User Acquisition
and Community
Outreach

This means that you're going do some sort of airdrop, for example, if anyone install your platform? Like a promotion I mean

Well, we are already doing an airdrop but we are preparing more marketing activities including connecting to installing an app but I cannot tell you anything more at the moment Smiley We will inform about everything in our blog and newsletter.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

A very nice project in gaming industry with strong support. What is your softcap? and what will you do if softcap didn't reached? will you go on with the project development in this case?

We do not have a softcap, the project will go ahead regardless of the amount raised. We are giving our supporters opportunity to participate and help us speed up the integration of blockchain into the mobile gaming industry.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

I don't fully understand what exactly he wants to do this project for the gaming industry on mobile phones?

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

Gaming applications is a big market where not everyone can afford to buy new applications so hopefully that aspects will also be considered when the platform will be functional. Developers of games will surely get benefited but small buyers should be taken by their need and point of view to deliver better.

A higher share of profits going to developers should help them to lower the prices and make their apps and games more affordable without a need to cut their profits.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

A higher share of profits going to developers should help them to lower the prices and make their apps and games more affordable without a need to cut their profits.

Targeting gaming industry and integrating with the blockchain technologhy is a good idea, I'll definetely follow the updates of this project.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

So alax will be a token on decent blockchain.

I really don't have any information about decent. Is there any other token on decent or will this be the first?

Well DECENT besides its own token DCT this will be the first one based on DECENT DCore

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

It seems an interesting and promising project.
I am glad that the Blockchain is also introduced in the gaming industry.
From what I understand there will be two tokens, good.  If I buy ALX so I can use them on the platform I will have to change them in ALA ....... a little strange thing from my point of view. Why not use one coin?

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

good thing is project will go on without reaching hard cap. There are no soft cap.  Is alpha version already in progress?

The closed Alpha will be available in July and we are planning to release open Beta on September 2018

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

A very nice project in gaming industry with strong support. What is your softcap? and what will you do if softcap didn't reached? will you go on with the project development in this case?

We do not have a softcap, the project will go ahead regardless of the amount raised. We are giving our supporters opportunity to participate and help us speed up the integration of blockchain into the mobile gaming industry.

I can't remember a project that do not have softcap, that's quite interesting.
By the way targeting emerging markets is a brilliant idea, there will be more opportunities for projects includes gaming i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

It seems an interesting and promising project.
I am glad that the Blockchain is also introduced in the gaming industry.
From what I understand there will be two tokens, good.  If I buy ALX so I can use them on the platform I will have to change them in ALA ....... a little strange thing from my point of view. Why not use one coin?

Connecting crypto world and the world of unbanked people have one problem - volatility of tokens. You cannot have a token tradable on exchanges and a token in app store that would be stable at the same time. Therefore two of them.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

it looks like an interesting project without a soft cap, which tries to make the match between gaming and blockchain and there is even an airdrop, i will follow the developments closely...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

By the way targeting emerging markets is a brilliant idea, there will be more opportunities for projects includes gaming i think.
I gues that means that they already have enough money for the project and they are just trying to get some extra money.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Advantages for Developers — What ALAX Brings to the Table
Did you know that there are still about 2 billion adults who don’t own a debit or credit card?

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

I think that at the first stages of development will be very difficult, the main contingent who plays games on phones are children and adolescents who do not have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. I hope the project management has thought through this situation.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

I gues that means that they already have enough money for the project and they are just trying to get some extra money.

I also think that starting with emerging markets is a good idea, there is much less competition there. Btw, since Alax doesn't have a softcap, what's the hardcap?

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

I think that at the first stages of development will be very difficult, the main contingent who plays games on phones are children and adolescents who do not have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. I hope the project management has thought through this situation.

Indeed, there are many gaming apps out of there. They have to managed to find their spot to success.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

Indeed, there are many gaming apps out of there. They have to managed to find their spot to success.
Market is pretty big so I think that they can earn a lot of money here if they will play their cards right
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

yes the ideas are good that the Developers face multiple obstacles when they’re providing their products to unbanked people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: