Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:21:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I did kyc yesterday.

After it is over, it said you are verified. Is that all or should i wait for some kind of approval mail?

ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

I did kyc yesterday.

After it is over, it said you are verified. Is that all or should i wait for some kind of approval mail?

Hi, it is all. There is no confirmation email from KYC. There is only status of verifiction at the end of the KYC procces.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

In total, ALAX raised $3’832’493.8 (according to coinmarketcap rates on Monday, April 23, 2018). With no soft cap set, the project would have continued no matter what amount was collected.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

In total, ALAX raised $3’832’493.8 (according to coinmarketcap rates on Monday, April 23, 2018). With no soft cap set, the project would have continued no matter what amount was collected.

So are you satisfied with that amount? If we really enter into a bull run you can easely double-triple it, depends on which coins you own the most  (for example if people heavily invested with DCT)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT to all the TGE PARTICIPANTS

We are preparing the distribution of your ALX tokens but there are still a few of you who haven't done their KYC. We cannot send you the tokens until you pass your KYC verification. You can find the KYC form here.

If you have any problems with the process you can contact us at kyc@alax.io or write to our admins on Telegram @pilzik or @HHassko.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 11:25:44 AM by ALAX_io

So are you satisfied with that amount? If we really enter into a bull run you can easely double-triple it, depends on which coins you own the most  (for example if people heavily invested with DCT)

Of course it would be better if we would raise even more but since we have a market situation as we currently have (or at least had most of the TGE time), we are really happy for the results. And yes, most of the coins and tokens are still pretty down and can easily go up a lot so it can bring additional funds for the project.  Smiley

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

ALAX Airdrop Summary is finally here! Find out how many ALX tokens you will get for one stake and other useful information.

hangnga294

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

This project is quite promising!  I'd like to read more about it.
josetus001

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

I think they have business friendly laws unlike China. It's impressive to see that almost every day there is a good news regarding Alax.
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Bitcoin Garden: TGE is Finished, ALAX is Firing Up The Engines!
https://bitcoingarden.org/tge-is-finished-alax-is-firing-up-the-engines/

ALAX, a global mobile game distribution platform which enables game developers to access over a hundred million users finished its Token Generation Event. From Tuesday, April 17 until Monday, April 23, the project was aiming to stir up the world of blockchain and the mobile gaming industry. The participation, during those 6 days, was adequate and it kept a stable pace.

There were 300’000’000 ALX tokens dedicated to two rounds of the ALAX TGE. As the whitepaper stipulates, there won’t be any burning and all those tokens are going to be distributed to the TGE participants on a pro-rata principle. Based on the results, every participant is eligible for a 10% bonus and those who contributed with DCT coins will receive an extra 10% bonus.

The ALX token is going to hit various exchanges, starting with QRYPTOS, followed by YoBit, CREX24 and Coinbene. The team is completing the TGE data in order to generate and distribute the tokens by that time. Once the tokens are listed on the exchanges they will be tradable and later on they can be used to obtain the ALA tokens in the ALAX app store with a 20% bonus! The ALA/ALX token interchange as well as the mission of the project are described in ALAX’s explainer video....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

ALAX Airdrop Summary is finally here! Find out how many ALX tokens you will get for one stake and other useful information.

I hope this article will clear out any inquiries from the bounty participants and I appreciate the teams effort to conduct this without further issues.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

The biggest concern I have over this project is how ALAX could overcome the tendency of mobile phone users to just stick to the original application store pre-installed in the phone

Aren't there also incentives involved that make it more beneficial to use this over the standard applications?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

please tell me, will you increase the list of partners? until everything looks not very impressive. but the fact that the sale of tokens was successful
I'm pretty sure they will, I'm just wondering what is their plan after the app store is fully developed, maybe add a unique feature or maybe alax will be more than just an app store?

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

People are waiting for distribution i think:) Deliver them rapidly please:) You have about 4 months until september, will it be enough time for to deliver?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

This is good amount for development and from other side investors have potential to grow. With progress development cap can rich 30 millions easy  Roll Eyes
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

please tell me, will you increase the list of partners? until everything looks not very impressive. but the fact that the sale of tokens was successful
I'm pretty sure they will, I'm just wondering what is their plan after the app store is fully developed, maybe add a unique feature or maybe alax will be more than just an app store?

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

People are waiting for distribution i think:) Deliver them rapidly please:) You have about 4 months until september, will it be enough time for to deliver?

Actually, i don't mind waiting normally. But about icos, i hate waiting because i am deducting the amount of eth i send for ico from my blockfolio and it looks like i lost some money if i don't replace it with something Smiley So i need alax to distribute to replace Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

When are the Alax tokens going to be distributed?
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

Actually, i don't mind waiting normally. But about icos, i hate waiting because i am deducting the amount of eth i send for ico from my blockfolio and it looks like i lost some money if i don't replace it with something Smiley So i need alax to distribute to replace Smiley
I have the same problem, I look at my portfolio and it makes me sad to see the amount going down  Grin.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

I have the same problem, I look at my portfolio and it makes me sad to see the amount going down  Grin.
I don't get your replies, it was a lot of contradiction in one point. You don't want to wait but you are participating in ICO's and you dont mind waiting??
And to you Bolovich you agreed without understanding what is his point. he don't want to see there is missing in his portfolion. That was i only get in his point.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Yes indeed its the reason behind of my rapid desire of my tokens. I am addicted to check my blockfolio amount 4 5 times daily and i don't like decreases in amount.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
nadsdi129888

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

If second type of token was having limited supply, couldn't it be more usable as supply was going down after every cash out which was taking it to burn. This need of second token which is limited supply based made me little confuse and I have to go through deep understanding.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: