Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:20:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

please tell me, will you increase the list of partners? until everything looks not very impressive. but the fact that the sale of tokens was successful
I'm pretty sure they will, I'm just wondering what is their plan after the app store is fully developed, maybe add a unique feature or maybe alax will be more than just an app store?

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

People are waiting for distribution i think:) Deliver them rapidly please:) You have about 4 months until september, will it be enough time for to deliver?

Actually, i don't mind waiting normally. But about icos, i hate waiting because i am deducting the amount of eth i send for ico from my blockfolio and it looks like i lost some money if i don't replace it with something Smiley So i need alax to distribute to replace Smiley

Yes indeed its the reason behind of my rapid desire of my tokens. I am addicted to check my blockfolio amount 4 5 times daily and i don't like decreases in amount.

But keep in mind that your blockfolio means literally nothing. If you want to liquidate the amount you can see on that app, you will realize that you are not able to do so if you hold a lot of coins.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

As an investor, no softcap policy is a good in a short term investing, but as i want to see you thrive, how does this actually work if you'll get less then 100 eth? I am not saying you do but how would your future plan differ from getting hardcap worth of eth?

No softcap policy sometimes lead to the misunderstanding condition. What if they get very small investment? How the project will be developed if they had only small capital? If for example they already have the fund from their own pocket, why they make an ICO?

Whitepaper doesn't provide much details regarding this issue. It just says that the project will continue regardless the amount raised.

Maybe they have raised some seed capital from institutional investors or business angels so that the soft cap is secured already.

But shouldnt they mention something like that somewhere like in this thread or even in the whitepaper? I mean, its an important information

The only thing i can think of this is, they put 500 eth+ presale limit and they already have 1 or 2 investors in their pocket to give that amount.

If it is the case they don't need to announce it and they have already guaranteed 500-1000 eth which probably is enough to run the project.

I still think they should mention something like this. I mean why not? The community would have more motivation to invest knowing that they've already gotten some support from couple of big investors.

A lot of big investors don't want any terms of their investments be disclosed to the public. It would help the project to gain public attention, but there is nothing you can do if an investor has certain requirements you need to meet.
Indeed, plus many of them prefer to remain anonymous and not give their name to know.

And that is something only crypto can make possible for them. It also brings in the risk of strategic dumping or flipping.
googol.star

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

I participated in this ICO, I can't wait for the ball to get rolling. I know that a lot of people are anti ICOs but I'm excited what this turns out to be.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

please tell me, will you increase the list of partners? until everything looks not very impressive. but the fact that the sale of tokens was successful
I'm pretty sure they will, I'm just wondering what is their plan after the app store is fully developed, maybe add a unique feature or maybe alax will be more than just an app store?

Well we are going one step at the time so for now is our priority to distribute the tokens and deliver the beta store until the september.  Smiley

People are waiting for distribution i think:) Deliver them rapidly please:) You have about 4 months until september, will it be enough time for to deliver?

Actually, i don't mind waiting normally. But about icos, i hate waiting because i am deducting the amount of eth i send for ico from my blockfolio and it looks like i lost some money if i don't replace it with something Smiley So i need alax to distribute to replace Smiley

Yes indeed its the reason behind of my rapid desire of my tokens. I am addicted to check my blockfolio amount 4 5 times daily and i don't like decreases in amount.

Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Our TGE may have reached its grand finale, but we’re just getting ready to fire up the engines! ALAX team will be working hard to achieve everything we set out to do. In the meantime, here is a short summary of our TGE:

Sounds great, bull run came just in time!

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

It seems this project has a serious development under the hood and I admire their continuous interaction in this thread even after the TGE.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

It seems this project has a serious development under the hood and I admire their continuous interaction in this thread even after the TGE.

Yes indeed, I like it too that they are still posting news and informing the community in BTCT. This isn't natural nowadays, some projects unfortunately abandon their thread even before the start of their ICO.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Yes indeed, I like it too that they are still posting news and informing the community in BTCT. This isn't natural nowadays, some projects unfortunately abandon their thread even before the start of their ICO.

It should be natural nowadays. The investors are to blame as they fist throw their money. The projects where the teams don't answer should be punished by not receiving any funding.
HereNow

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

When will the tokens be released? Is it today, two weeks after the start of the TGE?
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

It should be natural nowadays. The investors are to blame as they fist throw their money. The projects where the teams don't answer should be punished by not receiving any funding.

Especially with the fact that community managers are just paid for that. In some projects they stop answering questions and post updates right after ICO and I'm fine as long as they post updates on medium, facebook, telegram and twitter but I agree with you if they stop their activities during the token sale

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

I participated in this ICO, I can't wait for the ball to get rolling. I know that a lot of people are anti ICOs but I'm excited what this turns out to be.

me too, it seems they planned everything quite nicely since they start with a user base quite big, so if hey play their cards right this could easily become successful, time will tell

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

The project wouldn’t be where it is today without our media partners, and therefore we feel the need to express our deepest gratitude and appreciation. Thank you!

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

The project wouldn’t be where it is today without our media partners, and therefore we feel the need to express our deepest gratitude and appreciation. Thank you!

Naturally we must complement anyone that contributes for the betterment of this project especially the media partners! And I hope they would appreciate it sincerely. Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

I think you should thank the community in here:) But i think Alax team did a nice gesture  for media partners.

Btw. when will be the token distribution or did i miss it?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I think you should thank the community in here:) But i think Alax team did a nice gesture  for media partners.

We are planning to distribute the tokens this week Wink We are just finishing the preparations.

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

We are planning to distribute the tokens this week Wink We are just finishing the preparations.

That would be great! I'm sure the community would love to see the token being listed on a reputable exchange very soon!
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

That would be great! I'm sure the community would love to see the token being listed on a reputable exchange very soon!

I agree, i think starting with a well known and reputable exchange is important to investors. Both investors and Alax can profit with a good start.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:56 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:48:26 AM by ALAX_io

All TGE participants who have successfully passed the KYC, pay attention! We have just started with the distribution of the ALX tokens. Find out why you will get more tokens than you have purchased and HOW TO ADD a custom token to your MEW.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

All TGE participants who have successfully passed the KYC, pay attention! We have just started with the distribution of the ALX tokens. Find out why you will get more tokens than you have purchased and HOW TO ADD a custom token to your MEW.

This is great news. I hope i get mine soon. Oh checked now and i already got them!

By the way your link is for a jpeg Cheesy  Here is the true link: https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-to-distribute-tokens-to-tge-participants-9fc63511f47b

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

There is something wrong about the numbers.

As you might remember, no tokens will be burned, which means that we will be distributing all of the 300'000'000 ALX. The tokens will be distributed to all participants on a pro-rata basis. The calculated stake is 3.7536.

ALAX TGE has successfully ended!
You booked 62 440 816 ALX tokens.
Thank you for your support.

It should be 300.000.000/62.440.816 = 4.8045

So where did the difference go?

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: