Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26787 times)
nx24tan180n

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

to hold a coin will be extremely able to improve his future much and turn into a coin that is exceptionally proficient to be depended upon. for example, Ethereum as Altcoin which has a high potential for this development would be awesome by having it and holding it particularly over the long haul.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

I want to take advantage of the low price of Altcoint in the present, in your opinion, what altcoint do I have to take and will have great potential for my future?
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

There are so many good coins to hold in long term like ETH NEO . but don't spend your all the money on this because sometimes it could be risky . so invest partially and in multiple coins . do your own research before investing

I agree with you, don't spend your money in buying coins, because we don't know what the future is for all altcoint prices, and I am sure that investing in ETH is one of the right choices, because I see the ETH at the moment is very bad, and maybe in the long run ETH will start to rise again like last year.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:10:44 AM

If you are looking for a coin to hodl for a long period of time my suggestion is you can invest in the ICO and wait for the value to pump their are a lot of good ICO that you can join, you just need check the ICO's carefully before you invest and check for the token that they allocate for their project and look if the coin has a potential to earn.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove
Special thanks to you. I will research it. Before this time, i play ICO but i lost a little money. I dont believe in ICO until this time.

I know Bitcoin in 2017. I play too in ICO and lose my money because the ICO is scam. I suggest to you if you want to invest your money with a long term investment you can do a little research in 100 altcoin on marketcap.
ICO is not a scam, ICO has its practical value and application, I don't think the ICO is a fraud, as long as you choose a good ICO project, so you can get good returns, if you want to hold for a long time, so investment ICO is a good choice.
by holding in the long term will be very capable to produce much bigger gains.
so it is very beneficial by holding the coins with developments that continue to rise. so will increasingly help get more profits.
thinkhard94

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

I'm new too, so I don't really understand, but I would advise you to buy altcoins that have good potential to promise a good future. actually a lot of good coins, it depends on your taste. Coins Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano are also good coins, if you wait for the price of coins to rise high you can get big profits, I'm sure Ethereum coins in the future will grow better and profitable.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

I will choose ETh to hold the long, coin potential and safest this year, so you can choose this coin to hold, I guarantee you will be profitable in the future.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

If you want to invest in altcoin, then I suggest ADA and XLM. Both of them have loyal investors, and have their own unique in blockchain technology. I suggest to keep it at least 3 years .
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Try your luck with Ethereum as it was still the number 1 Altcoin despite of this bearish market which still in effect. This only shows that Ethereum still is the most trusted Altcoin in the market so better we buy much as we can now as the price is now actually cheap for an investment.
Cezilan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I will choose ETh to hold the long, coin potential and safest this year, so you can choose this coin to hold, I guarantee you will be profitable in the future.
I agree with you, indeed Ethereum is the most popular Altcoin that many people already know about its potential and advantages so many are interested. in my opinion you are not wrong if you choose Ethereum because it is very good for the future, now it has started to ride hargana hopefully in the future it will be better and you can get a big profit.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

For long-term investments, bitcoin is something many people recommend owning. As long as you can keep it for a long time, it will bring you huge profits. It is also a good choice to participate in some potential ICO projects.
I recommend to hold the NEO for the long term. because NEO is Altcoin which has a development that continues to increase. with its growth in attendance were able to bring him into a very valuable coin. so it would be very beneficial to have a NEO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

Just a suggestions:

1. Twist: It started as an airdrop project. Great progress so far and twist data is scheduled this month.

2. Enumivo An EOS clone. Working towards providing UBI to all earthly humans.

3. Gemera: It's an ico. Their token is backed by Colombian emeralds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove
Special thanks to you. I will research it. Before this time, i play ICO but i lost a little money. I dont believe in ICO until this time.

I know Bitcoin in 2017. I play too in ICO and lose my money because the ICO is scam. I suggest to you if you want to invest your money with a long term investment you can do a little research in 100 altcoin on marketcap.
ICO is not a scam, ICO has its practical value and application, I don't think the ICO is a fraud, as long as you choose a good ICO project, so you can get good returns, if you want to hold for a long time, so investment ICO is a good choice.
use Altcoin for the long term will be very capable to generate more profit.
and now this I highly recommend Ethereum as Altcoin which is very suitable for the long term.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

I'm new too, so I don't really understand, but I would advise you to buy altcoins that have good potential to promise a good future. actually a lot of good coins, it depends on your taste. Coins Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano are also good coins, if you wait for the price of coins to rise high you can get big profits, I'm sure Ethereum coins in the future will grow better and profitable.
Let's make it simple mate, it depends on your amount how much you want to invest. Ripple, Neo, ada, Ltc are also profitable. For how much time you want to hold? For Short term or long term? If you want to invest for long term then there are some coins which will give you profit.
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

To you to invest in various Altcoin, I advise you to first consult with experts and then already make some decision if you are inexperienced in this.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

There are some exceptionally encouraging coins. On the off chance that you need to hold an altcoin for a long haul, make your own particular research and search for a coin with a functioning improvement group, dynamic and great showcasing procedure, a coin with a decent potential, or a coin where you can pick up an easy revenue. There's a considerable measure of good coin or tokens out there, you simply should be educated. Neo isn't awful in any way, yet simply make your exploration as I said before.
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

I will propose you join Bounty projects of new up and coming ICO's after some great inquiry as it will cost you zero speculation and after some time you can gather great coins and some will go moon after little interims But in the event that you have save cash at that point put resources into top 10 coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP,Tron,Monera and so forth.
Fidelityman

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

I can advice to go for top 100 coins on Coin Market Cap and follow it up everyday.
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

In the event that you require some great altcoins to hold as long as possible, obviously, the appropriate response will be Ethereum.
Be that as it may, some other promising altcoins are likewise here to contribute for generally benefits.
You may inquire about some altcoins likely Ripple, EOS, Tether, Giftz, ZRX, and some new posting from ICOs.
Do you have terrible experience about the ICO? Simply ensure that you have explored profoundly.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Ripple, Stellar are top altcoins that you must have in your holding portfolio.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: