Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3739 times)
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

I agree with you and really keep track of your portfolio constantly and watch as during the drawdown it falls, quite sad. But at the same time you still need to monitor your portfolio, because it is possible that what is the coin or token has grown 10 times in price and you will not see it if you do not monitor the situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

It's really very difficult not to pay attention to the course of crypto currency for a long time, but try to do it. Understand that from the fact that you are looking at the charts for the whole day, nothing will happen. In such periods as now, you can not sit so often and try to trade in crypto currency.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

I think that's a natural thing that the community is doing here. By actively monitoring the market, it's just the same as you keep updating your information. So you can keep up with the progress of your investment. You can also make decision making quickly and the right time, in case of something happens with your investment.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think crypto can be a very big obsession for a trader. In my opinion, trying to decrease your investment amount might decrease your hesitations.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

in fact, you are right , crypto can tighten as well as online games . you need to remember that everything is good in moderation

I do not see anything very bad about this addiction. Just positive. Even if you become a fan of the cryptocurrency and spend all of your time there, it brings to you and to your family profits only.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

You'll be addicted if you have gained a lot of profits while holding the coins in long term. What if it will change the situation? You have lost your capital, not all in this group had taste the pleasure of its greatness. Some people are complaining too much after investing some altcoins. Holding for a long term and gains nothing. Maybe it should be necessary to check the market status than chilling in the outside world to lessen the lost if the coins you invested gone wrong.   
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Yed cryptocurrency trading in particular is addictive!  The rush and the passion to trade,  the enthusiasm of taking a position and the addiction of too good to be true profit is what to the excitement of cryptocurrency!

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

If you are planning on trading crypto then you have to resign yourself to the fact that you will be glued to your screen 10 hours a day watching every tick. If however you are on a decent exchange and you can plan your longer-term  buy and sell orders ahead at specific prices then it is best to check them infrequently and get on with other stuff  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

It is not only addictive, it has almost changed my life. I don’t trade on exchanges, I am just bountyhunter, but I spend at least 3-5 hours a day reading cryptoforums, writing posts/comments, reposting/retweeting, in other ways, trying to earn cryptocurrency. After a while I began to notice, that I thought only about crypto, and suspended having a rest with my friends – I try to spend all my free time working. Sometimes I began thinking that it would be better for me to quit my job, forget about everything and work on it all days and nights, and it scares me. But despite everything I like it)
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

Yes I with you agree! That's very good advice. I think that studying here is worth a lot. But the question is who?
 Huh
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

It is normal for cryptocurrency traders to check market price all the time.
We also know it does nothing good. Frequent trading only makes you more anxious and make wrong decisions.
We should make better use of our time to study projects.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

I am a new member!!!
I joined the field for 1 month !!!
I really like this electronic currency field !!!
As you say the whole world is red, I do not totally agree with your opinion !!!
this world is colorful!
If all the red can not be called the world !!!
Bitcoin is the same !!!
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

Crypto is really addictive especially if you have a lot of money to invest but be careful of every investment you make. Do not sacrifice everything to crypto.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Like addictive was even a small word to describe it , like i can remember my first week of crypto i couldn't sleep without dreaming of crypto was having dreams and crypto everytime i closed my eyes, its good to dream tho , just dont be too addictive because his market for now is not stable and if u get too addictive you might get really heartbroken if things dont go your way
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Without a doubt business in cryptographic money is extremely addictive. So additionally with me, I would prefer not to lose the shot at all to get a benefit opportunity in digital currency. I generally carry out my activity well and on time. Albeit sporadically, I endure misfortunes however it doesn't dishearten me to ascend and return for enormous benefits. Notwithstanding, its exceptional that I should dependably be understanding. I have never been somewhat exhausted in maintaining this cryptographic money business.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

When the market is red, it makes no sense to constantly go and check the prices of their altcoins. You will only upset yourself. It is necessary to have patience not to break and to spend time for other useful things.

Nigmar

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

Crypto is extremely irresistible, particularly before all else. After that you figure out how to manage the swings and how the business sectors function yet beginning off it is extremely difficult to put down that telephone. That is the reason I generally stretch having a legitimate routine outside of cryptographic money. Regardless of whether that implies getting in great exercises, hanging out with loved ones, or some alone time to do your diversion, you ought to do it. Whatever it intends to you get a routine outside of digital money since that will go far in keeping your cerebrum rational.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Yes it can be!.  I spend countless hours working bounties and don't gain much.  I still have fun and love it though.  It's cheaper than beer and going out.  A hobby and habit that makes some income is nice. 
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Probably you left this forum because you were not here on bitcointalk for about two months. So you weren´t so addictive as you said Wink.
Bear market is selescting only the best ones. Do not leave now, before something big is coming!
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.
People can become addicted to anything, in fact I will not be surprised if people became addicted to trading in a similar way people get addicted to do dangerous stuff, it is the same principle many people risk their lives to get a rush and people could risk their money to get the same kind of rush similar to what happens when people gamble a huge amount of money.
The intense feeling of adrenaline rush that we experience within the trading is similar to playing an online game where we must keep up to it and must always be online but we should do it in moderation cause it is a very risky way of living. One single misclick on trading can easily make anyone broke and starve for a couple of days or so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: