Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2344 times)
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

I think in terms of knowledge about the use of internet and technology he is in par with the famous Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg in my opinion. But the more I research about who is Satoshi Nakamoto since the internet also had no exact idea who is exactly Satoshi is there is a guy that caught my attention, He is Nick Szabo, he is a US computer scientist, and cryptographer is considered by some to be the founder of Bitcoin. after some analysis in the whitepaper and hypothesis Nick denied that he is Satoshi nakamoto.

abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Smiley  sathosi nakamoto is founder of bitcoin but we dont know and i think no one know how to form from satoshi nakamoto. we dont know whether satoshi nakamoto is a person or simply a group name and where sathosi lived. maybe any one know is satoshi nakamoto the name of the person?Smiley
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. So in my opinion there is a unknown group of person not a person behind bitcoin. They're working hard to make our future convenient and bright.
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
According to Wikipedia it was an unknown name used by a person or people who created bitcoin and designed it. Who knows he is really the real one because we know that Japan is an advanced and high technology country.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
CBESH

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

I would venture to guess that if Satoshi Nakamoto was a psuedonym then it would have been by someone who really respected Japanese culture enough to make it sound Japanese. I suppose that is not much as many people respect Japanese culture but it could be a start.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

My theory is that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person but a team. At least 3 people are under this name. but I don't know who. I'm curious about the true answer for this question
moiseeva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I had to create a profile to answer this as I am that person. I cannot give you more details as my life can be in danger.
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used in the white paper of bitcoin the "Creator" of the digital currency. I'm not saying I'm 100% certain that Nick Szabo is indeed Satoshi Nakamoto. I just wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be him. And if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people Nick HAS to be one of them. Not sure if this has been posted here but I'd highly encourage watching this video that details the key points on why Nick Szabo is possibly Satoshi Nakamoto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYtfZeJr3C0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

no one know Satoshi Nakamoto personally. But people know him as a creator of bitcoin

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
serizawax

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

According to my theory, Satoshi Nakamoto is there, but I do not know whether Satoshi Nakamoto represents one person or group, I think Satoshi deliberately does not show himself clearly because if he raises himself, then he would be the target of the bitcoiner who asked responsibility if they suffer huge losses from bitcoin.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

according to data I've read, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

santoshi nakamoto was invited bitcoin in 2009 and it is a top coin of the cryptocurrency so there is very usefull to all peoples.
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

I heard the version that Satoshi Nakamoto may be a Russian or Chinese agent, and bitcoin himself threatens the global financial system. The knowledge of Satoshi's personality was to help establish his motives. Roll Eyes
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is just a fictive name or person. If I were the creator of bitcoin I wouldn't give my original name too
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin , as far as I know it's been 9years since it is created , satoshi nakamoto is anonymous to be specific , no one knows about him , and here is some link where you can look at I hope I will help others or who reading this.

this is the link:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5037060/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-inventor-worlds-richest/
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

We don't know if who is really Satoshi Nakamoto, he create the most popular currency that we called bitcoin. I think Satoshi is the one person only, but no one know him. Since it was created, but hiding until now. Because he just wants to gives us an opportunity to earn and invest in bitcoin. I think this person is the top richest in the world today. We believe in the right time he introduce himself  too the people, especially if the  bitcoin  is already legal in all over the world.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

He is the one who introduced the term cryptocurrency to the world and created a new form of currency to this world...
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Satoshi nakamoto the cryptocurrency creator and founder if asking me who is this man using an alias or a.k.a to protect of their personal identity to protect himself. I think the inventor of software are same person this only my suspiciously theory my reason is because cryptocurrency or bitcoin are using the powerful computer systems so for me the master of computer is bill gates.

CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

in my opinion satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and comes from japan, the question is where satoshi nakamoto is now and if in alive. or whether he only uses a pseudonym to make his identity unknowable.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I have my own view of Satoshi Nakamoto. when bitcoin at the peak of the popularity of his name also come up to the surface. and the world today knows that he is the inventor of bitcoin. but for me let alone the time to answer, let be a mystery. to become a historic story in the world like Albert Einstein. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: