Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. That is the point of using an alias I believe. They do not want their identity known or released which is why they made it so
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin. Currently he is living anonymously never intended to appear. Anonymity gives this person the right to privacy, security and peace - three things are very necessary for a person who owns 1 million Bitcoins.

Shit man, why in the hell did you write this post? I don't even know why I clicked it anyway. ha ha!

Honestly, nobody knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is really a person. He might be a group of devs who hides their identity in one name. Nobody knows.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous character or organization who created Bitcoin. Satoshi created the Bitcoin Core open source software (previously known as Bitcoin-Qt) for public use of Bitcoin.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I do not have proof of what you asked for
But I think the most important thing to know
about a person is what he has done to the world economy
Is it useful or is it a bubble as some say?
And is the combination of blockchain in cryptocurrencies
and the many solutions currently offered in the future
Is this useful or not?
A person is now a mystery and no definitive evidence. Huh

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Roy11

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.

Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

one thing we can know about Satoshi he said he was founder of Bitcoin but nothing more, I can say that he is very smart
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

Professor Cornell University, co-director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contracts and one of the creators of the Bitcoin NG protocol Emin Gün Sierer is convinced that the mysterious bitocco architect Satoshi Nakamoto has already been surpassed in the context of the development of his technology.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
One of the first tracks was an American of Japanese origin Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto. Everything would be right - and his professional name and professional experience - he worked on secret military projects as a programmer, and then he started working for financial institutions. For this he lived only a few streets from Hal Finney, who was the first to make bitcoin transactions.

However, the revelations of the American "Newsweek" have been overthrown, when the foundation of a true creator of Bitcoin put on the Internet entry: "I'm not Dorian Nakamoto" (although experts suspect that this entry is a hacker work). In addition, his network entries did not resemble the language used by a mysterious programmer from Japan.

So the eyes of the world turned to Finney - he was said to have used part of his "neighbor's" name as a pseudonym, he was first interested in cryptocurrency, so he had to be its creator. He denied these revelations. How was it really? We will not find out because the American died in 2014.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

well i think Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.[1] As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.[2] In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

of course the founder and creator of bitcoin
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

We still not sure who's the real founder of satoshi. Surely he is now a billionaire.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

well i think Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.[1] As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.[2] In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010
He is the greatest man so far for me since he created this kind of innovation that really benefited the whole world, and if the demand will continue to rise then for sure that a lot of people will really change their lifestyle .
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding is true identity since from the start. No one really knows who he is, whether he is an American or a Japanese, is he a man, woman, or group of individuals is unknown as well, because his identity is still mysterious creator and has somehow remained anonymous or if he really do exist. What we know is that he created Bitcoin, the first and the most valuable cryptocurrency ever exist.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

I only know satoshi nakamoto is the one who created bitcoin. And that's what I hear from the bitcoin community. But I do not know how the face and other identity. It's amazing he can create something like this without introducing his true identity.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

In my opinion, Nakomoto Satoshi certainly lives with us but his true identity will continue to be a mystery. Nakamoto Satoshii has long been associated with bitcoin evolution. However, what can not be said for sure is the certainty of the founder of bitcoin, where it lives or comes from and more importantly how it can be identified. Nakomoto Satoshi is a name or a pseudonym related to the crypto revolution. But what might be taken from him from a white book - the presentation and introduction of his approach to the revolution he introduced, shows that he has a clear understanding of what he says and the new book he introduces.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is a name after an organization that dreams to conquer or revolutionize the world with the block chain technology. I choose not to believe that BTC is a sole work of just a person. Rather it makes sense to say Satoshi is an anonymous organization that choose to remain silent on claiming the technology they've invented.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Dont have too much story him but from history, he is said to be the inventor of bitcoin. He came up with the idea of creating decentralised system of money and digital currencies that would make sense for the future and do not have to go through the bank.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

There is one theory that i found it interested. Satoshi Nakamoto is not human, it is an AI. Grin
i dont have any proofs, but some where i read this theory and some peoples can prove it.
Some said that satoshi nakamoto is not a japanese people because he can use english language very fluent.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Every bitcoin user's know that Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person or organization who developed bitcoin. But no one knows true identity about Satoshi Nakamoto.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

We don't know him personally, so we can just speculate about him.
I'm sure only in one point.
He is visionary man and with bitcoin he really started great revolution which nobody can stop any more.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀