Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2333 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

He is the author of cryptocurrency, the founder of bitcoin and the man who owned the most number of bitcoins all over the world. He remains mysterious as this moment maybe for security reasons. But he is the most brilliant man existing in this world.
He is very mysterious no one know who is he. The author of cryptocurrency, the creator of bitcoin and owned the most number of crypto. This man is very mysterious maybe for security most brilliant man with the good heart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. That is, Bitcoin's footsteps are by his hand. However, the creative person who is yet to be identified can not be identified. There are many disagreements on this. But who is he? He has also illustrated the world's greatest creativity.
tiennmit

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I heard, satoshi nakamoto is the original American is not you? Do not know how satoshi live now and where
BFEditing

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I'm loving all of these theories!
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!

What wil you do if i know him?

Honestly I dont know the whole story of Satoshi Nakamoto what I know about him is that He is the man behind bitcoin, the father and the creator of bitcoin.I think in this forum only few of us know about the real story of his life who is Satoshi Nakamoto....
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

He is the author of cryptocurrency, the founder of bitcoin and the man who owned the most number of bitcoins all over the world. He remains mysterious as this moment maybe for security reasons. But he is the most brilliant man existing in this world.
He is very mysterious no one know who is he. The author of cryptocurrency, the creator of bitcoin and owned the most number of crypto. This man is very mysterious maybe for security most brilliant man with the good heart.
He is mysterious because he don't want to put his life on risk because he know that there is a lot of greedy people that will hunt him to just get the bitcoins that he have. He is for sure living the life low key multi-millionaire and for sure he have a lot of lamborghinis in his house and a very huge mansion all of those things came from his creation.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

sathosi nakamoto is founder of bitcoin but we dont know and i think no one know how to form from satoshi nakamoto. we dont know whether satoshi nakamoto is a person or simply a group name and where sathosi lived. maybe any one know is satoshi nakamoto the name of the person?
Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder and creator of bitcoin. No one knows who's Satoshi Nakamoto, very mysterious person no one can see him even we dont know him, his kind of person with a big heart.
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

He is mysterious because he don't want to put his life on risk because he know that there is a lot of greedy people that will hunt him to just get the bitcoins that he have. He is for sure living the life low key multi-millionaire and for sure he have a lot of lamborghinis in his house and a very huge mansion all of those things came from his creation.
I don't think he will put his life on risk if he announces his real identify , how about chances he will get, opportunities people will give or even honor also ?
I think he chose that because there is a personal reason.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

All of us has still a lot of questions in our mind but do you think that knowing who is Satoshi Nakamoto is important?. I think No because there's a reason why his/her/their identity is unrevealed maybe because of personal safety or issues. But I think it's enough that we all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is the developer and creator of bitcoin we should thank him rather than being curious about his identity.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

A couple guys have already claimed to be satoshi but I doubt anyone will ever find out. I suppose it doesn't really matter either, it won't make any difference at this point
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

It is believed that the Department of Homeland Security knows who is behind the story. But he does not say who he is or confirm if he knows the identity, which would have been identified from the way Satoshi writes, in a technique called silometry.
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
Nobuddy knows who is it and the one who does - will never tell you, don't you think?
Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin. A special article in Newsweek, released in 2014, claims to have discovered the true identity of Nakamoto, a Japanese American living in California called Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: