Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2340 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.

So i notice also yesterday the market going jump increasing and its good news but i dont think and i am not sure it will continue for several days or not because its very fluctuate.
We are waiting for the price continue for several days because with that price can reach the ATH again someday in this Quarter

From 2 or 3 days ago, bitcoin price start to increase. not only bitcoin, all cryptocurrency too.
seems like bitcoin will keep increased, you can see bitcoin already hit $8k now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Yes, yes, I always said that bitcoin will grow again, just rich people manipulate the market as well as in the stock market, now bitcoin will gradually gain momentum and will soon see 20 thousand bucks again
bonus80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.

So i notice also yesterday the market going jump increasing and its good news but i dont think and i am not sure it will continue for several days or not because its very fluctuate.
We are waiting for the price continue for several days because with that price can reach the ATH again someday in this Quarter

From 2 or 3 days ago, bitcoin price start to increase. not only bitcoin, all cryptocurrency too.
seems like bitcoin will keep increased, you can see bitcoin already hit $8k now.

Yes indeed. I see it goes back to the 20K area this year.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

Bitcoin has risen but fell slightly. Bitcoin prices range from $ 7,000 to $ 8,000. We believe in the growth of Bitcoin but the $ 20,000 figure this year is unlikely. With the United States attacking Syria it could directly affect the US dollar, and this could be a factor influencing the growth of Bitcoin. Wait a few more days, see how the situation in the Gulf to be able to predict the situation Bitcoin in the coming time.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
It is so good news. This news has a good impact on bitcoin especially for those who bitcoin users.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Yes recently and there are no bad news on bitcoin,only good.And the price still goes down.And not even a very big player can lower the price when selling 10 thousand bitcoins .So the manipulators rule the roost.
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

Yes, the price of bitcoins starts to grow and for us this is the best news.Today, a small correction but a bullish trend has emerged. There has been no any good news. Therefore, I do not think that the news from January 25 affected this. But I am sure that on 2018 Bitcoin may heavily boost its price.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

the good news that the Korean government gives the go-ahead for bitcoiners, only people with real names are allowed to transact. Another weakness of the government will also impose a tax on local cryptocurrency transactions.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

very good news for those involved in crypto world, hope many other countries like south korea permit bitcoin to legitimately, this is a good signal for crypto growth I think in the future there will be many countries that accept crypto and if it happens i sure it would have a very positive effect on bitcoin and other coins as a very valuable asset.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

That's good. that's really nice of the Korean Government. I have just learnt from some of our members that 20% of Bitcoins users are from South Korea. so it will be a great time for Bitcoin as they Korean Government has given green light to Bitcoin .it's good .it's really very good news indeed. a very good news for Bitcoin.I hope a good time is waiting for Bitcoin in near future.

Firecold4

Activity: 286
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

this is really good news for bitcoiner and bitcoin investors to immediately invest in bitcoin to be saved because the growth of bitcoin prices will go high

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

this is really good news for bitcoiner and bitcoin investors to immediately invest in bitcoin to be saved because the growth of bitcoin prices will go high
Some people like to see some sign of health before buying though. It's fine to buy now, as long as you don't put everything in during the climb (and it was good if you had a chance to buy the dip too). I feel that it's best to buy in stages. The more volume, the harder it is for whales to create greater volatility, but I agree that whales often like it when people react quickly or predictably.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

I think good news like this is likely to come back to trigger a bitcoin price increase because we know if more and more countries are legalizing digital currencies like bitcoin this will certainly trigger a price increase and I hope there is still more good news coming to recover bitcoin prices back to $ 20k again.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

This is what we need. Bitcoin is decentralized but doesn't mean Bitcoin can't be transparent. It is very important to avoid any fraud and to prevent money laundering. S. Korean government was doing the right thing. Much better than banning crypto currency completely.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

this is very good news, I am sure bitcoin price will be more expensive. the action taken by the Korean state is good news because the bank in Korea will receive bitcoin and ETH. I am convinced that the actions undertaken by korea will raise the price of all altcoins.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

is it true? if its true i think its a good new for all of us, because if the south korea ( big country in technology) support bitcoin i think it will makes bitcoin more and more popular than before and i think it can make different in the currency in the world. so i will very happy it its a real news

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

That is certainly a good news for bitcoin itself because it may positively affected by price increase. However, bad news for South koreans because government will definitely impose tax over crypto trading. Likewise, use of real name in an account just broke the basic principle of blockchain and crypto- privacy and freedom.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

It is hard for the south Korean government to ban digital encryption, and their main aim is to tax digital cryptocurrencies.

In Asia, South Korea and Japan are two countries with large Numbers of digital encrypted currencies.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

GUYS if you dont get into p3d now you will miss the boat trust me take a snapshot of this and look at it in 3 months for now!!!
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:41:52 PM by harunhabib

It is hard for the south Korean government to ban digital encryption, and their main aim is to tax digital cryptocurrencies.

In Asia, South Korea and Japan are two countries with large Numbers of digital encrypted currencies.

Yes brother , I agree with you. It is not possible to ban permanently in south korea. Because cryptocurrencies are now popular among the South Korean peoples, specially for the South Korean business man or traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: