Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Hello admin..  It seems like it will be a rival of Uber,  just wanna ask if this will be available in playstore,  because it wpuld be more efficient if we can download it via playstore,  or in apple store.  Thank you.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Hello admin..  It seems like it will be a rival of Uber,  just wanna ask if this will be available in playstore,  because it wpuld be more efficient if we can download it via playstore,  or in apple store.  Thank you.

Maybe DRIVR app would be available in playstore. Even if not maybe they would have a site where we could download their ride-sharing app for android and IOS users.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

I want to participate in pre-sale may i know if how much the minimun participation amount,and since your using ethereum base platform can i still purchase DRIVR token using altcoins or bitcoin?
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.

emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

I hope it will be able to optimize the traffic situation in major cities around the globe.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

One of the best ico for investments. The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper are all very interesting.Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part. I would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries?
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

I may agree to this. I think the team should anticipate this issue due we cant tell how community will react in this project. If the congestion start their should be an alternate plan to give the user's a true convenient travel by the help of this project. Cheers Smiley
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

I hope it will be able to optimize the traffic situation in major cities around the globe.

Looking forward on this solution too. If this is the answer on all the traffics we encounter daily in our lives then I will fully support this project and will help spread the word regarding how this project will help the community in the transportation side. Smiley
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.

Might be the fair basis for the transporation fee is how much really the gasoline is being consumed plus or additional to the fixed compensation of these drivers. If otherwise, drivers will be the one to demand the price, it will be ineffective and might project be disturbed. We can give the drivers fair pay for their job and also give them sufficient employee benefits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:47:46 AM

This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

You are right! A sure threat indeed. Also uses their own token for payment to drivers. Indeed innovative in the perspective of the DRIVR company. I hope everything will be realize soon. This will help many people specific in those drivers who needs job. Also convenient for passengers because they also have a all in one application for security, calling attention for drivr, a potential threat to rideshare industry!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

You are right! A sure threat indeed. Also uses their own token for payment to drivers. Indeed innovative in the perspective of the DRIVR company. I hope everything will be realize soon. This will help many people specific in those drivers who needs job. Also convenient for passengers because they also have a all in one application for security, calling attention for drivr, a potential threat to rideshare industry!

This is an amazing project but it will just become one of the payment method in the world, I can't say it will rule because the government will mot allow it. Yes it will help a lot of people who wants to be a driver of DRIVR, they will be introduced in the crypto world, I am looking forward for this peoject.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

This is an amazing project but it will just become one of the payment method in the world, I can't say it will rule because the government will mot allow it. Yes it will help a lot of people who wants to be a driver of DRIVR, they will be introduced in the crypto world, I am looking forward for this peoject.
I agree with you and on the phrase "will soon rule the payment system of the world", i am referring to the blockchain technology not on the DRIVR network which is a great threat to UBER and GRAB and will soon lead the rideshare industry.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

very interesting project, im glad to see this project, but still i want to support this project by joining to presale goodluck!keep following in this Wink
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

because this is one of the great  projects and a lot of outsiders(scammers) who pretend they are members of the team. Thanks to the admin and i commend you team  because you give us warning not interact to them, thank you for taking action. That is how you see the admin's concern  to each member and investors as well.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

because this is one of the great  projects and a lot of outsiders(scammers) who pretend they are members of the team. Thanks to the admin and i commend you team  because you give us warning not interact to them, thank you for taking action. That is how you see the admin's concern  to each member and investors as well.

Yes indeed sir nowadays there are more fake and fraud profiles portraying that they are the real admin and asking customers for big investments then make scam and the victim in the end is the platform.
So lets thanks this team to be legit one and a unique one
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Yeah your right, Seems this project is so promising many of us want to support this DRIVR project. Its quite interesting because of his unique concept, I am one of those excited of this project because i always forgot my wallet on my house so that if this project implemented in my country it will do a lot of my life. Hope this project have a Free Wifi on there Cars.  Grin
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

In which social media the airdrop will announce?
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

The DVR token will be used for the following:

Travel
Exchanging from fiat
rewards
free rides
you will be able to trade on exchanges
on debit card in the future

there are also other plans for its use.
[/quote]

I like the Idea of giving free rides for customers but of course only few can avail the promo and I hope here in our country DRVR will make their project too.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

this project is so ambitious thats why i like to support this project,and i want to hear some words from the dev or the team whats really they want to help in our economy by using this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: