Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
hasar_fa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
Lets continue to support DRIVR to be successful im also want this project to be successful so that im continuing to support and spread the new to my friends Lets hope for the best.
yes if in Russia the project will work it is excellent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like power by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?
I want to join and hear the answer)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

I so love the idea of the company having a laser-focus on the drivers welfare but most importantly the safety of the customers because safety has been the number one concern with this ride-share industry especially with female passengers. Kudos Dev. Team! We are here to support you all the way!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

In which social media the airdrop will announce?

Maybe they will anounce it in telegram since almost all of the project now is already using telegram as there main chat room. You can check in there website theres a link there.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

The project concept is so promising, well laid out if i may say. Just like all other projects who offered ICO and then went away with their investors money. Hope this project will not be like them. Project creators, I look forward for your working product.
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

He look forward on it...  We can make a great partnership with big companies of taxicabs.. If can you use this token to pay them back at there service with these they can accumulate and secure payments.. Dealing it with drivers.. using mobile app on Drive token its a good use when it created by developers...
So i follow on this for more review and ideas to this .. i share it to my friends and my family...
a token that pay accepted by ddriver... GOOD JOB
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

I was hoping that this project will success so that more driver can benifits with this platform not only the taxi drivers and uber drivers but also in private cars.
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I got the answer of uber .. they said they something update on theres system.... Smiley hope this is it  DRIVR TOKEN  IIS GOOD ENOUGH  to do so . iN MOBILE APP.. :0 wow...Good to invest with this with PUV may use to this DRivr token.. Smiley its good a promising project..  good to see it in my app.. if they created.. 
Weell done Guys.. Good project!
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.

We could suggest this to the team. This will also be helpful for a real time follow up of prices of DRIVR token for payment of passengers and yo uare right about what if customers do not have internet connection? This might be the answer. Free wifi accessible for passengers and the driver themselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

This project is awesome and will benefit the crypto enthusiasts all around the world but the dev need to expand their network and provide available services in various countries where there are lots of crypto users then after sometimes kindly provide some educating campaign to teach those interested but not aware about how crypto works.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

This project really looks encouraging but I would like to ask if what is the different between DRVR than other service cabs?

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Dev I have read the whitepaper and I would say this project has a huge potential to disrupt the rideshare market and compete with Lyft and Uber as main rideshare apps in the market today. But in order to compete how does using AI and blockchain technology differ or to be an edge in competing with those companies that are already well established and uses traditional technology.

I might say traditional business will still be their due still small amount of people knows what cryptocurrency is. And also I think this will be a successful one for as i see community is very excited on this project. As long as the community support this project this will soar high.. Smiley
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

This project really looks encouraging but I would like to ask if what is the different between DRVR than other service cabs?
I am not the authority to answer but i see that the main difference of this project over the other ride service is it is using the blockchain, it is a crypto-related project that makes it different from the rest of those existing rideshare services.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I was hoping that this project will success so that more driver can benifits with this platform not only the taxi drivers and uber drivers but also in private cars.

We all hope for that me and my friends fathers who is driver can benefit to this project because of its unique feature all drivers had easy access in terms of payment and also safety of the commuters like me because i know who is my driver Smiley  if anything happen thru my journey while in my way to work i can use the app to locate my drivers identity Smiley
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

for me this project is so interesting and it will be successful in the near future ,because now we have seen the token that could use in our tranportation in everyday life.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

This have a lot to do with uber by all standard but there is nothing bad in being a parallel company or competitive company but the issue is doing it right and become successful where the competitors fails.
Which country or countries have you covered so far ?
That is true this could be a great help to the commuters to have a project like this.  It is also a great for drivers so that they can have good earnings when joining this project for drivers.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.

Might be the fair basis for the transporation fee is how much really the gasoline is being consumed plus or additional to the fixed compensation of these drivers. If otherwise, drivers will be the one to demand the price, it will be ineffective and might project be disturbed. We can give the drivers fair pay for their job and also give them sufficient employee benefits.

Totally agree on this one. I think this is one of the main focus of this project being built on blockchain is to give both passengers and drivers equally good or shall i say better options without exploiting the core which is decentralized app where both parties can benefit.

poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

He look forward on it...  We can make a great partnership with big companies of taxicabs.. If can you use this token to pay them back at there service with these they can accumulate and secure payments.. Dealing it with drivers.. using mobile app on Drive token its a good use when it created by developers...
So i follow on this for more review and ideas to this .. i share it to my friends and my family...
a token that pay accepted by ddriver... GOOD JOB

I like this idea of partnering with big companies in transportation services, with this we can encrypt crypto payments and technology with the traditional ones and also it will allow more people to engage in cryptocurrency as secured payments. I am looking forward for this project and the development of it
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: