Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

sd
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

Successes in your project, I hope you keep the community informed in each of your notifications, you should make a great unit with good incentives and it will grow like foam ...

We have a team editing some team videos that we will begin releasing next week, we can't wait to share them with the community.

That's a good update from you bounty manager. Hopefully you will continue to keep up with this project and to attract more investors to invest in this project. I can not wait  the release of your video about the DRIVR project.

The videos are with our editor now, so next few days we will stagger the release and then we will continue to do weekly/fortnightly updates.

That a good new. Hope you continue to update us here so this will be day by day active. We will wait for you videos to release and hope that you video presentation will hook other investor to invest with this wonderful project.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project

I am a programmer too but if they use or make offline wallet there will be a possibility to hack or bug the available balance and it will  be not possible to send a token offline if so then if some trained persons will handle use their app then they will have a great loss because most of offline application are vulnerable since there are no interaction with the network I think it's impossible I would suggest they would just make a cold wallet or hardware wallet that would be more way safe than making an stand alone wallet.

sd
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.
In the Philippines there are so much communicators so it could help well in this country, and i think it give a comfortable services because you can pay your transaction trough blockchain.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.
Yes im also hoping this will be available in the Philippines because now a days as commuters we need a fast and reliable way to get a cab for transportation also safety is very important. Im sure Team/Dev of DRIVR will hear our proposal that DRIVR will be available in the Philippines Smiley
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Asian country will be  interested on it.. using this DRIVR TOKEN for payments is UBER or GRAB. Parthnership with this companies lead to great payment methods powered of blockchain.
Free Rides with certain payment using this token easily track down what should to pay or how many pieces of it. Smiley Great application soon to rise on this. Smiley powered by blockchain.
This method of payments is great. KEEP THE PROJECT GOING ON. THUMBS UP! GREAT IDEA GREAT TEAM ALSO..

I love it when it rise im so excited...
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

that is a very good suggestion i think it is also a good marketing strategy
so the public can be familiar and can adopt to the system in a span of time.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

yes I think it will be better with those 2 provider because it doesn't support crypto payments and so hard to pay if you don't have cash then this project  is good I think it can help people so much
If this will be in real here in the Philippines a lot of commuters will be happy then. Traffics maybe can be controlled and commuters may reach to their destination in a few moments only not to wait for a long time due to the good mood between drivers and their passengers. Hopefully it will.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
Merited by passivebesiege (2)

That could be a great idea since the drivers are longing for this kind of project wherein they can be easily do their job and make them inspire in their daily duties as drivers. This project if realize a lot of people can earn time and have easy doing in their daily trip using this program.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.
I think this part will be up for reconsideration. I totally agree that security of passengers will be a big factor especially that they are integrating blockchain technology with this project, but I know the developers will look into it and I know they will figure out an option regarding this concern.

Yes for sure they are looking into every angle to provide the best for both drivers and passengers. Hope this project will be used in majority of countries where commuting is a big problem, this project has real use case.

Sydneydexter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
Sydneydexter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

That could be a great idea since the drivers are longing for this kind of project wherein they can be easily do their job and make them inspire in their daily duties as drivers. This project if realize a lot of people can earn time and have easy doing in their daily trip using this program.

Agreed this is a helpful idea im hoping for DRIVR TEAM will hear this out it will help not only DRIVR but also the community itself. If Public Transportation owners agreed to the DRIVR Team this will make difference it not only going to be huge but also it will attract more investors Smiley This is a very great idea Smiley
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

good suggestion mate, so that the group of public transportation will aware about this type of project/technology and can adopt as soon as possible, partnering with the group  and conducting training will be very helpful.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

That is a convenient way in commuting. Cash less travels and a fastest way of payments is a very helpful one. I will be waiting for the stand alone wallet to be release. This project is an exciting one, I like to see its rapid growth day by day. Good Job DVR team. Cheers Smiley
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Why isn't this project on ICOdrops?  Smiley Just curious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: