Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

At first I thought this project addresses to drivers and something related to them will be done. After so many days many decided to open the thread to read what is all about as main initial coin offering is approaching fast. It is going to compete directly with Uber this what I have impression as well. This token will be used as fuel inside the network which can make it valuable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

i love the free ride.. using the DRIVR token... Smiley now i know this will grown up project.. its big opportunity to buy the token from them. using the etherium blockchain easily payments transferring. and easily tracking how much would i pay for. so this is good for opportunity for asean countries that needed a payments methods that need a cash. so it secure avoid some bad guys to kill people for paper money.. for this DRIVR token will be safe also the driver and the user. realiblity, security, fast transaction, easily tracking, low transaction fees, highly valuable to community and great dev with support and partnership this is a good bond to the companies of transpo group. companies. this well grown up . good to participate . we support on you. DRIVR token. good project with good to the community.. making sense to the community aspects of daily lives..
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Hi team drivr soon to be next to uber..really excited for this great project..go go drivr ..to the moon😍,
May i ask when is the ico of this project?
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Hi team drivr soon to be next to uber..really excited for this great project..go go drivr ..to the moon😍,
May i ask when is the ico of this project?

if i am not mistaken the ICO of this project will start early march. I do support this project for the potential that is being presented by the team.. Looking forward for the success. I must say good job TEAM. Keep it up Smiley
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

When starts the ICO?
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

DRIVR project is getting closer and closer to reality I hope for everyone that never hesitate to join because as what u can see and read DRIVR will soon come to existence at never miss this big and great opportunity

It's actually currently in existence!!! DRIVR  is real I think this will conquer the token market if this will be live in exchangers!!! Devs are good teams are great the project it self is great

DRIVR is already in existence and they are on the first stop of being the top rideshare project that uses blockchain technology. I am excited as to where this project is heading, give the developers time and if the roadmap is followed or get ahead of it this project will be huge in transportation business!!
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

don't just read reply from other user here from bitcoin talk instead you must buy driver in their website to be more excited in near future, don't be hesitate to invest in this kind of project that has a big potential.

yeah mate, i join also in ico of this project because i believe in this project that will change the rideshare industry image soon by the power of blockchain technology and the advance feature on drivr.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.
If they only accepts to DRV token or other coins/tokens how can a normal person or commuter without a knowledge about cryptocurrency or without an account of those tokens/coins avail to ride their cab?

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Maybe this is because this token has great potential to hit in the market.  I am interested to read some of its latest updates and the team developments. I am hoping for its success

Good thing you made a right choice. DRIVR is so interesting to join for. I also waiting for their platform to be released. I would like to use DRIVR rather than UBER and GRAB because of their very nice platform.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.
If they only accepts to DRV token or other coins/tokens how can a normal person or commuter without a knowledge about cryptocurrency or without an account of those tokens/coins avail to ride their cab?

This is a good question to be consider. As we all know that only a small percentage of people in the whole world are educated or knows cryptocurrency. How will the team respond in this question? Will you give seminars or a massive promotions to let the people know the existence of DVR and What is the use of the coin?
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

this is like a new application like uber grab or any other transporting app, it seems like it will help a lot of commuter i love the lay outs and application platform. this project has a potential so goodluck
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

this is like a new application like uber grab or any other transporting app, it seems like it will help a lot of commuter i love the lay outs and application platform. this project has a potential so goodluck

It seems like uber or grab at first but I must say that this DRIVR is wAy better than UBER and grab. This app has some new feature like the use of blockchain as a mode of payment and an advanced AI. And I see that this project will be used by many in the near future.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Maybe this is because this token has great potential to hit in the market.  I am interested to read some of its latest updates and the team developments. I am hoping for its success
then yeah, well see the impact of drivr when hit in the market, this project is not like other project out there, the development team focus  on their project, i hope all the effort of development team will pay off goodluck team

poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

This is something real new and smart solution.
There are many advantage information that investors want to know and reveal the Drivr network team.

And I agreed with : " It could be the most advanced Rideshares platform on earth"

Go foreward .

"Change is the only constant thing in the world" DRIVR is disrupting and changing the face of rideshare business as it embraces the future by using blockchain technology, also the features of the app is captivating especially the alert system for the security of the passengers. I am very much excited about this project and its development.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

off course they will also accept fiat currency for normal commuter, but i think all the collected fiat currency on that day will use to buy DRIVR token that method can also help drivr token to stabilized the price, that just only my thought tho.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

a very remarkable discussion without the cooperation of this project nothing what and the hard work of an active team, the high desire of the chairman who holds the stake.
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Reviewing to profile to the team they had each medium and high reputation..
Robert chan the dev. Its great when I read the profile... whitepapers where greats! I so very excited for the launch of android and ios of application.
Power ride with token and useful blockchain. great in investing. Healthy project and gives community attention to the technology of blockchain..
Hopefully the tokens was erc20 token. faster and scability and secure
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

don't just read reply from other user here from bitcoin talk instead you must buy driver in their website to be more excited in near future, don't be hesitate to invest in this kind of project that has a big potential.
Its sound interesting project and promising program. I hope developer will have more updates to come. I will support this project because it gives a strong relationships between driver and commuters and will give them smooth trip in their everyday lives. This project has a good future and give a great satisfactions to everyone.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

It's a good question for those who are not yet familiar with cryptocurrencies. Yes, as per their whitepaper, they can use fiat money to avail the said service. Meanwhile, its a great chance for the team to conduct numerous seminars/tours to different places to educate potential users of the token to maximize the potential earnings it can offer to all supporters out there.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: