Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3517 times)
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

I hope that DRIVr Network should be available here in the Philippines or here in Asia.. When will this project introduce in Asia?   Once i knew it Im gonna travel with my family and friends, just to experience the Advance A.I. Rideshare.  Im going to spread and tell my friends about it.. And may i ask how to avail the DRIVR Rewards? Thanks! Best of Luck to your Team!  

Hope so mate, Just Be Patience because Drivr Project is Not Instant that After ICO the Project is Fully Function There is a Stage by Stage for the Development of the Project, Don't you worry Soon Drivr Will Available in your Country as They can Get Proper Licences to Operate. Just Follow there social media Account so you can Get Latest Update about the Development of the Project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

Interesting site, looks like a great disrupter to Uber and the rest!

Yup its been partnering in UBER and GRAB .
its a great project will be . it also introduce the blockchain technology in community. I preffered to buy on this . token helps the community. for security and navigation and transportation. it will introduce soon on news. and also the application in playstore. We will proudly thanks to developers. and ceo. they helping the community to security and realibility.

Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Hi! What happen with project? Why is the bounty-spreadshit not updated and the baunty-manager does not respond to messages? Chat in telegram all in spam.

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Hi! What happen with project? Why is the bounty-spreadshit not updated and the baunty-manager does not respond to messages? Chat in telegram all in spam.

Project is running at 100%, a lot is happening at the moment as we are focusing all efforts on the main ICO
as for telegram spamming I will look into this and advise the team along with the bounty spreadsheet.

Thank you for raising this
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?

I was hoping that it will launch in my country which is Philippines,because many of us are encountering drivers that making expensive rate,so i waiting for this project because it has a wonderful  platforms and they are using blockchain whis has a secured system to hold our money.
I am hoping too that this project can be launched here in the Philippines since there is lack of management in our traffic rules and regulations and if this will happen the management of the group of drivers here will be happy and will produce good services among commuters.
there is 25 cities already added in their soft launch and i hope someday one the city or either cities here in the Philippines will be added too,not only for transportation needs but also to introduce to my fellow country men the use of cryptocurrency.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

let us make this project successful.if possible lets partake the ico.then if it succeed its benefits us also.with bigger and strong and supportive community this project definitely succeed.all the best drivr network token!!fly high reach the moon
And i think that this project wil be definitely successful,because they have a wiser and wonderful project that we need in everyday life,and im sure that their project will be attractive in the eyes of many people becayse they're using blokchain technology,and also it will be driven by A,I.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Its exceedingly wonderful project this is and I will invest my money on it. I desire to wish you all the success on this project because a lot of people are recognizing this as an advantageous to all.
me too im will invest to this project hopefully this will be successful after ICO This is great . also im hoping this will be available to my country Smiley
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

The activities of this thread and how the forum members response on this thread is enough to say that they are now aware about the wonder of this project, this might be that very popular by thru every member that been able to read this ANN and understand their concept thru their WP, this will become a very good project to get involve with.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
yma2018

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I see a huge potential for your ICO in Germany. I know car2go from Stuttgart where car sharing has become increasingly important since the city suffers a high degree of poulltion. I guess all bigger cities in the world might need your platform!
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

DRIVR network is a very promising project with a lot of supporters coming from different countries. There are many ICO's out there running the same platform but incomplete details, however with this one as I have read the whitepaper it is so detailed and complete. Once roadmap is followed and every plan is achieved expect this to be the best rideshare project in years to come.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

DRIVR network is a very promising project with a lot of supporters coming from different countries. There are many ICO's out there running the same platform but incomplete details, however with this one as I have read the whitepaper it is so detailed and complete. Once roadmap is followed and every plan is achieved expect this to be the best rideshare project in years to come.

yes this is great advice also
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

He working on it. Just wait and calm down.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.

Wow so excited for the soft launch..good luck to the whole team of drivr..cheers for the success😊

This is a nice update having choosen philippines as one of the target areas for a soft launch. The question is, how will you become a city commander and those these city commander holds the whole philippines or these is applied in every city? I am excited to the outcome of these project. Cheers Smiley
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:45:04 AM

He working on it. Just wait and calm down.

Apologies for delay regarding bounty, website is being updated
with team video introduction, so this has been primary focus
I will get onto the bounty stuff today, as we now have italian white paper
to be added.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I'm very glad to hear that the official release date of DRIVR applications on iOS and Android,  will bring more investors to the project. I've been looking at the project and looking forward to these announcements.
sheeva28

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.

Commuters population are getting bigger nowadays this DRIVR app.will be a big help for everyone. This app will be one of the best way to help commuters life easy. Good job 😊
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.

Wow so excited for the soft launch..good luck to the whole team of drivr..cheers for the success😊

This is a nice update having choosen philippines as one of the target areas for a soft launch. The question is, how will you become a city commander and those these city commander holds the whole philippines or these is applied in every city? I am excited to the outcome of these project. Cheers Smiley

Unlike Uber and the other larger rideshare companies we are aim to cover areas that are lacking the need for rideshare.
This is the main purpose of implementing city commanders so they can sustain a profitable business for themselves by being a key investor while contributing to their town / city. Everything is done through DRIVR. We provide the correct documentation, we will have our sales support team on standby to assist. Though if you require more details contact us on support@drivr.network
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Unlike Uber and the other larger rideshare companies we are aim to cover areas that are lacking the need for rideshare.
This is the main purpose of implementing city commanders so they can sustain a profitable business for themselves by being a key investor while contributing to their town / city. Everything is done through DRIVR. We provide the correct documentation, we will have our sales support team on standby to assist. Though if you require more details contact us on support@drivr.network

Hopefully that it will be in my place not like uber and grab that havent released  or implemented in our place.  It is promising project there are few rideshare thingy that i saw but not promising like this that is saying giving more discounts and also trying to implement  on those area that grab and uber havent implemented . Though implementing it is really difficult  because  at the first place like in my city there are no taxi and also people are not illiterate in technology  it is pretty difficult  to implement  it,  though im looking forward for this project .
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Drivr is a one of the projects emerging in the crypto currency industry that has the ability to be use in day to day basis. There is a strong competitors though like helbiz but what i really like about DRIVR is it's emergency/panic button. Considering the safety of the people using their services is the most important factor for me to be considered.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:01 AM

As what I had read in your whitepaper, the tokens that will not be sold will be locked up for 24 months. So there will be no burning to happen. I wanna know what will happen to that token after 24 months?

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: