Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:43:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Hello fellow investors, community and promotional teams,

We apologise to have to bring you this announcements and development so late.   

We are saddened to inform you that David has stepped down due to serious health complications and will not be continuing his role as CEO and Founder.  We ask you to respect David’s wishes and to give him some privacy as he wishes to be with his family now.

Over the past month we have been working on creating a new management team, while keeping the company and roadmap on a similar track.  We will have full details of this shortly. 

We appreciate all the support and commitment everyone has contributed over the past couple of months. The show must go on, we will have exchange listing details coming up soon and have also decided that we will be relaunching the ICO after our new roadmap is finalised.  All tokens owed to promoters and support staff will be paid out shortly and we will release a further update when this has occurred.

As a result of the above problem our ICO couldn't be completed properly but we have every confidence the new team with their high tech brilliance will deliver at and above the original vision.

David wanted DRIVR Network to succeed and we will see his hard working dream become reality.

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

We are saddened to inform you that David has stepped down due to serious health complications and will not be continuing his role as CEO and Founder.  We ask you to respect David’s wishes and to give him some privacy as he wishes to be with his family now.

Over the past month we have been working on creating a new management team, while keeping the company and roadmap on a similar track.  We will have full details of this shortly. 

We appreciate all the support and commitment everyone has contributed over the past couple of months. The show must go on, we will have exchange listing details coming up soon and have also decided that we will be relaunching the ICO after our new roadmap is finalised.  All tokens owed to promoters and support staff will be paid out shortly and we will release a further update when this has occurred.

As a result of the above problem our ICO couldn't be completed properly but we have every confidence the new team with their high tech brilliance will deliver at and above the original vision.

David wanted DRIVR Network to succeed and we will see his hard working dream become reality.

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM.

Hays not good to invest with this

sd
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM.

Well that's a shame for your founder - its never fun to put your heart & soul into a project & have circumstances take it away from you.
Looking forward to seeing the re-boot - driverless cars is coming & coming fast so the real world app on this is huge - and clearly Uber as an organisation leaves a lot to be desired & its record of exploitation and sexism leaves plenty of room for a more fair-minded operation to step in.

Good luck Drivr team - fill us in on the new scenario as soon as you can!
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

It's like walking in the dark where you can see the real path and where you are heading hayss this will be scam soon

sd
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

How many tokens did you sold? I can't find it  Sad DRIVR looks as very good project for the drivers, I'm professional driver so it really suits me and according to your whitepaper you have very good plans.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

the project is full no news I suggest that you do not buy this token now
just waiting for them to clarify . I hope this is not a scam project.

This is a scam project the dev and team gone silent after the ICO

I'm afraid too, bounty was active just for a few weeks and after that there had been no activity from them until now.

yes absolutely a scam projecty no updates on telegram the also kick me  in the group for telling this that this is a scam project
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

the project is full no news I suggest that you do not buy this token now
just waiting for them to clarify . I hope this is not a scam project.

This is a scam project the dev and team gone silent after the ICO

I'm afraid too, bounty was active just for a few weeks and after that there had been no activity from them until now.

yes absolutely a scam projecty no updates on telegram the also kick me  in the group for telling this that this is a scam project

Yay, I knew this.. Zero activity, no communication, even in bounty they responded earlier, but no nothing.. The idea was very good.  Undecided
Mr. Grushk@

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

will there be attempts to launch the project again? with new ideas and more advanced technologies?
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

How many tokens did you sold? I can't find it  Sad DRIVR looks as very good project for the drivers, I'm professional driver so it really suits me and according to your whitepaper you have very good plans.

Nothing active action can be founded in their website, I seen the token sale still running with 5% bonus, but no information for all of the fund rised and the token sold
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Nothing active action can be founded in their website, I seen the token sale still running with 5% bonus, but no information for all of the fund rised and the token sold

We sold enough to cover a bit of marketing, pay for ICO adds.. Not even close to 10,000 Sad
we had top youtube reviewers asking to do a review though we did not
have enough, 12 ETH for a decent review, we tried applying on multiple coin listings as our
coin is ready, though it seems they want projects that have no true value, this project went from being a
major inspiration to manic depression. There has been silence due to deciding where we go from
here, the CEO founder left due to his health, for him to continue and see his dream sink it would kill him.

This was no scam, we feel the ICO was announced too early, building a network and following is what needed to happen with an ICO 6 months later though the market went downhill during ICO, we all quit our jobs moved to Estonia as that country is more accepting with ICO's / start ups and crypto, countries like Australia want 4 to 7k license to run an ICO.. Not all projects start with a team that has millions dollars, we all had great ideas and gave it a shot.

This was about being decentralised not giving into the system and letting the people be incontrol "drivers"

Any suggestions would be appreciated as we feel the work done so far should not go to waste.

Thanks
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

what is the development of drivr network, I can not found a valid website address. whether this platform is serious to be created because the concept is built pretty good.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

So if the theme of the project is a lot of negative feedback, I think it is better to go through this project and not to invest here. I think this will be the right decision even in the future. Cool

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: