Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
lisa_john

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

keep calm down my friend, you'll see how that ups and downs are normal, you must relax dont panic. in here your goal is profit
roservelt99

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

i think for bitcoin you can hold, i and others coins, you can analysis if thats value going down again sell now and buy others coins.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

better hold your coins and buy more coins with good potential and hold it for months. don't panic and learn to be patience cause many are regretting for not holding.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I can advise you NOT to sell your coins now. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon.
Since 4 years every year in January there is a "crash" or a "correction". This correction ends since 4 years every year approximately in the same month.
That means the correction ends between February and March. Now is the time to either buy more coins or HODL your coins you own.
If you want to buy more coins, then only use capital (money) that you are ready to lose. Otherwise, you risk losing money that you desperately need.
This money is called risk capital and you should never use risk capital to buy coins. If it is not a risk capital, I can advise you to buy XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.
As I mentioned before, the best thing to do now is to HODL your coins. At least until the end of march. I hope I could help you a little bit.

Take a look:
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897
its absolutely better to hold now.

the market crash that happen in this january cause so many country are trying to regulate the crypto currency. indeed this something frightening for new investors cause there is no solid grow in the market and the value keep bouncing cause many new issue about regulation coming out so no wonder why so many dump happening in this month.

the reasons why you should hold your coins cause:
1. so many big company are using cryptocurrency now. i heard that big team arsenal are about to doing partnership with betting coin.
2. if you sell your coin now you might loss the opportunity cause of all coin under value now. You might regreting your decisions when the market recovery that believed would happen in next month.

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

there is no chance to go down from here.
10k is a hard support for now  and i am still holding my coins aiming to 20k in few weeks.
also keep an eye on Ethereum too.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Sofinard09

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Better to hold your coins for the mean time and if you have extra money then buy more coins . Sooner prices  may rise again . So be patient guys. Grin
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

you are already investing in the right choice. and when the price is now down then the right decision is to keep holding until the coin actually brings you profit.

lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

This month is the best time to invest and hold, invest more and hold the coins you have because almost all coins are pumping if its not the season to pump but somewhere in the future.
I'm glad holding coins that has good values right now although it was valued as $150,000 last 3 weeks but this week it dropped as low as $35,000. Sounds crazy but I really have strong faith believing that it will pump soon.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

you are already investing in the right choice. and when the price is now down then the right decision is to keep holding until the coin actually brings you profit.
That's the only strategy that he can work with. Selling while the coin is lower than the investment is a childish move.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I agree, holding the coins is like investing in the 2nd time around because when you invest while coins prove are higher when you invest and we all know that almost all coins are dipping but holding is the only option for us not to lose money. Holding is like leaving our money in the bank and we'll later on grow after due time.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I would advise you to buy bitcoin now. I think that will soon be a U-turn and the price of bitcoin will start to grow.don't  buy altcoins now. If the price of bitcoin will fly up, the price of altcoins will fall even lower.And, of course, hold your coins
Thank you for your experienced advice. I bought BTC at $17k. At this price of BTC, I am really sad. When BTC reach $20k, I used to think of $30k and I missed the great chance to sell. I could not imagine of sharping fall to $10k.  Cry Cry Cry
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Just hold or buy any top coin... at this time all coin are lower rate...wait some days all coin will be rise up.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

Buy more coin now as you know the current price is for buyers. The current flash NEWS is UK is going to invest  two digit millions into bitcoin.  I expect this move should suppoit increase bitcoin values. Let's wait and Watch.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

I agree, holding the coins is like investing in the 2nd time around because when you invest while coins prove are higher when you invest and we all know that almost all coins are dipping but holding is the only option for us not to lose money. Holding is like leaving our money in the bank and we'll later on grow after due time.
Well, some of my friends bought BTC at 19k because of my advice of holding. They just wanna hold 3 months. But they are now very disapponted with my advice of holding. I don't know how to explain to them Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

Buy more coin now as you know the current price is for buyers. The current flash NEWS is UK is going to invest  two digit millions into bitcoin.  I expect this move should suppoit increase bitcoin values. Let's wait and Watch.
Thank you. I have 5000 USDT to buy now. But I am quite reluctant to buy BTC or altcoins because I find myself a great amount of money has been withdrew from the market (maybe because of ico booming). Thank for your interesting news.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Thank you, but the big question is: why no sell? Because you can buy back with more coins instead of keeping??? Wink
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Better to keep on learning on how to control your emotion, because technically the price are dumping but we must understand this situation fundamentally which mean a good opportunity to get in the market. I highly suggest to just hold all your holdings and BUY more bitcoin because many giant companies are planning to invest on bitcoin so expect a higher growth in the comings months.

Thank you very much. You are really an experienced person. I highly appreciate your advice. I shall hold for at least 1 month Cool Cool Cool
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Dear members

for BTC you can Exchange it for a more dropping coins or Hold.

I will advice you to sell LTC and hold on to your NEO.

Can't say much about DBC, i'm not that familiar with that coin.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I hope that soon the market will recover, I also invested in coins and now they have taken away from me 30% of the deposit.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Dear members

for now coin prices are experiencing price decline not just bitcoin but all the popular coins are currently experiencing price declines, this is a golden opportunity to buy coins again because the price is down, when the price back up then you can sell it again. so for now this date is the right moment to buy a popular coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: