Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
olegklymko

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

SYLVIO SCHILLER - ADVISOR
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sylvioschiller/
https://www.remecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sylvio-schiller.jpg
Sylvio Schiller is a partner and managing lawyer at [f200] ASG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. He advises and represents clients in the field of industrial property law and intellectual property rights. In connection with the protection of ideas and know-how, he also comprehensively covers the area of design protection, and thus the registration and protection of registered and unregistered designs. At repay.me, attorney Schiller has examined the terms and conditions of use in addition to the terms of use and found them to be legally faultless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

What is strategic Positioning of repay.me?
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

What is strategic Positioning of repay.me?
repay.me has recognized a large customer need within the market, which has so far only been satisfied to a limited extent by other providers. Namely that:

• 79 percent of customers describe themselves as "price-oriented" and always want the lowest price, the most cashback and the highest discounts (source: Valassis).
• 71 percent of all customers are interested in products related to
• cashback (source: Statista)—this also applies to high-income households.
• 90 percent of customers use coupons found in various online and offline sources (source: Valassis).
• 96 percent of customers would continue to use coupons even after a lottery win (source: RedPlum).
• 61 percent of millennials spend more than two hours a week looking for coupons and discounts (source: Valassis).
• 80 percent of all consumers worldwide show a high willingness to change and would immediately switch to another shop, to another platform
• or even to another brand if they could save enough money

All of these studies and research clearly show that there is a strong and sustained customer interest in saving money when shopping, coupled with a high willingness to switch shops or brands (eight out of ten customers).
repay.me wants to meet exactly this need. On this basis, repay.me is aiming for a market volume of 97 billion US dollars, as described above.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

More insights into weekend at the Crypto Investor Show 2018.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYLlibIWAAAJ-tK.jpg
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

DANIEL ARBER - ADVISOR
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-arber-9060994a/
https://www.remecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/daniel-arber.png
Daniel Arber is an experienced and recognized figure in international trade. Be it as a lecturer, a member of the board of directors or as an entrepreneur-consultant in the automotive, aviation, military, logistics, agriculture or health care sectors. His passion is the “individual,” so his customers include young start-ups as well as companies that are undergoing generational changes. As a competent consultant, he applies his extensive experience as an expert for strategy and business development, especially in organizational consulting.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

Hi, who can tell me some about The Cashback Market?
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

There are almost no studies on the dynamic and continuously rapidly expanding global cashback market. Also, most cashback companies do not publish financial figures. Conservative estimations assume that the global cashback market is worth well over $84 billion.
The interest in the cashback market can be seen in the media response:
• "Tokyo's Rakuten buys American cashback giant Ebates for over a billion dollars."
• "Groupon buys up snapsaves."
• "Murdoch Publishing Group seize Checkout 51."
These company takeovers are primarily strategic acquisitions regarding the fast-growing cashback market. The strategic impetus of the acquisitions and the high sums invested, give clear indications of the huge potential of the rapidly developing cashback industry.
Individual cashback companies already generate well over $1 billion in annual sales. For example, the UK-based cashback provider Quidco, with sales of $1.22 billion, has already significantly exceeded the billion mark by 2014.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

CAROLINA ARANDA - Content Marketing and Translation (Spanish)
https://i.imgur.com/n43b3b7.png
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

CEO Klaus D. Stark will be speaking at the Cryptocurrency World Expo in Berlin on March 21-22!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYLng3iW0AcGJ21.png
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

There are almost no studies on the dynamic and continuously rapidly expanding global cashback market. Also, most cashback companies do not publish financial figures. Conservative estimations assume that the global cashback market is worth well over $84 billion.
• "Tokyo's Rakuten buys American cashback giant Ebates for over a billion dollars."
These company takeovers are primarily strategic acquisitions regarding the fast-growing cashback market. The strategic impetus of the acquisitions and the high sums invested, give clear indications of the huge potential of the rapidly developing cashback industry.
Individual cashback companies already generate well over $1 billion in annual sales. For example, the UK-based cashback provider Quidco, with sales of $1.22 billion, has already significantly exceeded the billion mark by 2014.
Cashback Unicorns

Another indicator of how attractive the cashback market is at the moment is the existence of unicorns (companies with an enterprise value of over $1 billion.)

Increasing Momentum in the Global Cashback Markets

The cashback model is extremely popular and successful worldwide, as can be seen from the exemplary sales figures of the following cashback companies. Cashback markets are developing at an above-average pace, especially in India, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Latin America. With household incomes rising and the growing “technology-savvy” younger generation, these large markets offer enormous potential for cashback companies. In particular, companies that are quicker, better and more consistent in responding to customer needs with their offers and cashback technologies than other companies, will be among the winners in these dynamic markets.
Flex123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

YASMIN CAKMAK - YASMIN CAKMAK
https://i.imgur.com/3y5iXWs.png
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

What about Donating the Cashback?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

What about Donating the Cashback?
repay.me gives its users the opportunity to donate their cashback to charitable organizations. Many people would like to do something good and donate money, but lack the time to research relevant projects. repay.me plans to work together with selected charity organizations. Regular postings keep users informed about the donation projects and their progress. In addition, users will have the opportunity to report on their donated cashback. Meaning, repay.me customers can share about their donation commitment by e-mail or via social networks and thus inspire others to do something good.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Cashback Unicorns

Another indicator of how attractive the cashback market is at the moment is the existence of unicorns (companies with an enterprise value of over $1 billion.)

Increasing Momentum in the Global Cashback Markets

The cashback model is extremely popular and successful worldwide, as can be seen from the exemplary sales figures of the following cashback companies. Cashback markets are developing at an above-average pace, especially in India, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Latin America. With household incomes rising and the growing “technology-savvy” younger generation, these large markets offer enormous potential for cashback companies. In particular, companies that are quicker, better and more consistent in responding to customer needs with their offers and cashback technologies than other companies, will be among the winners in these dynamic markets.
The Weak Points of Existing Cashback Systems

Many companies have recognized the need and high demand for cashback, coupons and other saving opportunities when it comes to shopping, which lead to a large number of different cashback systems. Only a small number of companies, however, satisfy the great customer demand for saving opportunities with genuine user-oriented solutions. This opens up even greater potential for repay.me in the e-commerce market, as repay.me responds to customers’ needs much more consistently.

Overview of the weak points of existing coupon and cashback systems:

• Low cashback: The amount of cashback in existing cashback systems is usually limited by the margins of the retailers. The cashback usually presents only a relatively low (percentage) amount.
• Cashback is included in higher product prices: Consumers pay for the cashback themselves through a generally higher price level. Many people see through this game, so they prefer to forego cashback and shop at discount stores instead.
• Complex and time-consuming systems: The use of cashback is complicated and multi-staged: you must first log in on the cashback website, then click on links that lead you to partner shops, print coupons and then take photographs of receipts or similar actions. This effort is ultimately too high for many customers.
• Lack of transparency: The cashback account is often not updated in real time and is not designed to be customer-friendly.
• Months of waiting until withdrawal: The usual waiting period until earned cashback is available and ready to be paid out is six to eight weeks.
• High error susceptibility of existing cashback systems: Customer ratings of existing cashback systems reveal that the connecting links between cashback websites and participating web shops are often invalid. This is partially because 90 percent of revenues on partner websites are not recorded for cashback. Manual follow-up transactions have to be requested individually at customer support which is usually overstrained. This means that customers have to carefully watch their cashback bonuses if they do not want to run the risk of not getting cashback for many of their purchases.
WhiteRed44

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

What can you tell me about Privacy Protection?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

What can you tell me about Privacy Protection?
It is a matter of course for repay.me that all customer data are protected. The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance. In order to ensure this, a data protection concept was developed by the law firm Unverzagt von Have with lawyer Dr. Eickmeier. This law firm also monitors compliance with data protection laws.
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Fundamental problems:
• No (adequate) remuneration for customer data: It is well known that bonus cards serve to maintain customer loyalty, however they also simultaneously create "transparent" customers with profound insights into their consumer behaviour. This collection of large amounts of data is called "big data"—the gold of the 21st century. Companies benefit from this customer data by using it for their own profitable marketing activities or by selling it to other companies. This results in significant longterm revenues for companies from the use and marketing of customer data. However, the customer hardly profits from this. They only receive a bonus for which they may still have to make an additional payment or they receive relatively small amounts of cashback.
• No adequate remuneration for brand ambassadors: The advertising impact of traditional media and the impact of classical advertising is decreasing. Many consumers tend to trust the ratings of other customers and recommendations from their own circle of friends. Companies have been aware of this trend for a while, however, they lack the ability to motivate customers to engage as a multiplier or brand ambassador, and to then win new customers with recommendations(e. g. from friends or also in social networks).
• No adequate remuneration for further customer activities (evaluations, etc.): Other user activities such as writing helpful product reviews are also typically not rewarded. This is especially important, as customer ratings are often the decisive criterion for purchasing decisions. Much of the revenue generated by online shops today is based on detailed and helpful customer ratings. All of the problems described demonstrate that the great demand for cashback and saving opportunities when shopping are insufficiently implemented into consumer-oriented solutions in practice. Better implementation is even more important now that the market not only demands attractive saving opportunities when shopping, but consumers are also becoming increasingly aware of their customer value. This provides an excellent basis for the repay.me business model.
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

NADJA M. M. ELIAS - NADJA M. M. ELIAS
https://i.imgur.com/QKGoVd0.png
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Do you have something like Pre-launch Phase with Bonus and Exclusive Invite System?
filimonov33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Do you have something like Pre-launch Phase with Bonus and Exclusive Invite System?
A six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018. During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. The platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day. For pre-launch registrations, users receive up to 20 percent extra cashback bonuses on all their purchases for a full year. The earlier you sign up, then the higher the bonus received. This makes it possible to receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchased item faster.
Within the framework of pre-sales, each investor receives a personal invitation link and is thus automatically registered for the bonus. With the personal invitation link, users can start inviting shops and friends to repay.me from the pre-launch phase onwards. People who make use of this function will be able to increase their cashback on all repay.me purchases right from the start. In the pre-launch phase, you can only register on repay.me by the invitation of a repay.me user. Without an invitation, you can only register with repay.me after the official launch day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: