Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
basehype

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

A recent study on the global cashback industry has shown that cashback programs are powerful marketing strategies which lead to increases in average order value (46%) and time spent on websites as well as stronger customer engagement and a lower bounce rate.
The cashback offered by repay.me is not only higher, but also faster. The crucial factor is blockchain technology and, more specifically, the Ethereum-based REME-Coin which is repay.me’s own cryptocurrency.
The REME-Coin enables advertising revenues to be paid out immediately as cashback and ensures that you are constantly updated on its status.
What is more, the value of the REME-Coin is directly tied to the data of repay.me’s community and therefore has high growth potential.
You mean that the increasing number of users will result in the increasing value of the coin?
Exactly. The various applications of the REME-Coin make it unrivaled and present a tempting opportunity for those who missed out in the Bitcoin boom.
The vision of repay.me founders is to enable payment with REME-Coin anywhere worldwide — online and offline — and to receive up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

A recent study on the global cashback industry has shown that cashback programs are powerful marketing strategies which lead to increases in average order value (46%) and time spent on websites as well as stronger customer engagement and a lower bounce rate.
The cashback offered by repay.me is not only higher, but also faster. The crucial factor is blockchain technology and, more specifically, the Ethereum-based REME-Coin which is repay.me’s own cryptocurrency.
The REME-Coin enables advertising revenues to be paid out immediately as cashback and ensures that you are constantly updated on its status.
What is more, the value of the REME-Coin is directly tied to the data of repay.me’s community and therefore has high growth potential.
You mean that the increasing number of users will result in the increasing value of the coin?
Exactly. The various applications of the REME-Coin make it unrivaled and present a tempting opportunity for those who missed out in the Bitcoin boom.
The vision of repay.me founders is to enable payment with REME-Coin anywhere worldwide — online and offline — and to receive up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
Unquestionably, it is an ambitious plan, but it is founded on rigorous and strong bases: 35 experts, freelancers and consultants are working currently on legal, technical and marketing aspects of the repay.me platform.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

One more proof in a favor of the repay.me is that the Investment Bank Berlin (IBB) has approved a grant of 88,170 euros for the start-up. This funding does not have to be repaid and comes from federal and state funds.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

One more proof in a favor of the repay.me is that the Investment Bank Berlin (IBB) has approved a grant of 88,170 euros for the start-up. This funding does not have to be repaid and comes from federal and state funds.
The Start-up team should be pleased about the grant from this experienced Berlin investment bank, as it expresses that the repay.me business model and team were able to win the trust of the IBB bankers.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

The Start-up team should be pleased about the grant from this experienced Berlin investment bank, as it expresses that the repay.me business model and team were able to win the trust of the IBB bankers.
The IBB grant is very convenient for repay.me because the preparation of the market entry planned for 2018 is quite cost-intensive.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

The IBB grant is very convenient for repay.me because the preparation of the market entry planned for 2018 is quite cost-intensive.
They certainly deserve this grant! repay.me works hard to create innovative and unique selling proposition for its customers.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

They certainly deserve this grant! repay.me works hard to create innovative and unique selling proposition for its customers.
Yea, thanks to the repay.me users receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchase, because the cashback is mainly generated from repay.me’s advertising revenues and not from the seller margins.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Yea, thanks to the repay.me users receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchase, because the cashback is mainly generated from repay.me’s advertising revenues and not from the seller margins.
Also, the cashback is paid for new and used goods purchases.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

All users participate in the advertising revenues of repay.me by small daily cashback payments.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

All users participate in the advertising revenues of repay.me by small daily cashback payments.
Both online and offline shops (e. g. restaurants) can register on repay.me and offer their customers up to 100 percent cashback.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

In our society today, Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO and co., are omnipresent themes. But do cryptocurrencies have a potential for everyone?
AbrammFry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

In our society today, Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO and co., are omnipresent themes. But do cryptocurrencies have a potential for everyone?
Yea, nowadays people are hooked by the prospect of quick profit. They want to know more about the topic and how they can benefit.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Yea, nowadays people are hooked by the prospect of quick profit. They want to know more about the topic and how they can benefit.
Bitcoins, for example, are a thrilling cryptocurrency which might offer high assets in the long run and which experienced a boom in recent years.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Bitcoins, for example, are a thrilling cryptocurrency which might offer high assets in the long run and which experienced a boom in recent years.
However, for those who might have missed the bitcoin hype but do not want to miss out on the current blockchain trend, the REME-Coin will be a new kind of cryptocurrency: The REME-Coin holds a real value, has a reason to spend and will have a worldwide acceptance (online and offline).
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

However, for those who might have missed the bitcoin hype but do not want to miss out on the current blockchain trend, the REME-Coin will be a new kind of cryptocurrency: The REME-Coin holds a real value, has a reason to spend and will have a worldwide acceptance (online and offline).
How is the value of a REME-Coin determined?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

The real value behind the coin is data.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Data is said to be the gold of the 21st century.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

It is true! Other companies will market user data while the data producers, i.e. the users, do not benefit from the revenues. Here, the REME-Coin steps into play: the real value of the coin is interlinked with the most important reason to spend the coin, namely the cashback.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

It is true! Other companies will market user data while the data producers, i.e. the users, do not benefit from the revenues. Here, the REME-Coin steps into play: the real value of the coin is interlinked with the most important reason to spend the coin, namely the cashback.
How does it work?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

How does it work?
Very simple: the more action users take within the community, e.g. writing product reviews or participate in surveys, the more cashback they will receive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: