Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
romangor

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-cryptocoin-you-want-to-spend-53443f2b87ff
However, for those who might have missed the bitcoin hype but do not want to miss out on the current blockchain trend, the REME-Coin will be a new kind of cryptocurrency: The REME-Coin holds a real value, has a reason to spend and will have a worldwide acceptance (online and offline).

The real value behind the coin is data. Data is said to be the gold of the 21st century. Other companies will market user data while the data producers, i.e. the users, do not benefit from the revenues. Here, the REME-Coin steps into play: the real value of the coin is interlinked with the most important reason to spend the coin, namely the cashback. The more action users take within the community, e.g. writing product reviews or participate in surveys, the more cashback they will receive.
romangor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/advertising-revenues-and-the-exploitation-of-user-content-4cd8687d951e
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
romangor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Wonderful session with investors, lots of questions and feedback.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWFdGUEW4AAMCs_.jpg
romangor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Henry Raupach - Product Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/henry-raupach-058484106/
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

However, for those who might have missed the bitcoin hype but do not want to miss out on the current blockchain trend, the REME-Coin will be a new kind of cryptocurrency: The REME-Coin holds a real value, has a reason to spend and will have a worldwide acceptance (online and offline).

The real value behind the coin is data. Data is said to be the gold of the 21st century. Other companies will market user data while the data producers, i.e. the users, do not benefit from the revenues. Here, the REME-Coin steps into play: the real value of the coin is interlinked with the most important reason to spend the coin, namely the cashback. The more action users take within the community, e.g. writing product reviews or participate in surveys, the more cashback they will receive.
The foundation of the REME-Coin is the repay.me online marketplace. Here, users can buy and sell products, just as on Amazon or Ebay. However, what makes repay.me special is the feature that users receive up to 100 percent cashback for every purchase. The REME-Coin, as one possible payment method on the repay.me marketplace, generates cashback easier and faster. Therefore, it is a crypto coin with a great reason to spend and with a real value behind it.
olehrazin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

Looking forward to participating in the International Blockchain Summit in Moscow. Just under two weeks left until March 1st! http://ibsmoscow.ru/en
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWKgaPlW4AAzCGs.jpg
olehrazin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/advertising-revenues-and-the-exploitation-of-user-content-4cd8687d951e
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
olehrazin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

https://www.cryptonia.co/?p=36632
New Gold Standard in Online Marketplace
https://www.cryptonia.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/New-Gold-Standard-in-Online-Marketplace.png
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

The rise of the ICOs has been difficult to ignore and what once was seen as a gimmick is now threatening to reshape the venture capital industry, particularly when it comes to financing early stage companies. One of the main issues usually highlighted against ICOs and investing in tokens is that these assets are not backed by anything. The gold standard may be over and one can argue that fiat money, such as the US dollar, is only as good as the government that issued it. Another argument is that in the current information age, data is the “gold of the 21st century.” It is true that a lot of ICO projects are nothing more than an idea and do not even have a beta version that potential investors can assess. But, what if an ICO was actually backed by something – DATA.
filimonov33

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
filimonov33

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Looking forward to participating in the International Blockchain Summit in Moscow. Just under two weeks left until March 1st! http://ibsmoscow.ru/en
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWKgaPlW4AAzCGs.jpg
I've heard a lot about this conference, it will be interesting! Smiley Wink
filimonov33

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

The foundation of the REME-Coin is the repay.me online marketplace. Here, users can buy and sell products, just as on Amazon or Ebay. However, what makes repay.me special is the feature that users receive up to 100 percent cashback for every purchase. The REME-Coin, as one possible payment method on the repay.me marketplace, generates cashback easier and faster. Therefore, it is a crypto coin with a great reason to spend and with a real value behind it.
Right now, repay.me is working on the worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, not only on online marketplaces but also offline. Just imagine having dinner at your favorite restaurant and pay with the REME-Coin via an app and then receive your cashback.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

The rise of the ICOs has been difficult to ignore and what once was seen as a gimmick is now threatening to reshape the venture capital industry, particularly when it comes to financing early stage companies. One of the main issues usually highlighted against ICOs and investing in tokens is that these assets are not backed by anything. The gold standard may be over and one can argue that fiat money, such as the US dollar, is only as good as the government that issued it. Another argument is that in the current information age, data is the “gold of the 21st century.” It is true that a lot of ICO projects are nothing more than an idea and do not even have a beta version that potential investors can assess. But, what if an ICO was actually backed by something – DATA.
In a digital world with a seamless connection to the Internet, the size of your digital footprint is forever growing. A report by leading software maker Oracle and MIT Technology Review called The Rise of Data Capital argues that a major reason for the success of companies such as Google, Uber, and Amazon is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset.” While there is nothing wrong with collection and usage of such data, the team behind repay.me is convinced that the data belongs to the users and that users should also benefit from the monetization of their data. Like the Robin hood of data, the team at repay.me believe that consumers have the right to own, control and benefit from their data. With the advent of Blockchain technology and smart contracts, the team is looking to remove this imbalance and to involve consumers in profits from value creation with their data.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-startup-can-help-consumers-profit-from-their-personal-data
Blockchain Startup Can Help Consumers Profit From Their Personal Data
https://cointelegraph.com/images/725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy84YjhiMWFjMWIwOTcwMDM0ZTA1MDE0ZWQyZWI0NzIyMy5qcGc=.jpg
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

Right now, repay.me is working on the worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, not only on online marketplaces but also offline. Just imagine having dinner at your favorite restaurant and pay with the REME-Coin via an app and then receive your cashback.
But not only users profit from the REME-Coin and the repay.me marketplace. Shops and advertisers also benefit from our unique system. For more information check remecoin.io and register now for free.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues. While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get. repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed. Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine.
Flex123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-startup-can-help-consumers-profit-from-their-personal-data
Blockchain Startup Can Help Consumers Profit From Their Personal Data
German startup repay.me plans to launch a Blockchain-powered marketplace which will share revenues from personal data with its community. The platform will offer users up to 100% cashback on their purchases. Retailers will be able to sell and advertise their products. Think Amazon ads.
Flex123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues. While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get. repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed. Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine.
Companies will gather and sell user data. The producers of this data, namely the users, will not profit from it. repay.me offers you the chance to benefit from marketing your data.

You can decide yourself if you want to have a piece of cake as well.
Flex123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

In a digital world with a seamless connection to the Internet, the size of your digital footprint is forever growing. A report by leading software maker Oracle and MIT Technology Review called The Rise of Data Capital argues that a major reason for the success of companies such as Google, Uber, and Amazon is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset.” While there is nothing wrong with collection and usage of such data, the team behind repay.me is convinced that the data belongs to the users and that users should also benefit from the monetization of their data. Like the Robin hood of data, the team at repay.me believe that consumers have the right to own, control and benefit from their data. With the advent of Blockchain technology and smart contracts, the team is looking to remove this imbalance and to involve consumers in profits from value creation with their data.
For this reason, the company developed the REME-Coin, whose value is based on the data of repay.me’s community. The community is based on the fair share principle – the more data repay.me receives from the community; the more cashback will be distributed to the community. The ICO will start in February and will give access to a coin that is valuable to advertisers and users. Like former gold standard, REME-Coins are backed by real, measurable value.
Flex123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Useful information, you can always see the contacts of the team Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: