Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
Flex123

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

How do users communicate on the repay.me platform?
For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities.
What are the main tasks of this system?
Flex123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

It is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

It is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared.
Is it possible to contact a seller directly to ask questions about a product?
Flex123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Sure. The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Sure. The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step.
What are they?
Flex123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

What are they?
Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

What are they?
Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
It sounds very ambitious. Let's hope that these plans will be implemented.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

How retailers will be presented within the repay.me?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers.
I have read that numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office and repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.
Flex123

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

I have read that numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office and repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.
In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address. Isn't it great!
vadimproton

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address. Isn't it great!
Moreover, the seller will be able to present himself/herself in the form of an information text, which can be viewed on the product page
basehype

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Moreover, the seller will be able to present himself/herself in the form of an information text, which can be viewed on the product page
The checkout process, terms and conditions and cancellation policy can also be set.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

How will repay.me be adapted to the needs of different countries of the world?
basehype

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency.
More than that,  for the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency.
basehype

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

More than that,  for the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency.
Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent.
And, as a result, the buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries?
basehype

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

And, as a result, the buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries?
Exactly.  In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: