Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
TeamRex

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

What is the minimum/maximum investment amount?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

What is the minimum/maximum investment amount?
The minimum investment amount is CHF 100 (= 250 REME-Coins at CHF 0.40 each plus bonus). You can buy as many coins as you want: From CHF 10,000 onwards, attractive bonuses for major investors begin, which you can find out about on the website www.remecoin.io.
Flex123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYaRwZrWAAAnQGd.jpg
Flex123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

BARNA KOCSIS - Backend Developer
https://i.imgur.com/Nyp4FF8.png
Flex123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Data Validation (content audit)

The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.
Product Information Management System (PIM)

Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM), in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally. The PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category (e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required. For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop. Every inventory change within the shop (order) is mapped in the MIS PIM system.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

The REME-Coins could be sold out quickly. Can I reserve them in advance?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Your ICO has been postponed. Is my letter of intent still valid?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

The REME-Coins could be sold out quickly. Can I reserve them in advance?
To save the desired sum of REME-Coins on the first day of issue with maximum bonus, you can sign the so-called letter of intent. You can download it here. Fill out the LOI and send it back to support@remecoin.io signed.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.

The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.

Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM), in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally. The PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category (e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required. For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop. Every inventory change within the shop (order) is mapped in the MIS PIM system.
Search

The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop's internal search system.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

MICHAEL KUHLMANN - Senior Backend Developer
https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Kuhlmann10?sc_o=ps2867
https://i.imgur.com/aewRQxU.png
filimonov33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Your ICO has been postponed. Is my letter of intent still valid?
The validity of the letter of intent, which contains 01.03.2018 as the start date of the ICO, must be extended. Only in this way we can still reserve the desired amount of REME-Coins for you. To this purpose, we will be sending all investors affected by this action the necessary information and a renewal document within the next few days.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Search

The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop's internal search system.
Messaging

As a mediator between sellers and buyers, it is an important task for repay. me to enable direct communication between users. For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities. This system is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared. It is also possible to contact a seller directly to ask questions about a product.
The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step. Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

LUU VIET TRINH LE - HR
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luu-viet-trinh-le7494vt/
https://www.xing.com/profile/LuuVietTrinh_Le?sc_o=mxb_p
https://i.imgur.com/Fo9gdmS.png
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

When will the REME-Coin be issued?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

When will the REME-Coin be issued?
The issue of the REME-Coin will take place one month after the end of the ICO. Once the date of the ICO has been set, we will inform you via email.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Search

Messaging

As a mediator between sellers and buyers, it is an important task for repay. me to enable direct communication between users. For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities. This system is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared. It is also possible to contact a seller directly to ask questions about a product.
The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step. Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
Retailer Settings

In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers. The numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office. repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address.

Moreover, the seller will be able to present himself/herself in the form of an information text, which can be viewed on the product page. The checkout process, terms and conditions and cancellation policy can also be set.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Does this cashback system work only for online shopping?
olehrazin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
olehrazin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
Of course! The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: