Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
vadimproton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

repay.me platform can serve as a good example of  the "German quality"
You are totally right! It has been developing a marketplace offering new and used products as well as — thanks to advertising revenues — the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
One more innovation is that the cashback function is combined with repay.me’s own crypto token, the REME-Coin, which guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on the marketplace.
Besides, REME-Coin holds a real, measurable value which is expected to grow with the increasing amount of data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, I agree with you
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

You are totally right! It has been developing a marketplace offering new and used products as well as — thanks to advertising revenues — the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
One more innovation is that the cashback function is combined with repay.me’s own crypto token, the REME-Coin, which guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on the marketplace.
Besides, REME-Coin holds a real, measurable value which is expected to grow with the increasing amount of data.
repay.me has a very ambitious goal: to achieve worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, which will enable full cashback functionality by simply paying with it  - even in offline shops like boutiques or restaurants.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

repay.me has a very ambitious goal: to achieve worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, which will enable full cashback functionality by simply paying with it  - even in offline shops like boutiques or restaurants.
I hope repay.me will succeed, because they have a great plan and really hard-working and talented team
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

I hope repay.me will succeed, because they have a great plan and really hard-working and talented team
The enthusiasm of the team plays an important role. The founders of repay.me, Mario Peter und Sascha Jonas, are well-experienced managing directors who know that a company’s success can be reached only through excellent and determined work.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

The enthusiasm of the team plays an important role. The founders of repay.me, Mario Peter und Sascha Jonas, are well-experienced managing directors who know that a company’s success can be reached only through excellent and determined work.
I know that their international team consists of almost 50 highly committed professionals: employees, freelancers, advisers and advanced students.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

I know that their international team consists of almost 50 highly committed professionals: employees, freelancers, advisers and advanced students.
From the very outset, the directors have built up a network of advisors and have been dealing with legal and tax aspects. Thanks to their financially strong investors, they can focus on putting their vision into action.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

The field of cryptocurrencies is booming and getting more and more emotionalized.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

The field of cryptocurrencies is booming and getting more and more emotionalized.
But it will be naively to believe, that all cryptocurrencies will survive in the next years.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

But it will be naively to believe, that all cryptocurrencies will survive in the next years.
As Dominik Schiener, managing director and founder of IOTA (eleventh largest cryptocurrency in the world) said at the Investor Day of Cryptocurrencies in Berlin, only those cryptocurrencies that have more substance than a pure idea (or whitepaper) will maintain its position in the market.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

As Dominik Schiener, managing director and founder of IOTA (eleventh largest cryptocurrency in the world) said at the Investor Day of Cryptocurrencies in Berlin, only those cryptocurrencies that have more substance than a pure idea (or whitepaper) will maintain its position in the market.
I think REME-Coin one of such cryptocurrencies. repay.me, which offers clear added value for every user from the very beginning, will issue a token with growth potential.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I think REME-Coin one of such cryptocurrencies. repay.me, which offers clear added value for every user from the very beginning, will issue a token with growth potential.
Daniel Arber, who is an experienced and recognized figure in international trade, confirms it as well: “In the growth market of cashback, a trustworthy product is being created, which means a unique entry into a new, innovative and unlimited world through free access for every marketplace participant.”
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
What is a secret?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

What is a secret?
You can receive unlimited cashback with the help of your data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: