Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4272 times)
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

Since the legal status of cryptocurrencies is undefined or changing in many countries, it is difficult to predict their future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

Since the legal status of cryptocurrencies is undefined or changing in many countries, it is difficult to predict their future
Some countries allow their use, others restrict or completely ban it.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

As if all that weren’t enough, various government agencies and courts classify tokens differently which can lead to negative effects for the whole business model.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

As if all that weren’t enough, various government agencies and courts classify tokens differently which can lead to negative effects for the whole business model.
It seems like the time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is already over
filimonov33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

It seems like the time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is already over
A good idea is not enough: It must be implemented professionally with maintenance of a global perspective!
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Did you know, that the pre-sale of repay.me’ token, the REME-Coin, is one of the few ICOs to be audited and regulated in accordance with the criteria of the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA)?
filimonov33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Did you know, that the pre-sale of repay.me’ token, the REME-Coin, is one of the few ICOs to be audited and regulated in accordance with the criteria of the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA)?
It should be good, but what does it mean?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

The FMA is an independent supervisory authority operating under public law and is responsible for the protection of clients and prevention of abuse. It covers the regulation of banks, insurance and investment companies, pension funds and other financial intermediaries.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

The FMA is an independent supervisory authority operating under public law and is responsible for the protection of clients and prevention of abuse. It covers the regulation of banks, insurance and investment companies, pension funds and other financial intermediaries.
I have read, that attorney István Cocron, lawyer for cryptocurrencies, blockchain and capital market law, states that the FMA’s supervision of the REME-Coin and its pre-sale is an essential factor for its legal security.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

I have read, that attorney István Cocron, lawyer for cryptocurrencies, blockchain and capital market law, states that the FMA’s supervision of the REME-Coin and its pre-sale is an essential factor for its legal security.
Additionally, repay.me’s terms and conditions of use have been examined by a lawyer for industrial property protection, attorney Sylvio Schiller, who found them to be legally faultless.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Additionally, repay.me’s terms and conditions of use have been examined by a lawyer for industrial property protection, attorney Sylvio Schiller, who found them to be legally faultless.
I have found an interview with Mr. Schiller where he said: “The business model, terms of use and terms and conditions of repay.me are fair and transparent for market participants (including up to 100 percent cashback) — without any hooks in the small print.”
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

I have found an interview with Mr. Schiller where he said: “The business model, terms of use and terms and conditions of repay.me are fair and transparent for market participants (including up to 100 percent cashback) — without any hooks in the small print.”
Not only lawyers, but also technology experts who have learnt the business model of repay.me appreciate its potential in terms of professionalism, innovation and reliability
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Not only lawyers, but also technology experts who have learnt the business model of repay.me appreciate its potential in terms of professionalism, innovation and reliability
No wonder! Wink The technology of repay.me’s marketplace ist based on the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS), which has been tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

No wonder! Wink The technology of repay.me’s marketplace ist based on the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS), which has been tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds.
The repay.me team extended ICS with functionalities of a marketplace. “repay.me and Intershop are a perfect match: the innovative marketplace is positioned for aggressive growth through flexible technology” -  states dr. Jochen Wiechen, CEO at Intershop.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

It is impressive, that repay.me, as a marketplace, offers a whole spectrum of innovative advertising formats, even though some of them will be available exclusively with the REME-Coin.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

It is impressive, that repay.me, as a marketplace, offers a whole spectrum of innovative advertising formats, even though some of them will be available exclusively with the REME-Coin.
In contrast to many advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data is validated, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

In contrast to many advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data is validated, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions
Technology expert Patrick von der Gönna, who has been focusing on the developments of the digital economy, stresses the advancement of repay.me’s advertising strategies and, especially, its “highly precise and innovative targeting methods”.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

repay.me platform can serve as a good example of  the "German quality"
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

repay.me platform can serve as a good example of  the "German quality"
You are totally right! It has been developing a marketplace offering new and used products as well as — thanks to advertising revenues — the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
One more innovation is that the cashback function is combined with repay.me’s own crypto token, the REME-Coin, which guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on the marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: