Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

How does the cashback module work?
In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.
And what is a structure of this cashback module?
The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet.
Can you tell me, please, in more details about these 3 main components?
Absolutely! The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system.
And what about the graph database and wallet?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.
The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet.
Absolutely! The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system.
The graph database Neo4J is used to store the data and calculate the individual cashback for each user. The amount of cashback can be directly influenced by the user.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

The graph database Neo4J is used to store the data and calculate the individual cashback for each user. The amount of cashback can be directly influenced by the user.
Do you mean user can increase an amount of his or her cashback? In what way?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

There is nothing complicated. Various activities are rewarded, for example: buying products, inviting new users and shops, writing helpful product reviews for the repay.me community and taking part in surveys.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

There is nothing complicated. Various activities are rewarded, for example: buying products, inviting new users and shops, writing helpful product reviews for the repay.me community and taking part in surveys.
You wrote above that repay.me used Neo4J. What do you know about this graph database?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

You wrote above that repay.me used Neo4J. What do you know about this graph database?
In order to make graph traversal as efficient as possible, the cashback module was implemented in the form of a Neo4J server extension, which is addressed by the middleware via a REST interface. The amount of cashback is calculated daily on the basis of the previous day's data. The results are then sent to the wallet, where they are processed and visualized in the user account.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

In order to make graph traversal as efficient as possible, the cashback module was implemented in the form of a Neo4J server extension, which is addressed by the middleware via a REST interface. The amount of cashback is calculated daily on the basis of the previous day's data. The results are then sent to the wallet, where they are processed and visualized in the user account.
What are the tasks of the wallet?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

The wallet is available to every registered user and serves to store the cashback. Deposits, corrections and withdrawals are registered, processed and stored here for each user.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

The wallet is available to every registered user and serves to store the cashback. Deposits, corrections and withdrawals are registered, processed and stored here for each user.
Thank you for answering my questions! Now everything is clear.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
The DMP also contains all user segments (summary of similar user profiles regarding target groups), which are standard in the industry but can also be modeled according to specific customer require
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

The DMP also contains all user segments (summary of similar user profiles regarding target groups), which are standard in the industry but can also be modeled according to specific customer require
Is there any legal basis for the DMP functioning?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

Is there any legal basis for the DMP functioning?
The collection of user data is based on the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO), which will come into force in May 2018.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

It is great that repay.me advertising server provides all the possibilities of a modern ad serving system!
Flex123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

It is great that repay.me advertising server provides all the possibilities of a modern ad serving system!
Yeah, it provides both the support of all current advertising material standards according to IAB and advertising material adapted for the channels display, mobile, newsletter and video.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

Yeah, it provides both the support of all current advertising material standards according to IAB and advertising material adapted for the channels display, mobile, newsletter and video.
The repay.me ad server additionally supports all common standards of the control system and the distribution, such as: adjustment of the so-called frequency capping and industry and competition exclusions.
Flex123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

The repay.me ad server additionally supports all common standards of the control system and the distribution, such as: adjustment of the so-called frequency capping and industry and competition exclusions.
Through close integration with the DMP, all defined target groups are available for the specific delivery of content.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

What is the DSP and how does it work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: