Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
basehype

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

What is the DSP and how does it work?
It can be decoded as Publisher Demand Side Platform.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

The repay.me Demand Side Platform (DSP) enables advertisers to set up their own campaigns via self-booking and select the relevant target groups.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

The repay.me Demand Side Platform (DSP) enables advertisers to set up their own campaigns via self-booking and select the relevant target groups.
One more benefit — this ensures full transparency of bookings, including all the costs up to the final invoice for customers (advertisers).
basehype

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

One more benefit — this ensures full transparency of bookings, including all the costs up to the final invoice for customers (advertisers).
And, therefore, only the amount of the service that has been requested and delivered will be charged.
Flex123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

And, therefore, only the amount of the service that has been requested and delivered will be charged.

Due to a server-to-server integration of the DMP and the DSP, the usual losses of range and target group sizes are eliminated by the cookie sync.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

What is special about the the repay.me private marketplace?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

PMP allows you to conduct long-term business relationships via fixed deals between advertisers and repay.me.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

PMP allows you to conduct long-term business relationships via fixed deals between advertisers and repay.me.
Who are the main users of PMP?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

This is especially interesting for larger customers (advertisers) who do not need full access to the user's data and whose main focus is on the provided range of coverage.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

This is especially interesting for larger customers (advertisers) who do not need full access to the user's data and whose main focus is on the provided range of coverage.
One more advantage is the guaranteed booking (real time guaranteed). It is used to ensure the booking for the duration of the campaign.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

One more advantage is the guaranteed booking (real time guaranteed). It is used to ensure the booking for the duration of the campaign.
Thank you!

AbrammFry

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

For what purpose, repay.me will be connected to the OpenX?
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

The connection of repay.me to the world’s second largest ad exchange (OpenX) empowers advertisers to extend their campaigns internationally if the reach provided by repay.me is not sufficient.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

The connection of repay.me to the world’s second largest ad exchange (OpenX) empowers advertisers to extend their campaigns internationally if the reach provided by repay.me is not sufficient.
Additionally, this is supported by "look-a-like" modeling, which makes it highly likely that similar users can be added to the required target group in foreign inventory.
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Additionally, this is supported by "look-a-like" modeling, which makes it highly likely that similar users can be added to the required target group in foreign inventory.
Of course, all users of the repay.me platform can also be found in external inventory via the ad exchange and are available for retargeting measures.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Of course, all users of the repay.me platform can also be found in external inventory via the ad exchange and are available for retargeting measures.
repay.me benefits from OpenX's high quality standards with regard to the inventory provided, which ultimately benefits advertisers.
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

repay.me benefits from OpenX's high quality standards with regard to the inventory provided, which ultimately benefits advertisers.
Furthermore, the connection to the ad exchange offers the possibility for repay.me to place their own inventory worldwide in monetary competition with campaigns directly booked via the platform.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Furthermore, the connection to the ad exchange offers the possibility for repay.me to place their own inventory worldwide in monetary competition with campaigns directly booked via the platform.
It sounds great and guarantee an optimal monetization of the media!
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: