Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

He must know some inside info that gives him vision about the project.

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

Yeah, he's a media guy so he knows about those things.
If someone decides to engage in such a case, he in any case knows his work and understands in this matter

People like him don't need inside info to know if something will be good or not, a bunch of them go on their guts and experience.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I think they have come up with a great idea to distribute extra tokens with promoters as they have achieved their funding target in the pre-sale, this is superb idea as this will increase the community of the project and also make it more democratic.

Yes,Current team did the smart thing here.They were not led by pure greed,like most of the other ICO that was can see,instead they took different approach,that will pay off in the long run.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

Yep,you gotta think few years ahead,and not just how to get as much money as you can,asap.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

Where is the airdrop? Already finished or airdrop means a referral bounty for telegram groups?

It's not the usual airdrop - more like a referral and I think it might be over. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I copied this from few days ago,someone from the team wrote it,so i guess this is situation at the moment,and way to get CRNC.But dont forget the bounty too,it is also good way to get some easy tokens for free.

The airdrop is closed but we are still giving away $1M worth of CRNC tokens📲💰:

➡️$500k Telegram Campaign https://current-app.typeform.com/to/q9FbV6?s=tg
Stage 2 ✔️of our community distribution. 🙏

➡️ $500k Refer a Friend Campaign https://referral.current.us/
This is Stage 1 ✔️of the $500k giveaway.

Thank you for sharing that,good to know as there is a lot of confusion.

Yeah,a lot of wrong info going around,when in doubt,best is to go to telegram and ask.

Good luck with that,their telegram group is full.

Their main group is full,but they also opened another one,for all those who couldnt get in the original one.

Failover group for the slow Smiley

Better that than nothing i guess Cheesy
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Yep,you gotta think few years ahead,and not just how to get as much money as you can,asap.

Smart investments usually work that way. Take Bitcoin for example. Yes, it went up in a year but the biggest profit was for the people that waited for it to peek, and that takes some time. For some serious returns, you have to be patient otherwise you will just get peanuts.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Smart investments usually work that way. Take Bitcoin for example. Yes, it went up in a year but the biggest profit was for the people that waited for it to peek, and that takes some time. For some serious returns, you have to be patient otherwise you will just get peanuts.

Yes, you're right. It's time consuming and suspensful because you bever know what the outcome will be. So you have to weigh your options
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Has the ICO started already?

Token Sale has been canceled.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

That's why a lot of investors are recognizing blockchain and crypto right now - thinking of the future.
wajidniazi8585

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

amazing awesome project i like it ..
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.

Maybe we will learn in time
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

I would like to see/hear him share his opinions about tjis project. I think that would be very interesting
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Of course, an airdrop generates an increased interest for this project, but this is not the main reason for all the hype around it. This project is really good indeed! Great team and idea. No wonder why I decided to support this project with my signature, avatar and personal message! I'm quite confident on this project.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Of course, an airdrop generates an increased interest for this project, but this is not the main reason for all the hype around it. This project is really good indeed! Great team and idea. No wonder why I decided to support this project with my signature, avatar and personal message! I'm quite confident on this project.

An Airdrop definitely generates more interest than simple sale or bounty. But I think this was not a typical Airdrop.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.
UncleT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.

He's probably not just the advisor, I think he has something in this project, probably some amout of money.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Anybody know when current will start trading on exchanges? I don't know why projects that opt to hold only a private sale have done badly since landing in exchanges. I hope current will be different because the team opt for an airdrop campaign. We need  top exchanges to list CRNC when the time comes.

turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

this project convinced me to follow it, the look of very detailed funding allocation at a price that I think is quite expensive, but with the planned softcap, I think it will be very easy to be surpassed by many investors who buy coins on this project, and also bounty campaign will introduce more this project on many people

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
UncleT

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

Anybody know when current will start trading on exchanges? I don't know why projects that opt to hold only a private sale have done badly since landing in exchanges. I hope current will be different because the team opt for an airdrop campaign. We need  top exchanges to list CRNC when the time comes.

I guess they don't generate enough interest through that type of sale. Current has, and that will transfer over to the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: