Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
cryptonikita

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Just a reminder, you can join the Current Telegram group to get your questions answered right away: https://t.me/CurrentCRNC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

It does seem like they don't really need more financial support, but they will need the community support in order to stay hot.

Current is a community based platform and at such, It'll require huge community support in order to stay afloat in the market. It's a good thing the team opt for an airdrop for token distribution. This would go a long way to incentivize participation.

TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Do we know some well known streamers will be engaged in Current?

Not that I know of but I'm sure the'll turn up eventually.

not directly but they will rewards youtubers in some way and to touch their gain they will need to open an account on current if i read well the WP.
so probably streamers that have problems with their actual platform will move at some point

I don't think any big names will be the first to change to a new platform, they first have to see that it's worth something to them. When the platform starts gaining momentum then we will se some notable streamers.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

not directly but they will rewards youtubers in some way and to touch their gain they will need to open an account on current if i read well the WP.
so probably streamers that have problems with their actual platform will move at some point

I don't think any big names will be the first to change to a new platform, they first have to see that it's worth something to them. When the platform starts gaining momentum then we will se some notable streamers.

Yes,  very correct, these notable crypto personalities have to see the prospect and viability of the project as well as share their vision. Then bringing them in would be a work over.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Just a reminder, you can join the Current Telegram group to get your questions answered right away: https://t.me/CurrentCRNC

True,its pretty active group,and bigger every day,Current Telegram is the place to be!
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Of course,since they dont have anonimity anymore,they cant just rush into anything like us.Then again,when someone as famous as Mark Cuban backs up something,you know its real deal.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Of course,since they dont have anonimity anymore,they cant just rush into anything like us.Then again,when someone as famous as Mark Cuban backs up something,you know its real deal.

Sure but it's always good to see someone with a name is a user of the platform.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

If someone is smart enough I think it would be much better to be engaged from start.
killer9966

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

It does seem like they don't really need more financial support, but they will need the community support in order to stay hot.

Current is a community based platform and at such, It'll require huge community support in order to stay afloat in the market. It's a good thing the team opt for an airdrop for token distribution. This would go a long way to incentivize participation.

Sure, its something that has to be considered on a community strong project.
djuro74556

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Thx, its good to be reminded here and then.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Community investment is really important for current.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

I don't think they've announced any names yet, just collaborations with big platforms.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Well, he's a different kind of story. He does not make money by streaming, he makes money by investing Smiley But I agree, It's a big deal when someone of his caliber invests.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Well, he's a different kind of story. He does not make money by streaming, he makes money by investing Smiley But I agree, It's a big deal when someone of his caliber invests.

Yes, very known name brings big interest of community.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

The mainstream public doesn't invest because of a good team, but because important and/or rich people are involved, same goes for asking for betting advice Cheesy

I definitely agree that if you want to get more people interested that is the way to go. People trust people who have money to know how to make more.
descuri

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

I have to admit that this project will be superb. According to my observation, there is more than 60k member in the telegram group chat, that's so amazing.
But in order to be big this year , i think dev must list this token on several big exchanges. and provide more good services

this is a project with big names attached to it. They are going all out with this one so I'm sure they will have tokens on some big exchange.

this token as not the puropse to be a speculative good, but more to rewards CUrrent platform user, so yes it need to go to mainstream exchange as any other token to have more spread and quiker but the platform itself should be enought to make it big as soon as the android and deskop app will be available;

I would definitely have to agree that even more interest will be generated once the desktop app will be available because most people enjoy streaming content during office hours.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

Does anybody know if Cuban did an interview regarding this project? Would love to hear what his thoughts on everything.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Does anybody know if Cuban did an interview regarding this project? Would love to hear what his thoughts on everything.

Checkout this article
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/01/17/mark-cuban-backed-current-media-launch-ico/
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I definitely agree that if you want to get more people interested that is the way to go. People trust people who have money to know how to make more.
it's the right and fast way, those who dare to take risks must have considered it for more profit
if it has got profit then project will be trusted, probably no one doubts it anymore because project team has proven it
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Checkout this article
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/01/17/mark-cuban-backed-current-media-launch-ico/

Nice article,but i  couldnt see anything about Mark Cuban mentioning Current.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: