Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

Full time bounty hunter has no risk for losing money.
but the profit is not as much as full time trader if you are a pro trader
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I think you can do both. Since bounty campaign only has limited posts, and it won't take too long to finish the task per week so you still have plenty of time to do other stuff like trading or scalping.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

For me, I don't have enough knowledge on speculating and doing some market research thus, I always loss many on trading that's why I just do bounties lately and mostly of my payments that I got from my previous bounty I reinvest it in ICOs with bonuses so I can get the most out of it.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Mass bounty hunter:
- Stress free in the short run but stressful in the long run ( daily tasks are quite easy to be done, but you have to wait for the coin to be listed, or you dont know if they are scam projects or not, stakes are properly counted or not, are properly distributed or not, you never know)
- Evaluate an ICO takes some times and a lot of hard works to research especially some industry you never know or heard of.
- Apart some the bad things ( scam, stakes wrongly counted) its kinda like a low risk, high reward work.

Day trader:
- Stressful, need to know a lot of technical stuff plus you need to know where to get the info to make your entry decision.
- Money easy come easy goes
- Doesnt take a lot of time
- The market decide your emotion if you enter the wrong place Cheesy

Advices:
- You can do both 90 % bounty 10% trade or 50 - 50, or 100% - 0 % and gradually shift your focus from one to another.

Thats my own idea, its not all true I believe, but I would love to hear your feedback.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
I will go for both haha. IF you have several legendary to hero accounts here you were lucky because you can join bounty and Signature campaign without ease hahaa. getting coins from nothing and you don't even let your money out it is good and if you hit a jackpot that the ICO you joined will have a huge price per token. Trading if you have good resources and many coins g o for it. trading is a nice and fast way to increase your earnings . or do it for a long term . it should probably pays off

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

I don't like the idea of mass bounty hunting, you should be smarter and support just few projects, but really great, those projects that you would invested your money in. Don't join any campaign that you see. It will not give you any profit, you'll het messed up and will just waste your time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

I more happy doing both, because while doing day or swing trading we can spend times to do task of bounty program, like make quality post in this forum, telegram campaign, article campaign and others. I did both and i can do it at the same times, this combination job is good to increasing profit, when i receive bounty reward we can turn it in to trading to make more money.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

I think that mix of both can be good if you have experience, bounty hunting is basically fere money and you can use it to better your position on the market while you do your tradings
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

If I had time, I would be a crypto trader for sure...there are lots of possibilities to make great gains because market is not so big as traditional financial one so it’s also possibile to make some interesting arbitrages.
Unfortunately I don’t have enoght time now to do this so I’m only do some daytrading in my free time... but it’s still a very profitable job.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

What do you mean by Mass bounty hunter? When I look on your negative trust then I know what do you mean  Grin
People like you should leave this forum, because you are abusing the bounty campaigns this means that you are stealing money from ICO company, do you think that is right?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Bounty hunter positively will give you the benefits. For, it doesn't spend the much money. We can only spend the energy, thought, and time to fulfill the tasks based on the regulation. In this case, we can gain the free taken from our participation in the bounty programs, when it is legit, we can really go to the moon for cheering. But, it needs some months to gain the rewards and get the distribution and us don't know after distribution, the price will drop or rise.
Trading itself will need a very great strategy to know the best time to buy and the sell. It will give you multiple profits in short time. Of course, it is very interesting and legit to see the prospect of the profits. But, you will have risks to lose your money when the price is in red at all. I myself do the two both bounty and trading. Just make good ways to maximize the two activities.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

if you are a trader who has a lot of experience, better be a trader, because a good trader will not panik.kalau looking for gifts, you have to work every day routine

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

both are pretty good. In addition, both also have drawbacks and advantages of each. the bounty if appropriate select large result also. trading if the market in good condition also gives particular large fortunes. so everything depends on choosing based on strategy and ability alone.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Mass bounty hunting isn't the best thing to do, imo. Since there are just not enough good projects to pursue at any single time. Still, if you can participate in several decent ones you can earn some money and then try to invest yourself or trade. The latter is rather risky, though.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I think that anyone can combine both activities, trader and bounty hunter. You can also combine the investor. But just need to properly organize your work day, and carefully choose the company's bounty.
Cryptobel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

Hello everyone, here is a very double situation on the one hand and the trader does not depend on anyone! But the trader has more risks since he invests his own money! but the buntist simply earns them both at work)) and does not risk anything at the same time! except for the time spent! for some reason, everyone chooses his own way for himself.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:26 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:39:47 AM by ambisyon

Both being a bounty hunter and a crypto trader are good in terms of making money however, in my position where I do not have sufficient capital to do the trading, I chose this time of being a bounty hunter since this is what I am doing currently where I dedicated my time and dedication in this bitcoin forum. However, once I had the enough capital, then I would also try to do the same thing of being a crypto trader and will see how it goes.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

Both. I got tokens from bounty campaign activities then I trade it in the market. I'm planning to become a bounty hunter and Full-time crypto trader as well because I am doing it right now. And so far, It works for me.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

I prefer 'Mass Bounty hunter' because eventually I will make money meanwhile in crypto trading I can end up losing my money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

I think both depend on the people it self. Both being a bounty hunter and a crypto trader are good in terms of making money however, in my position where I do not have sufficient capital to do the trading. If you like to take some risks, you can go trading. I chose this time of being a bounty hunter since this is what I am doing currently where I dedicated my time and dedication in this bitcoin forum. If you like some holiday job, go for bounty hunter. However, once I had the enough capital, then I would also try to do the same thing of being a crypto trader and will see how it goes. But if you want to become bounty hunter, you must be patience because maybe the bounty is hard to find.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: