Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I think the best is to combine these strategies. If you are solo bounty hunter, in the end you have tokens, but you don't sell them efficiently. While if you focus on trading only, you lose bounty opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Bounty hunter is good too but you can earn only a small amount of tokens in a long period of working unlike you are a trader you can invest and trade a good top coins out there in the market and earn a huge amount in trading.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

I want also to add, that daily trading means daily profits and income, while bounty means getting tokens and profits in the end of a bounty campaign, so you need to have an opportunity to wait for it.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

A full time crypto trader would be better specially with enough skills in the market and in the cryptocurrency field one can easily utilize the market volatility and bend it to its favor not to mention that is less time consuming compared to bounty hunting.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

The topic starter is trying to compare two completely different activities. Of course to become a bounty hunter is easier and less risky than a trader. In any case, you will have to work a lot in both directions.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

for me more interested as a bounty hunter because of the time. I can't every hour to monitor the charts. while the bounty hunter does not have to be every hour to monitor the chart or bounty. it seems to me
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

There are pros and cons to both. As a mass bounty hunter you can earn more coins without losing your existing coins. However, you are limited to what is available and have to hope you have a good campaign manager. As a trader you can get what you want, but have to spend a lot of time watching the charts and be quick to trade

Waqas vicky

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Both.
In this bearish market bounty is the best option because in bounty we didn't have to invest our own money whereas in trading in this bearish market chances of loss are very  much high.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

I would like to support both, Because if you trade, some times you will loss and when you will loss then you balance will be decrease. But if you do bountey besides your trading then you will make up your balance getting your bounty rewards.So wise decision will be do both.You can do bountry which have real project.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

If you do not have any capital to invest in trading or doing HODL then being a mass bounty / campaign hunter is good for you since you will only spend time doing advertising ICOs. The downside is that you might encounter scam ICOs or bounties and it might take months to see your earnings.

On the other hand crypto trading is one of the most profitable ways to earn in the crypto industry if you know what you are doing because if you are not careful you will just lose your capital.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

Mars Bounty and Crypto traders are two different ways to make money. It depends on ability. While being full time crypto trader requires capital, knowledge and skills. Being mass bounty hunter requires only enough time, I would like prefer bounty. In bounty needs follow the rules and regulations and mostly all  campaigns are great, but we also need to know how the management team managing their campaigns to be successful. So we can avoid the scam project.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Both.
In this bearish market bounty is the best option because in bounty we didn't have to invest our own money whereas in trading in this bearish market chances of loss are very  much high.

That's what I'd recommend. Get bounties..  then trade with them. Not much risk, besides being a waste of your time.

A good trader can make money in a bear market, but it's not so easy. It's not even guaranteed in a bull market.
I've just been trading with scraps myself, and most of my trades have been of the minuscule type lately... $100 or so here and there. It's difficult to figure out the market when the market crumbles at the slightest breeze.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

i don't have money to trade but am doing bounty hunter and am happy with it, atleast am making my money in it, it take time and hard work but i get my money there

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

It is best to combine both classes: to participate in ICO generosity campaigns and at the same time to trade on the stock exchange. Then you will have a closed loop, you will earn free tokens and trade them on the exchange. If you have a lot of free time, it is, in principle, possible.
Red Ron

Activity: 350
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Bounty and trading need a lot of time. If you are doing this job seriously. But a trader has more risk of losing money. Bountyhunter can only lose time if the company is a scam
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

I suggest you run both, because it's equally good. But if you do not have a lot of capital, I suggest to become Bounty hunter only

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
bachianna

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

I will tend to choose bounty hunter than a full time crypto trader. Its not easy to become a trader, so much to learn and for security its better a bounty hunter.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

As long as you have knowledge in trading and you are a great trader. But if you do not have the assets to engage in mass trading many bulk hunters apply to you. And if you have enough money to trade, for me trading is the best way to earn a big profit or income because through trading, big profits are easy to get
demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

I am more interested in becoming a bounty hunter, because there is no need to spend, just enough capitalize the internet and electricity alone can earn money.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Bounty hunting can help when you have no capital, but once you have capital I am sure trading is much easier in a sense that you can leverage your capital to day trade. I personally am not a very good trader and am more of a long term holder and bounty hunter but lately I am not really earning enough from bounties and my whole survival in crypto is threaded unless things improve in the near future as this 7 month bear run has wiped me out. Best is to day trade, if you are good at it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: