Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

I think you better do both if you can combine both you can get very much profit because with bounty you can get additional capital for trading. so take advantage of both while there is still one who can give you additional capital to you.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Mars Bounty and crypto traders are two great ways to make money. I like bounty more because I need a lot less investment than for trading

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Mars Bounty and crypto traders are two great ways to make money. I like bounty more because I need a lot less investment than for trading
Depends on your ability! But in my opinion, if you combine good will give you maximum profit! Every investment is risky! Digital money has big fluctuations! Please consider carefully before joining!
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

Start from bounty hunting step by step growing your capital and gradually getting trading experience.
Then one day when bounty hunting will dissapear , you will already have enough money and experience to get involved in trading.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Its strange, but now we are living in a time, where you can earn more money with posting arround in message boards and social media then with a regular job. So if you are a mass bounty hunter, who do the whole day like 8hours per day bounty campaigns, im sure you can earn a lot of money. You see it here in the message board. They are so many people here who are every week reporting like hundreds of social media bountys. Its crazy how they participate in so many bounty campaigns. But they would not do it if they couldnt make good money with it!
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
In terms of risk mass bounty hunter is better. Being a bounty hunter, you will just risk your time and effort. Compare to full time crypto trader, you are not just risking your time and effort but ofcourse your money. Earning is high maybe for full time trader but it is not applicable to all who are involved in crypto since trading requires a high level of knowledge and experienced. Please note as well that most people who are succesful in trading are also started with lose when they are beginner.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

I think it depends on what resources you have in hand.
If you have lots of capital, being a full time crypto trader will multiply your capital quickly (make sure you're capable of making good decision on your trading strategy).
If you dont have that much money but posses time, do the bounties!

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

While being mass bounty hunter requires only enough time, being a full time crypto trader requires capital, knowledge, skills and contains high risk. They cannot be compared with each oher.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

If you have a big deposit, you can make good money trading. To do this, you must have at least a couple of bitcoins.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

It's not entirely correct to compare such things, but still you can Smiley

It all depends on what you have in the beginning. As it was said before, not only money, but knowledge and certain qualities / skills are needed for trade.

If you have money, but no knowledge, then start with the bounty. You will earn and learn. And after you can do and trade
owlman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

I believe that you need to start with participation in bandit companies, learn, earn tokens, and then try to invest. Because in order to become a trader at once, you need knowledge, capital, etc. And, it's risky, and if you do not have the experience - you can lose all your money.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

I would choose bounty hunter because if bountiea you don't have to have your capital to buy . all you have to do is join and follow the rules and regulations of a bounty then you will get paid and you can trade them afterwards and you earn. while trader you need to study the flow of prices and ofcourse you need capital to buy for a coins and trade , you can earn also in here easily but it is risky.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

It's different for every person. First, you need some trading experience and knowledge if you want to make profits with day trading, but you also need a certain amount to start.
For bounties, you don't really need anything but time, unless you are doing translations or content creation..
I guess it's easier to make profits if you are trading, but it's also risky... the % of people making profits with day trading is very low.
With bounties you take no risks .. the only risk is to not get paid.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

I do not understand why to raise this question? You can engage in trading and bounty if you have all this time. In cryptocurrency, almost all classes are profitable.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Crypto needs to have a trading strategy to survive. However, the fluctuations will continue to overshadow if it is in this field. bounty is the easiest job that can be done. but certainly, also many bounty scams that could certainly make the job becomes hopeless.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

I do both Bounty as well as crypto trading but it depends. Bounty is my all time favourite work but sometime we get some good opportunities too in trading so I do not miss those opportunities always try to grab them at the right time to get the maximum profit out of it. Bounties are like easy money you can say all you need is your time and effort to do bounties its not a rocket science and reward is fruitful but sometime some bounties could not meet their targets so they suspend their bounties in that case our time and efforts goes in vain. About trading if you have good skillset you can make good money but sometime market moves unexpectedly that can cause loss too. Trading is always risky until and unless you have good command over it. So I do part time trading and full time bounties.

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

With bounties you don't have to put money into it like you have to do with crypto trading and when you are doing bounty campaigns, once one ends you can register for another one again and continue. Although if you are very good at trading and have the money to invest into it then you can make a lot of money from it than you would ever make from bounty campaigns.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

In my opinion, a full time crypto trader is much more profitable than the mass bounty hunters. Recently, there have been many cases of fraud
by the organizers of ICO against bounty hunters. Often  the bounty rewards is cut off without any serious reasons.
In trading this does not threaten. Here you manage your money.

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Earnings bounty hunters depends on whether they will pay or not, and the earnings of a crypto trader depends only on the trader. If you devote all your time to trading, then you can earn well and not be afraid that you will be deceived and will not be paid for your work. Lately, there have been many fraudulent projects and those who participate in their bounty campaigns as well as investors do not receive anything. The choice, of course, is yours, but I advise you to do trading.
JohnMacZeppelin

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

an urgent issue that interests a lot today, I think that it is necessary to approach with very serious arguments, because it seems to me that now a lot of people are thinking about starting to work fully on the stock exchange as a trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: