Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

Once you have the capital to start crypto trading is far more better than bounty but you have to be good at trading before you can go into it or else you will get rekt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

A mass bounty hunter is really not useful to anyone but the bounty hunter "greeding" out.  This is part of the issue on why bounties are not doing as well.  People are not interested in the project they are just pumping out shit in order to maximize chances to get paid.  I think the full time trader is a much better option.

Nucunsimeo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

As a mass bounty hunter you can earn more coins without losing your existing coins. However, you are limited to what is available and have to hope you have a good campaign manager. As a trader you can get what you want, but have to spend a lot of time watching the charts and be quick to trade.
Raflesiacrypto

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I was in this forum for references from many of my friends to learn about basic trading knowledge and the latest things about crypto, this forum is different from other forums that seem to always be connected to this forum.

for bounty hunters, I am not experienced, if it's a good prospect, I will get involved, but my big concentration is how I can finally join from the ico campaign that I follow as an investor.
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

I don't think there is anything better now. The downturn in the cryptocurrency market is only valuable if it is learned. You should know more.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

if you have the capital to invest in buying coins it is better to be a full crypto trader, because it is more profitable and with a trader you can get money every day. whereas for the bounty for now it is not good to get money, a lot of fraud.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

In full time crypto trader, most of your time you watch crypto price changes, and your investment is not that secure because of the certain risk. But in full time bounty hunter, just 1-2 hours a day, you get a sure allocation in your reward with less risk.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

To work as a cryptotrader you need to have a lot of experience and money. For bounty you only need accounts and a lot of time, of course, you can earn much more from a trading, but the risk in this business is much higher than in the bounty
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Doing bounty hunters were a major source of income. But it's not a profitable business like the old one anymore. I think it would be a better strategy to improve yourself in the crypto field and become a full-time crypto investor.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

As a person who has a permanent job, for me bounty campaigns are the better option. The pros are that they do not take so much time, but they are less profitable than trading on the market. Also, during bounty campaigns, you do not invest your money but only time. But there is a risk of getting into a scam and not picking up any tokens from the campaign.Also, bounty campaigns do not require deep market knowledge, whereas in the trading this is needed.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I prefer bounty hunting to full time trader, i do not posses enough fiat to start trading, i don't have anything to lose hunting for bounty except my dedicated time.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

It all depends on how experienced a crypto trader is. But, I think a mass bounty hunter earns more than a crypto trader, because trading takes a whole lot of risks. And, a bounty hunter does not really lose his money, although there are some fake projects he has to endure. A trader tends to lose his money anytime. It's all about risks.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

In a bounty, I'm a beginner and it's hard to assess the future. However, on the day trade, I will say that this is a very good way to earn money. With an investment of a little in 1000 US dollars, you can easily earn a living. Even with a falling market.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
shencaiha

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

If you don't have any money but have free time and professional knowledge, a bounty hunter is your best bet. If you have a lot of money, I recommend that you become a full-time crypto trader.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Both have their pros and cons
Mass Bounty - Pros
1. No investment except time
2. Not much hard work involved
3. Having knowledge pays in the forms of merit

Cons
1. You get a huge collection of worthless shitcoins
2. You waste a lot of time tweeting and publishing reports

Full Time Trader
Pros
1. Chance to make money on daily basis
2. Full time traders make more money than bounty hunters
3. Full time job

Cons
1. A lot of stress and anxiety
2. Some days when market falls can be extremely frustrating
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

Trading involves risk and funds with a good knowledge to start but bounty hunting requires only your time and you can get many altcoins without investment and you can hold them for long-term as there is no risk involved in it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

It seems to me that there is not a clear situation here, because now I do not exactly hold trading and do half the bounty hunting, because now it is not as profitable as it was before, because now there are a lot of scams of projects that do not pay anything.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Well it is up to you because on the bounty if you do not put much more effort to it to avoid scam that would be hard for you but if you are a trader you can have your profits from the start you just need to know what or not to buy
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter in 2017 and I was able to earn good money in short period by participating in good project bounties. Right now good projects are not offering any bounties to communities and only shit projects are offering their shit coins for our hard work. They are mis directing the bounty hunters by mentioning like 1 million dollar bounty. But it is not even worth 10000$ worth when these tokens hit exchanges. Participating in bounties for project which don't have innovation and lack of good team result in decline of token price.

Solomon3158

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Although I would advise been a full time Crypto trader is better than doing a mass bounty hunter because there are lot of scam ICO's where at the end you wouldn't get paid even if been paid the coin might not enter market but If you have a lot of cash I mean capital I would suggest you be a cryptoinvester and trader it's really a huge benefit rather than been a bounty hunter. No need of ranks for signature or any other campaign it's you and your smartness in trading in Market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: