Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Mass bounty hunter? Sounds horrible to me! I used to try to take up a lot of social media campaigns simultaneously last year. Personally, I felt sick after an hour of monotonous pressing of share and like buttons))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zingspeed

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

I think here are two cases. Bounty hunters do not need to invest and are not afraid of financial risks. But traders are at risk when their purchases are dumped
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

to each his own , I'm interested in the trade . someone on the contrary is interested in earning a bounty
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I prefer being a bounty hunter rather than a crypto trader. First of all because if you are trading you need to know what you're doing. Trading is not for everyone. I have some free daily time so I am investing in bounty campaigns because this category is better for me.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I think they are both good choices, I usually take part in a bounty campaign where the results I use for trading. because besides bounty hunter I am also a crypto trader
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Everything depends on the abilities of everyone.
To participate in bounty, a lot of knowledge is not required, it's an easy and one-type work.
To be a trader you need to have an orgy of knowledge, you need to be able to guess what will happen to the market, to catch it on growth or fall, etc., and this is very difficult.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Both are really good means of getting some real cash, with the crypto trader you need some  good amount as principal to start the trading. You should also be ready to welcome what the outcome might be. With the mass bounty hunter all you need is time, dedication and patience and you could make it big over there too.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

in my opinion, both cannot be used as permanent jobs, because the crypto world is very unstable, so the crypto world is not suitable if it is used as a permanent job, therefore I only make the world of Crypto a side job.

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I think that if you want, you can combine bounty and trading .. if time allows you, then why not engage in bounty and trading. But for trading you need to devote much more time..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

I will choose to be a Mass bounty hunter because of I want to learn more about Cryptocurrency to make things in a better way than choosing to be a Full time crypto trader and you don't have much knowledge of doing things and take all the responsibility when you choose a wrong currency to trade with. And I think that's the better idea to make you a better user.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

Bounty hunter payouts have been fairly miserable during this bear market, with many ICO coins that have collapsed to a fraction of their ICO price once they hit some of the DEX exchanges. You can find that those tokens you have worked for every day to collect are virtually worthless I saw Coin Janitor sell at $0.16 during ICO and just a month or so after it is trading for $0.0015 almost a 98% drop. Multiversum sold in ICO for $1 and is now trading at $0.065 another huge drop in coin price.

Be wary that you may need to wait a long time to see a decent value from your Bounty.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

I prefer to be a Mass Bounty hunter, because I still don't know much about trading, I am afraid of big losses, other than that taking part in the bounty does not require capital or free, and this is suitable for me as a beginner in the crypto world.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

I think it's our own decisions what we can choose. but my opinion is that it depends on the how much   money we have.to earn much more profit then we should have invested with high risk.but full time crypto trader earnings with stability.
leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

Both are not very viable options for making a full time living from. but if there was to be one where you can be sure to get your rewards faster it would be with trading because a lot of the bounties now takes months to pay out the rewards that they promised the bounty hunters. Although with trading you are more likely to lose your money
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

It depends on, if you have capital for investing or not. Bounties you can start doing  without capital but your earnings will be small at the beginning while you build up your account. While trading requires capital and lot of practicing. By trading you can earn much more than with mass bounties,  but you can lose as well if you are not experienced enough. Both requires hard work, learning , patience, discipline and dedication
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

For me they are on the same level, for the bounty you spend much more time and the rules in many campaigns often change, you must constantly read the news in order not to miss the changes in conditions, well, in trading more risks.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Each has the option to set the time in the work of a crypto trader or as a bounty hunter, in this case we are certainly looking for income or money for our needs. If you choose as a full-time bounty hunter, you can manage your work and creativity to make money in the bounty campaign, and if you choose to become a trader, you can manage your daily activities to make money but you must have the capital to make transactions. Of course, this position is only yourself who knows the situation, but if you want to earn money, you can look for gifts or other places.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

If you have experience in trading, then the choice will be in this direction, you will often have to take risks, but you can make a profit in the shortest possible time, it will be much more real than in the bounty.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
97percent

Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

Seeing from the current crypto situation, being a bounty hunter will provide more benefits. The program that is followed does require more time to provide dedication. In addition, the process for distribution also requires relevant time. But judging from the results, it will be far more promising than by trading daily. Trading will have good results if the price of a coin or crypto situation is good. If not, the opportunity to earn income is very slim.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

A lot of people have thought along these lines, "I can quit my job and just do crypto full time! I will make a lot of money and then retire within a year!"

Yeah, so how many people have actually been able to do this?
The fact is, crypto is too unstable to use a reliable source of steady income.
And how can you live for a year without a steady source of money?

Not to mention, every time you cash out to pay for your living, you are decreasing the value of your portfolio.

As far as full time bounty hunting goes, I have networked a LOT and haven't found any full time bounty hunter that actually makes good enough money to substitute for a full time job.

So, the answer is simple, do neither.
Instead, use the money from your full time job to invest and make smart trading choices.
Then, use your free time to do some bounty hunting to supplement your investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: