Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:40:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

the combination of both is pretty cool. why not be a bounty hunting day trader!
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
Why you should choose two of them, because bounty and trading is very nice it depend if you are good to handle it. But i think is good to choose those two.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

This is base on your specialization if you are background related in trading and no time for bounty then you will go trading. i will count my self as bounty hunter because i do not have a background and trading and i working on it to try and learn trading for the next couple of months.
lyoth

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Why not do both? You dont need to chase every single bounty out there, it is farily easy to spot the good ones and focus on them (and not waste time on a bunch of bad projects).

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

better choose bounty hunter there is no risk there, if the trader has a very high risk you can lose money, but bounty hunter you will not lose money.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

If you have a decent capital to start trading you may want it to do full time because it is the easiest way to earn money in cryptocurrencies.But if you dont have money to start trading you should start with bounty hunting it doesnt require any investment you will need a fixed time to post here in bitcointalk or in social media.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Maybe both become an option because many who become bounty hunter looking for capital to trade,and both have the advantage and aim to make money.
ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

I do not think the two are contradictory. If you have a lot of money then you can choose to full-time trading. Spare time to do the bounty is a good choice.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

It depends on whether you have enough money.
If you have enough money, I suggest you take part in the cryptocurrency trade, because a 10% increase is a great asset to you.
If you don't have enough money, it would be nice to get the first money out of the bounty thread. Grin

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Being a full time trading needs a lot of attention,requires a lot of time and capital but that is worthy because you can make hundred of thousands if you know what you are doing.While bounty hunting requires less effort it will only need you to post constructive contents here in bitcointalk,or in social media and you dont need any amount to start bounty hunting because your capital would be your time

Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

If you are good traders and well versed in crypto currencies, then, in my opinion, it's better to trade on the exchange, so you get more profit and profits are not limited, it all depends on skills, money is always in your hands. The advantage of a bounty hunter is that you do not need to invest your money, except for the time spent.

mrqzwoboi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

I suggest you if you have enough experience. Of course, have enough money. You can choose to full-time trading. However, this does not prevent you from being able to do a bounty assignment, which is still a good choice.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 06:08:39 AM by hachiman13

Full time trading; no competition. Although same can be said for the two, crypto-trading has more chances to stay longer as long as crypto-currencies are there unlike bounty hunting, if theymos decide one day to not let any projects advertise here in his forum, then bounty hunters are screwed for good.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

Bounty hunter and crypto trader both are required. Initially, if you have no money then how could you start a trading so, Go for bounty hunter and some bounty then you will get free crypto coin then transfer it to exchange and trade for more profit.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

If you have lot of budget you can do fulltime trader because you can earn lot there but if you dont have money you can choose bounty hunting because you can earn more money in easy way.
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

Mass Bounty hunter or full time crypto trader? It depends on yourself. If you have the capital you will probably opt for Crypto traders because the Crypto trader is not dependent on anyone but yourself, unlike the mass Bounty hunters who depend on ICO etc. But if we want a free coin it will obviously choose Bounty hunter.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

It is really depend on your time and ability. But for me I would prefer the mass bounty hunter because It would lets you earn money. And you would learn a lot because you have to research about the coins you would campaigning.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

If you have free money and skill, it is certainly better to trade on the exchange. Then all your profit will depend on you. If they are not then then of course it's better to bounty hunter.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

I think it based on how much capital do you have and your experience. If you have less capital and no trading experience then mass bounty hunter is better. If you have big capital and less trading experience then go with both of them. You can do bounty campaign and enrich your trading experiment in your spare time.
I only had hundred dollars of capital at the start to invest in cryptocurrency. I realized my capital wasn't big so i decided to do both bounty campaign and crypto trading equally even though most of my big profits comes from mid term hodling.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

Cryptocurrency trading actually more promising profit and we can make money faster than bounty program but if you have skill enough for that. In personality i prefer focus on bounty campaign and for trading i just doing long term trading because i dont have enough experience in day trading. Combination of bounty campaign and long term trading given me good result so far.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: